Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Where is my PSP theme?

Where is my PSP theme?

Where is my PSP theme?

i just registered my BBS game, how do I redeem the points to get the theme for the PSP?

Unfortunately, the theme was only available on the old Birth by Sleep Members page, pre-renewal. You won't be able to get through here now that the entire site was re-done... although someone who was able to obtain it could possibly send it to you.

do you know anyone that has it?

If knowing myself counts, then yes. Send me a private message about it if you like.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+
    If knowing myself counts, then yes. Send me a private message about it if you like.
    hi, i just read this post about the theme and was wondering if i could get it too??

If anyone is wanting this PSP theme, write me a private message including an e-mail address I can send it as an attachment to.

I just picked up BBS recently, and opened it to find the SE Members registration code also advertised a free PSP theme. I know I'm very late to the party on this one but I can't seem to find how or where to download this theme. Did I miss the boat on this or is it someplace I am simply not looking?

I did a little research and found this: support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.ph...

If that doesn't help, keep searching through the WWW :P

The theme was available before the site changed into forum-style. So, you can't get it. Unless someone sends you the file.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

i just baught the game today and registered the game for the free theme BBS and i cant get it : / there was no download can someone send me the file or tell me where i can get it

Originally Posted by imported_nicholas
    i just baught the game today and registered the game for the free theme BBS and i cant get it : / there was no download can someone send me the file or tell me where i can get it
    if you want give me your email adress and i'll try to forward it to you.

I believe it's been posted on the Birth By Sleep website:

na.square-enix.com/khbbs/#/media/

I think it is the first one from the list of themes. There is also a really nice theme on the Japanese site as well:

www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/bbs/ in the Download area. I hope this helps!

Originally Posted by KimahriRonso27

notoriouspulse@yahoo.com

notoriouspulse@yahoo.com
    Tell me did it work.

Thanks for the info you two, so far nothing has worked. Is it even any good? I've never seen it.

Can u send it to me ill give u my email

Just as a quick reminder, I'm still also taking requests to have the special theme sent via an e-mail attachment though I sometimes fall behind on checking my private messages here for those of you asking.

For the 2-ish I'm behind on now, I'll try and get them posted to you later this evening.

Plz send me the special theme, greatly appreciate it. thanx!

my e-mail address is: k_kwik13@hotmail.com

I want to thank everyone for their interest in asking me to send them the official Birth by Sleep PSP theme ZIP file over the last little while, and I apologise for not getting back to the couple of people who have been waiting a lot sooner: I'll be getting to my small backlog now. (It's not easy to keep track of messages when you're distracted with other (game related) things, which I'll keep out of this forum.)

With that said, I'm no longer going to be actively taking requests for the theme file. You can feel free to contact me about it still, however I can't guarantee that I'll get to you in a timely manner from this point forward.

Cheers around,
    Oricon

If you can, mind sending me it as well: stormwitch49@gmail.com

if you dont mind sending it to me as well franko.1014@hotmail.com

Alright, i got on entered a code to download a special theme for my psp. well i've seen nothing about it and i'm new on here. anyone know why i can't find the downloadable theme, any help will be appreciated.

It's not available anymore. It was here, but that was right before the site's modification.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

why didn't it give me my exclusive theme when i registered the game?

I didn't get one either, didn't even know we were supposed to actually. Are you sure about that?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last