Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6 hours gameplay...

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar
    I loved both Syberia. But they do not have much replay value.
    No, but neither do most games, really. There are very few games I ever go back to after completing them. KOTOR has excellent replay value (or so I've heard), but after playing it through once (and loving it!), the idea of starting over again didn't appeal, so I traded it in. Same with KOTOR 2.
    This signature has been banned by the department of health.

"I haven't played Legend yet, so I don't know if it's mentally challenging or not.

Just so you don't think I'm a complete wuss when it comes to games, I will say that "Timeline" was fine example of how a game can be TOO easy, even for a guy like me-- it was far too short, and your companion automatically told you the solution to every puzzle before you even had a chance to think it through on your own. So I hope Legend is at least more challenging than that."

Puzzling one horizontal line in Tetris The Original is harder than solving the biggest "so called puzzle" in TR: Legend. I kid you not!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Core Fan
    Puzzling one horizontal line in Tetris The Original is harder than solving the biggest "so called puzzle" in TR: Legend. I kid you not!
    Oh yes, you do.

I can only play Tetris in Godmode.
    (kidding.)
    This signature has been banned by the department of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangar The Dark
    I can only play Tetris in Godmode.
    Hehehe!

Tetris is easier (till it starts getting faster) but the puzzles are non-existant in TRL unless you believe pushing a block/ball/whatever on a plate in every level is a challenging puzzle.

Got the game the same day it was released (Fri 7th April). Played Sat and part Sun. Game fin in 9h 20m - 88%.
    Ok so not totally fin.

Thought I was just half way fin when the game fin - rip off for £29.99

I wish you would stop smashing this game into the dirt, Sure it may be short, but if you want to stay up all night and beat it one day whats the point, drag it out have fun find all the secrets, and then play it again. this is cd's first TR game, I and they both know lara's great legacy, and im sure the next game will be longer, but core design ruined lara in aod, i will admit some parts of aod are good, but most were not, for starters the pistols aren't in the game. anyway give lara a chance, and if your like me i could play this game 1000 times over, and the mansion, that just never gets boring, i mean if the game gets dull pretend winston is a murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Croft Wanna Be
    i mean if the game gets dull pretend winston is a murderer
    LMAO, Thats the funniest thing I've read in weeks, I just spat my tea out after reading that. Brilliant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234