Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: *Post all questions if you are stuck here, I will answer as fast as I can....*

stucked in Khazakistan.. 57%complete..

I am facing a lot of trouble in killing the beast.. which was left by amanda.. !!
    am playing PC version.. tried everything.. G, H controls with machine having lasers.. but problem persists.. and that creature regain power.. again n again..
    Wht to do?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by seamaster
    does any one know what colour book in what order? in the library at Lara's mansion, please help.

The last few questions have been answered in former pages

how do i get through the roof to get to the motorbike in japan. ive shot the barrel and climbed up the pole but cant get through the glass roof

Actually the problem is my grapple does not

Boss: Amandas Pet, Black Smoke. "Telsta Machinery Heaven"

When he starts to lose health, jump out and look above you and then use your rope tool to grab the artifact above you.

The problem is here.. grapple does not stick to artifact.. but instead that machine only each time.. Is there way to do that.. I tried jumping.. and looking above.. everything.. but still..

Quote Originally Posted by doncollioni
    how do i get through the roof to get to the motorbike in japan. ive shot the barrel and climbed up the pole but cant get through the glass roof
    u have to use grapple.. to shift that glass pane.. and then below is ur bike standing ready..

Arrow Kazakhstan Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW-thanks for the help with the boulder.

OK, so Im in the big room with the big gun in the middle and the monsters that keep regenerating as Amanda looks on. I turned on all four switches to green. I notice when I shoot the swinging balls I create more arcing. Not sure what to do now. Also, is there anyway to permenantly kill the monster?

Thx

The walkthrough has officially been released so this thread will be locked, here:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...ugh/index.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456