Thread: hey im new here

Big Grin hey im new here

hi guys im new to this forum i came from the prince of persia forum and so far the game rocks

Welcome,

and nice to have you aboard.

Jeffers

hey dude/dudette,

Hello I really like the Prince of Persia games, too. Legacy of Kain is a great series. Which LoK games have you played? If this is your first time playing the games, then enjoy the suspense of not knowing what happens next I finally got Blood Omen (the first game in the series) and I'm playing it now. It's great, but I really wish I didn't already know the story because I spoiled all of the surprises for myself. Anyhow, welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums Gabes3. Its nice to know that LOK is still bringing in fans to the forums.

Thumbs Up

Welcome, Gabes3!
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

freash meat!

welcome to the forums Gabes3, hope you enjoy it here

Hey friend! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and feel free to use the pool
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

Welcome to the forums, im sure you will find a mix of the obsessed in here, but were all rather nice really

Red Face (Embarrassed) well

sory guys but there some guy on this fourm called fabyanbutz cs i no him and i no he loves lok oh and thank u its nice to meet u all

Quote Originally Posted by Gabes3
    sory guys but there some guy on this fourm called fabyanbutz cs i no him and i no he loves lok oh and thank u its nice to meet u all
    Does Anybody understand what Gabes3 says in this message Anyway welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the LOK series.
    Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire, or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destiny - what was a king to do?
    But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars
    - Kain -

He already knows a guy called fabyanbutz, who posts here. I don't know why he apoilogised for it, though.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Thumbs Down Talk about being impolite...

Silent Snake ~ If you're confused about any given post, request clarification politely (either on the boards or via private channels) don't resort to embarssing the author by being rude about it.

I trust we can return to constructively welcoming our new friend, now.

Thanks.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen
    Silent Snake ~ If you're confused about any given post, request clarification politely (either on the boards or via private channels) don't resort to embarssing the author by being rude about it.

I trust we can return to constructively welcoming our new friend, now.

Thanks.
    Sorry, I had no intention being rude.
    Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire, or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destiny - what was a king to do?
    But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars
    - Kain -

Wink

its o.k silent snake

Big Grin

welcome i'm new too.
    "Blood Omen 1 : The forgotted bits" curently in the works will anounce when fininshed

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here

Howdy!