Thread: Online Mode Problem...?

Online Mode Problem...?

Online Mode Problem...?

Just Bought the game today, Im trying to get onto the online mode, I go to create a lobby account to play and it comes up with the message

"Could not access the external network device. Please check all connections and reconnect."

Is anyone else having this problem?

Its not a firewall problem or anything like that im sure, Is it that the servers for the lobby acounts are down?

Thanks for any help in advance

Yes, i get that error too when i try to create a new online profile.

So i guess it's not either your problem or mine. It seems their servers are offline or something like that.

Thats good I guess, Would be nice to see more people with the same error so that something might be done about it

Same here

Yes I have the same problem, I close my fire wall, reset internet connection but still get the same problem, who knows how to fix this as I only play online games, If I can't get it to work by wednesday i will be sending it back 4 a refund. Cheers

problem

Alot of times connection problems are either w/ the server or w/ your modem, check and make sure you modem is compatible w/ the online server....Also make sure that the game doesn't require broadb. conection cause if u don't have it you don't connect....
    CHIAMIRAMMG 25tolife on linePS2 name <mmg>chiamira

The Game is certainly broadband only, and im not running through a modem yet ive tryed with usb modem and router, can anyone that has this game connect to an online server via a lobby account atm?

Thanks

i don't have the game yet....how it it by the way? might get it for PS2 when available, also is there clan set up for it......

Off topic, however, yep its great, PC Graphics is nice, I would like to setup a UK baced clan at some point, Ive headed a few multilanguage in the past, im not sure yet, but uk is my preferance.

Cheers

hmmm, i might have to try it out, see how it is myself....hope it's all that everyone sais....

yes problem mode online commandos strike force

All is now well, lobby server system back online

aaaaaaa

I am on BB, have 2Mb connection through BT, still cant connect, any 1 els still have this prob

unable to log on

same problem here done all checks still no joy as there been a statement from eidos ?

Firewall ports

I use sygate on one of my machines, and it reported the following ports requesting access to the following ip address when i played CSF. The IP address is the quazal gaming lobby server i believe.

Try giving access to CSF exe to those ports (on my other machine running norton, i put it in to learn mode and it worked immediately)
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

it was the lobby service for sure, No setting s where changed and it suddenly started working again

Ahh fair enough.. am sure there are people who'd like to know ports used tho

How To Play Online

i get the same problem !! when i try to create account my firewall allows commandos 100% !! what i can do ?

It's working now but every server is lag i think we need patch for fixes some bugs... !!

Originally Posted by Devilz_108
    It's working now but every server is lag i think we need patch for fixes some bugs... !!
    The host is on the machines itself.. if they havent got a great connection then it wont be able to handle 16 players etc.. need to get some good servers up and running.. with good upload speeds

i know !! but Commandos needs a patch.... and much thinks...