Thread: playing online I get a INVALID AGENT message, how do i fix that?

playing online I get a INVALID AGENT message, how do i fix that?

playing online I get a INVALID AGENT message, how do i fix that?

is there a patch for this game. i bought it just to play online and this game is giving me nothing but probles

LMAO another who Got Fu**ed lolz

Big Grin

Originally Posted by skiptamylou
    is there a patch for this game. i bought it just to play online and this game is giving me nothing but probles
    yo yo yo check dis out u always have dis problems like everyone else u just have to wait a lil bit until the errors get out, and if u click in find games u can't move the mouse or ur game will crash, so just use the arrows ok

Same Problem

Yer this is crap i get all these Invalid Client session in slots blah blah blah. It covers the whole screen and you get killed half the time. Idiots Eidos

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by smoke420
    Yer this is crap i get all these Invalid Client session in slots blah blah blah. It covers the whole screen and you get killed half the time. Idiots Eidos
    Very true this happened to me too. It's gay.

...Maybe it would be nice if we had someone posting some progress on how solutions to these problems are going?

Got the same problem!

Got the same deal??? any news of a patch or anything yet? i bought this specifically for the online play, from direct2drive, and it's crappin out on me, frustratin...