Thread: Stuck on Mission 10, can't kill the last CPU player

Stuck on Mission 10, can't kill the last CPU player

Stuck on Mission 10, can't kill the last CPU player

I have already killed the other two, and the last cpu is not hostile towards me, so I can't attack him. Is this meant to happen (i doubt it)? If not can someone tell me how to set him back to being hostile so i can destroy him and end the level? If even thats not possible now (and i'm not starting this mission again, its already taken about 4 hours!!), can someone please give me their saved game, so I can see the ending (assuming mis. 10 is the last one, as i read somewhere)?

I can't remember exctally how to do it but you can set your feelings towards other players, I think it may be somewhere in the top left panel. I'm sure someone will be sure about where it is.

You open up the Peeps window (click on the Alien head), and click on the "Overview" tab. You will see at the bottom right the names of up to three other players with their symbol, and either "Friend" or "X% Foe". To make an enemy of someone, just click on their symbol. Now you can crush your enemies, see then driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their Sirens. Happy gaming.

TomF.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mucky Foot
    You open up the Peeps window (click on the Alien head), and click on the "Overview" tab. You will see at the bottom right the names of up to three other players with their symbol, and either "Friend" or "X% Foe". To make an enemy of someone, just click on their symbol. Now you can crush your enemies, see then driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their Sirens. Happy gaming.

TomF.
    cool, thank you. I didn't expect to get a reply from the man himself

Nobody expects the ... wait, wrong forum.

TomF.