Thread: need to fine players

need to fine players

need to fine players

hi i just got this game for ps2 to day and there is no one online pis someone add me to there friend list and play to day my name on the game is megadeath2006 i will keep on checking htanks on let's get the people beck on and have fun.

wut up dude ill go online right now

aight

yo im online right now and i sent u a friend invite

i will be new soon

hi have just picked up prject snow blind for £5.00, will be recieving in mail soon, anyone wanna add me to their freinds list. Hvae sorted user name out yet but must likely be boboinc or some dirirative of it. will post proper name when I am registered. Are their many players online still?

new online player

Hi everyone,
    Online player looking to populate a friends list. just got Snowblind and am really excited to get some online matches going. will be checking this thread daily. callsign: **d34d$h0t** GAME-ON!!

yo check me out im on the top 15 bobonic, send me a friend invite, only like 10 people are on at a time sumtimes 20 but i retired awhile ago but im willing to come back............also check out this site and register....this is where most of the reired veterans from project snowblind talk www.psbclanwars.proboards44.com

what up guys! Sevenlast here. Anyone seen me online as of yet? Got the game days ago and lovin' the smooth online framerate...(I'm coming from killzone..eugh) Send me an Invite I'll add you guys!

yo sevenlast ill play psb send me a friends invite

my name is: Silent-Shoota25

alright cool, ill send as soon as i get in. most likely tonite.

aight play on sunday night....ill play

I might have played sunday night, can't remember..probably had a bad night. lol Did you see me on?

yea i saw u, u werent too good, lol.....i was owning everyone

lol silent u still go on this...that game is old dude...lol btw this is billa (aka Paul_wall)