Thread: commandos sf

commandos sf

Rolleyes commandos sf

Hi

I dont now who came up with the idea to make commandos in first person mode?? Commandos was a great game when u could sneak around and kill one at a time, planing how to dump the bodys so the next person woulden find it.This is what mad commandos, commandos, and I abseloutely loved It..... ARGH If I wanted to play such games I`ll just go back to counterstrike or battlefield.
    so I hope the next game goes back to the old and good commandos style...

yeah they change the whole wolrd of commandos series

but this is also a good game not a bad game i think u did'nt understand WWII games & plz dont compare commandossf with counter strike

lol , its true...the best thing about old commandos that its not 1 person mode like most games... c1 . c2 .c2 .c3 ...all the same...why its changed now? and what happened to all others...the thief ( which i love his style so much) and sapper. diver? all im sayin is commandos lost it's style...but we'll see about this new 1 , im sure its not that bad...

Thumbs Up

Well, CSF is something different than your average FPS... since it still has some stealth elements in it. In CSF you can still sneak around and kill one at a time, planing how to avoid guards etc. Still, there is no dumping any bodies around... but you cannot have it all...

And there is always the thought of guest appearances like the thief etc. Or even on addons for CSF. This is the first time that perhaps we could have an actual official editor of the game. I wish...

Iakovos
    "May the Lords of Light wish you well"

Newsflash Editor (Commandos Tactics)
    Dropzone's Second In command (after the Boss, Jim Morris)
    www.strategyplanet.com/commandos/

Originally Posted by Mystique
    Hi

I dont now who came up with the idea to make commandos in first person mode??

As far as I know it was the good folks at Pyro that came up with the concept, and from what I've seen of the game it looks pretty impressive.

~JJ

i am just happy they are makin a new one