Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: The future for the Parasite Eve series?

The future for the Parasite Eve series?

Indeed it did not, Senketsu. A bit of Aya never hurt anybody except for the Mitochondria beasts. I recently became a Parasite Eve believer when I started playing 2 the other day. I got one, and two on the PSN a year or two ago. I hadn't touched it because of life. I decided to try Parasite Eve 2 out of boredom. I was wowed by how awesome it was. It reminded me so much of RE, and the old Silent Hill a lot. I love a good horror game. The controls aren't great, and I don't find the monsters very threatening. The story was well written. The setting of Dryfield is lonely, and unsettling. Very mysterious in a Silent Hill way. I like Aya very much as a character. She's one of my new favorite horror genre girls along side Heather Mason, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Rebecca Chambers. Aya stole my heart with her dry wit, cuteness, and badassatude. Yes, I made up a word because that's how special she is.

I liked PE 1 despite playing little of it. I can't say much since I just started playing it. I was hyped about the Third Birthday until I started looking up videos for it. I expected subtle survival horror. And I got generic third person action game. It was nice to see Aya in better graphics. She's twice as sexy here. Yet, there is something very off about this game... All of this just reeks of...someone we all know. That's when I saw there was a Lightning costume. Toriyama helped in this game, I know it. He's the guy who makes the not so great Final Fantasies. I liked XIII a bit. I thought it was iffy in comparison to the older ones. XIII-2 was okay. I liked it because Lightning wasn't the main character. LR made me like Lightning more, strangely. I don't like the time mechanics much. I could give a lecture on why I don't like that mechanic.

Anyways, this is about Parasite Eve and our lovely Agent Aya Brea. I don't like how the T3B turned out. In fact, I think Parasite Eve deserves much better. Aya Brea deserves to not go out this way. Square Enix, I know you're reading this. I want Parasite Eve to get some good treatment. I want a reboot handled by Crystal Dynamics, or a remake with redone graphics. I'm not asking for super high polished PS4 graphics. I want the graphics the FF X-X-2 Remaster has. I don't have high standards. Just give me high end PS2, and we're fine. I'll give you the money, and you gimme my Aya. Is that a fair deal, Mr. Shinra?

Lightbulb Parasite eve series please bring back

I would like to see another Parasite Eve title on the works please. I can see it have potential as to rival with capcom with the "resident evil" franchise, except PE has no zombies only mitochondria creatures (its still similar biohazard activity). A horror game with rpg elements like the first 2 predecessors games but with new current gen graphics and voice dialogue. Please make it happen

SQUARE ENIX, please Remake Parasite Eve 2 or Parasite Eve 3 next gen for PS4! Parasite Eve is amazing game for me and i have buy PE2 on PS3 with PSN. For info please, if something is going around Parasite Eve. Sorry for the grammar, I'm from Czech Republic.

I just wanted to stop by here, make one post and vanish into the air.

First of all, I'm Canadian but I live in the UK these days, so I knew about Parasite Eve 1. When I actually moved here the guy I was living with had quite a few games, I glance over, have a look at the collection, I see Parasite Eve 2. I'm just thinking. Yeah I already have this in my bags, I turn around and ask him,

"Hey, you have Parasite Eve 2 here, what about Parasite Eve, the first one", to that he replies "There isn't a first one is there", Obviously then I grab my bag and do some digging through my games that I brought with me and pull out Parasite Eve 1, He responds with "AH, what, No, we certainly didn't have this over here",

Obviously I thought that was a lie so I did some searching online and indeed, it was true, Europe got Parasite Eve 2 and not Parasite Eve 1. What kind of decision is that? It makes me think that Square never really wanted the franchise to be a success. But that can't be true so for whatever the reasons are people in Europe only have like half of the franchise and that has an impact on sales for the future.

They had a chance with PSN to unleash it on Europe, once again, Elected not to do so. But Parasite Eve 2 is once again.. Available on the store, WHY? what is this taboo with Parasite Eve 1 and Europe?

So yeah my now husband has now played the game, absolutely enjoyed it and happy to have a copy of what a game company never delivered. I on the other hand while lived in a country where I could get it, I'm still absolutely horrified that a franchise wasn't given a chance worldwide.

With that said, it now needs a remake, or at the very least a cheap remaster released to THE WORLD. Not two areas, Everyone. Parasite Eve deserves a chance at success, Something Square have made a mess of every step of the way with this franchise.

Plus with almost 20 years gone People are older, some are new into gaming, some are only maybe just aware that The Third Birthday exists. It's time for the entire franchise to be reborn.

Just look at Capcom for your inspiration Square... They are rolling out remasters, remakes and whatever and have turned a non profitable company into something big, Capcom returned from the dead. Innovating new games only leads to mostly disappointment, Kane and Lynch says Hi. (Note I like Kane and Lynch, seems no one else does.)

But yeah, just use logic, use sense, look at all the other game companies cashing in off remasters, reboots, remakes, and whatever and get on that bandwagon already. You are doing FF7.. Which I actually think you missed the boat in 2006 on that one, but better late than never, get on to it already.

I registered to add my voice to the vote. Parasite Eve 1 and 2 were both awesome games with a compelling story, of which we've yet to see the end (PE2 had major sequel hooks that have been unanswered). I have played PE2 since it came out way back in 2000. I finished it more times than I can count and I still love it. The music, the atmosphere, the gameplay, the different endings, the fact that you could use Parasite Energy... The replay value of these games was astounding.
    I just hope that Square hasn't forgotten the PE franchise. When I saw the Aya Brea poster in the FF7 PS4 remake trailer my peg leg shot off in excitement.
    Nothing else to do for us but hope Square listens to the fans.

Oh, and buy a gun or two while yer at it!

Petition for ParasiteEve4 for PS4 - [Mitochondrial Reborn] I'm working hard on a petition to convince software house Square Enix to return to work on this saga and to create a Parasite Eve 4. The petition will be in english, but also in italian, spanish, french and german, in order to maximize the efficiency of the petition. Tumblr blog, facebook page and twitter page(it will allow to obtain "signatures" via retwitts of fan of the petition at Square Enix) will born soon. I also talk about this project with major italian sites of Square Enix information and with many other facebook pages/groups of the saga and many of them gave me support. Spread the word as more as you can!!!!

Mitochondrial Reborn Parasite Eve 4 on PS4 Petition - ミトコンドリア・リボーンPS4にパラサイト・イヴ4を

Hi, I create a project petition in order to convince Square Enix to take back PE saga. If you are interested you can go to twitter page, petition page and facebook page. You may sign it via Change.org petition in https://t.co/do5keEv9zs and retweeting its tweet here https://twitter.com/ParasiteEve_4/st...48634983731205. More retweets, than more signs. New email is Mitochondrialreborn@gmail.com.
    If this petition will be saw by Square probably they will made remastered of the saga. So, help us and spread the world! The petition is also in Japan in order to be more efficient!

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456