Thread: The future for the Parasite Eve series?

The future for the Parasite Eve series?

Oh I'd love if they made Parasite Eve III for the PS3 or PS4! It would sell better than The 3rd Birthday since it was on PSP and PS sales aren't that great. And please name the game Parassite Eve III and NOT The 3rd Birthday II...

Okay then just Parasite 3 for ps3 or ps4 made good like new tomb raider game and I preorder it

^ But if you're a Resident Evil fan like I, you would love PE2. PE2 is pretty much almost a carbon copy of RE1-3 in terms of backtracking, puzzles, controls....except for the combat. But yeah, PE's story was better.

I can see PE being a survival horror genre in the SQEX library, something they do not have...And current survival horror offerings from other companies have been lackluster, they should take this opporunity to captialize on it...instead of wasting their time on games on mobile platforms.

Yes, actually I'm a big fan of the classic Resident Evil games. I noticed the Parasite Eve 2's similarity to them but I enjoyed PE1's plot a lot more.

Originally Posted by Magius

I think I speak for everyone when I say Toriyama has successfully screwed up the PE franchise. As a PE fan T3B was an abomination. Game needs to be retconned.

Parasite eve need reboot!

Please Square Enix

Make another game of Parasite Eve series!

There is a lot of people who doesnt want to play all the new generation games, because there are pure crap.

We loved those old games, the best videogames ever, PE and PE2.

Please, make a PE3

Tanks

Wow. I just imagined Parasite Eve on next generation consoles. The graphics and gameplay could be amazing. They could even do a reboot or an HD remake. Square hasn't released a solid horror, rated M, game in awhile. The opening opera scene....please atleast release a tech demo of just that scene Square.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

^ THIS , Just imagine how the game looks when they remake it with the same gameplay style like PE1 and with more horror elements , and some explorations with your NYPD Cop Car in Open-world on New York city and .. just imagine looking at Melissa watching the city burn and filled with monsters while she's at the top of Statue of Liberty !

I NEED THAT TO HAPPEN .. This is so Creative and Innovative in the gaming industry ~

I really hope this happen ..

For the love of Gaming .. don't let anyone touch PE or Aya brea games from now on without Takashi Tokita .. he is THE ONLY ONE who can save the Franchise !

We want it so bad on PS3 or PS4 .. No more Handhels please

Originally Posted by Unlimax
    For the love of Gaming .. don't let anyone touch PE or Aya brea games from now on without Takashi Tokita .. he is THE ONLY ONE who can save the Franchise !

We want it so bad on PS3 or PS4 .. No more Handhels please
    Why "no more handhelds?" The quality of the title doesn't decrease. Not only that, but it is portable. If you don't do handheld gaming then you are missing out on a lot of great titles that are even better than home consoles.

^ *facepalm* I knew this is gonna happen .. what about the PS3 and the PS4 and why not giving them a chance for PE to return into , and how about making a Vita port from the console version just to make you feel better !

We just don't want square to repeat the same mistake from The 3rd birthday ~

We just want this game to come on Consoles .. Parasite Eve on Consoles is something that we all been miss in the gaming industry in these days and That's what we all been asking for since ages so please don't ruin that !

I agree with you. Unlimax

but I doubt a staff who read this would contact SE japan and tell them something about this

^ *facepalm* I knew this is gonna happen .. what about the PS3 and the PS4 and why not giving them a chance for PE to return into , and how about making a Vita port from the console version just to make you feel better !

We just don't want square to repeat the same mistake from The 3rd birthday ~

We just want this game to come on Consoles .. Parasite Eve on Consoles is something that we all been miss in the gaming industry in these days and That's what we all been asking for since ages so please don't ruin that !
    How did putting it on a handheld turn it into a mistake? Personally I don't care whether it is on home console or handhelds. I just never understood someone's thinking on this matter. For example, if you have only played KH1 and KH2 then you just missed out on the entire franchise. The handheld counter parts was just as good and I would recommend people to buy the appropriate handheld just to play them.

Also, maybe this is PE only chance of survival is on the handheld market. Alot of jrpgs this gen went to handhelds because they are able to thrive more. Anyways, I hope they make it for home console or/and even PC for you.

I agree with you. Unlimax

but I doubt a staff who read this would contact SE japan and tell them something about this

I hope so , if you can hear us Square please do it , its for the best and alot of people and fans will be happy with that if the Original PE Style came back and Directed by Takashi Tokita

I know its too late to say that but i have to !

Hopefully they will buy the right at the same time from Hideaki Sena this time ~

---------------------------

AkeemCoffey

This isn't a JRPG in the first place to be included ONCE AGAIN on the handheld market , This is a "Pure Cinematic Survival horror RPG" and a title that didn't see the light of day since 2002 on Consoles and it has her own Fanbase just like other famous horror games including Resident Evil and Silent Hill which is highly recomended to be on the Console market with a High budget AAA title , I was really hoping for that to happen someday at the bottom of my heart when i finish PE1 and PE2 in its days , Who knows maybe this wish come true and maybe not but we are just hoping .

Give it a Shot ... Square

If you trust your own fans and trust the way that all the fans been asking for you might see the "Expected" becomes Unexpected :]

PARASITE EVE III ... make it happen !

my realy geting sick of square enix not listen to us! were the HELL! is (Parasite Eve 3) 2013 how long are you going to wait.

Please bring back PE3 with Aye Bria... I loved that game so much, and even though I know everyone is desperate for Kingdom Hearts 3, I seriously always loved the biology science genetics in Parasite Eve... We've had so many Kingdom Heart spin-offs, and Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts are simply not enough, it will never be the same ><.

*sigh* Why does survival horror only have 1 game Resident Evil? There are so many countless FPS, Strategy and RPGs, you name it out there, but there's nothing for Survival Horror... Dino Crisis back on Playstation 1 was a great game, as was Parasite Eve 1 and 2... and now, all we have left is Resident Evil?? Seriously? We need Parasite Eve 3 so badly...

Although, I wish you'd have made one on Playstation 3, please make one now...

Bringing back the parisite eve on the ps4 would be epic. The monsters scared me as a kid on the ps1 like the transformations of eve or the rat and dog. Imagine the detail that could be put into the monsters on the ps4... if any of you seen the video for the ps4 reveal you know what im talking about.

The first had a very good storline and concept. If i was a developer i would be working off of that rather than making somthing like third birthday. Third birthday sucked imo... i stopped playing it soon after i started.

+1 for the petition but i will not buy if it has anthing to do, or is like third birthday

I HOPE AND I LOVE IF THEY MADE PARASITE EVE 3 THE 3rd BIRTHDAY EXPANSION OR CONTINUATION FOR PS3 AND PS4 CONSOLE AND I LOVE SQUARE ENIX. I ALSO PLAYED PARASITE EVE 1 AND 2 IN PLAYSTATION ONE .PARASITE EVE THE BEST RPG VIDEOGAME EVER.I HOPE IT WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2013 or 1st QUARTER OF YEAR 2014 I CAN`T WAIT AND I HOPE THE STORYLINE ENDING OF THE GAME WILL BE GREAT NOT LIKE THE 3RD BIRTHDAY ON PSP WAS UNCLEAR.I WISH YOU HAVE MADE ONE NOW FOR PS3 AND PS4.

An excellent game like Parasite Eve needs a next-gen reboot and everybody deserves play this (PS3/PS4, XBox and PC). When I played in the first time in PS1 I fell in love. The history, the soundtrack (Oh God, the soundtrack is amazing) and the mistery... a perfect combination.
    So please Square, do this for all of us, huge fans of this huge game.

Yes! I would pre-order and buy an HD remaster of the first 2 games, and I would definitely buy PE3! Whether it's a Tomb Raider-esque reboot or an actual sequel, PE3 is a fabulous idea, and one I hope SE seriously considers.

I wonder .. Why can't square Bought the Parasite Eve III rights from the beginning Instead of wasting their budget over Thief or MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT !

Anyway .. Hope that won't distract them from making Parasite Eve III [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-embarassed.gif[/img]

Please Square Please listen to all of Fans here.Make Parasite Eve 3 for all of Us And I am one of the Huge Fanatics of Parasite eve Game saga the game is Excellent and I love the music and soundtracks of Parasite Eve. Ive played it on PS1 both the 2 two storyline game of parasite eve and to me, Parasite Eve is one of the Squaresoft's or Square Enix best rpg game on PlayStation (One), and it saddens me that Square hasn't taken more advantage of this awesome game series. I feared Square had abandoned the series altogether after Parasite Eve II Events and they didnt release even on PS2 storyline continuation, so you can imagine that they released The 3rd Birthday's . I didn't even played on my PSP because my psp has been broken until I heard Aya Brea would be making her long-awaited return on it. but the storyline and ending of parasite eve 3rd birthday is unclear and muddled according to info of wikipedia. Please Square make Parasite 3 for all of Us in ps3,ps4,xbox and pc console..I HOPE IT WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2013 or 1st QUARTER OF YEAR 2014.

I wonder .. Why can't square Bought the Parasite Eve III rights from the beginning Instead of wasting their budget over Thief or MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT !

Anyway .. Hope that won't distract them from making Parasite Eve III

I get where you're coming from, but I wouldn't call Thief or any of their new efforts a waste. It's important for them to expand, and based on many of the comments I see on the forums here, that's not something the core fanbase agrees with. It seems like all anyone wants around here is more and more Final Fantasy!

25. Please Square make Parasite Eve 3 storyline game for all of us as a huge fan of Parasite Eve game please release it on PS3,PS4,XBOX and PC post the cover if it is already going to release.

Page 4 of 6 First First 123456 Last