Thread: The future for the Parasite Eve series?

The future for the Parasite Eve series?

Ansewer me Square Enix why aren't you makeing Parasite Eve 3 all ready. Its all ready 2012 how long are you going to take we are all waiting

You all think so to rigth. Its ben how long sent Square Enix make Parasite Eve. We are all ready for the next installment Parasite Eve 3.

Square if you hear us ... Please , PLEASE make a Third game for the series !

True PE Fan ~ ?

Originally Posted by Unlimax
    Square if you hear us ... Please , PLESAE make a Third a game for the series !

True PE Fan ~ ?
    I think so to

Square enix if you hear all Fan of Parasite Eve.We Fan want the next installment Parasite Eve.And we Fan want Aya Brea back. And we fan never want to see Aya Brea die never agin.

Square-Enix, you thought enough of the PE franchise to offer it as a PS One Classic title for the current-gen PS family, so PLEASE take that re-interest and interest and turn it into EXCITEMENT over a fresh, new Parasite Eve game, in full-on HD!

<<SIGNING PETITION>>

Originally Posted by Unlimax

Square if you hear us ... Please , PLESAE make a Third a game for the series !

True PE Fan ~ ?

Yeah SQEX, see, we don't even consider T3B a real installment to the PE series because of the horrible story. I like this theory by SoraandRoxasFan @ gamefaqs. Seems very plausible and 100000x better if T3B going to be considered a real entry in the PE series.

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951987-the-3rd-b...

"What if this game turns out to be a virtual reality experiment, designed to draw out and expand Eve's latent powers? I would assume that the "shadow organization" would have video surveillance of all of the events in the Shelter. Upon reviewing the videos, the remaining members of the organization realize that subjecting Eve to high levels of stress did not achieve the results they wanted. After seeing her interaction with Aya, they choose a more passive, subversive approach towards manipulating Eve to meet their goals: making Eve believe that her and Aya have achieved their "happily ever after" ending (similar to what the humans observed their world to be in the first "Matrix" movie). Until she met Aya, I assume Eve never had a positive experience in her life.

The kicker is Kyle, who played everyone because he still is involved with his unknown employer, the organization that is controlling everything behind the scenes. The first thing he did when he met Aya and Eve was to draw his gun on them. In subsequent encounters, he chose actions to make it seem as if he was "one of the good guys."

In reality, his true objectives are to win the trust of Eve and Aya (his actions in the Shelter indicate this), keep on eye on their movements (starting with surprising Eve and Aya at the museum), report everything to his superiors, and when the time is right, find a way to neutralize Aya and retrieve Eve. Each move he makes is calculated.

Once his objectives are accomplished, the organization creates a world real to Eve, but one that is carefully monitored by the organization, via the Overdive machine..

When I further think about it, the function of the Overdive device is similar to the helmet she wore in the Shelter--a means to control, monitor and perhaps amplify her power output. With the Overdive device, it is easier to monitor her vitals, which is something she mentions in the locker room, and determine what triggers/stressors would yield positive and negative results."

Parasite Eve 3 on PS3 ^^

God I wish they would make a new parasite eve but with better enemies,NO time travel, Better PE abilities, and better bosses and weapons...

The last parasite eve i played was when I was a boy...

So MAKE A NEW PARASITE EVE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by imported_Cameron
    God I wish they would make a new parasite eve but with better enemies,NO time travel, Better PE abilities, and better bosses and weapons...

The last parasite eve i played was when I was a boy...

So MAKE A NEW PARASITE EVE!!!!!!!!!!
    Me to

Here's another vote for a Parasite Eve III.

To me, Parasite Eve is one of Squaresoft's best on PlayStation (One), and it saddens me that Square hasn't taken more advantage of this awesome series. I feared Square had abandoned the series altogether after Parasite Eve II, so you can imagine my joy upon The 3rd Birthday's release. I didn't even own a PSP until I heard Aya Brea would be making her long-awaited return on it.

The 3rd Birthday was great (one of my favorite PSP titles), but the original Parasite Eve for PS1 is my number-one of the series. A JRPG with creepy, survival horror-ish elements was brilliant for Parasite Eve's era, I think. It stood out from the more traditional medieval/fantasy-like JRPGs of its time, and to this day I haven't found a JRPG that exactly matches (never mind surpasses) Parasite Eve's mature, urban, sci-fi/horror style. It would be ideal if a Parasite Eve III could return the series to the roots that established itself back in the late nineties.

In short, if a Parasite Eve III ever materialized, I'd happily invest in it!

Im sick of square enix not Listening to us. About makeing Parasite Eve 3 on the ps3 and I want Aya Brea back. what happen square enix to you I really wish you would go back to the old day went you where Squaressoft. If you where still Squaressoft you would had make Parasite Eve 3 all ready.

Oh yeah! here's my vote! ^_^ Thank you so much for posting such a thread, Zyzxx ^.^

"Parasite Eve" and "Parasite Eve II" are the best survival horror games I have ever played, each with unique plots, characters and gameplay styles ^_^ as for "The 3rd Birthday", it's the best action sci-fi game on the PSP to date! ^.^ and for those who complaining about how (different) "The 3rd Birthday" is, please remember that it's not considered as a sequel for the series ^_^ I mean, it's not called "Parasite Eve III", right? ^.^

Also, being a hardcore Square Enix fan for a very long time, I think that some of the classic titles such as "Vagrant Story" on PSone for example, should not have a remake on gaming consols today... ^_^ those classic games are belong to that era! ^.^ and by era, I mean my days back when I was a kid ^_^ but if you want it, "Vagrant Story" is available on PlayStation Network/Store ^.^

Man... I'm very proud being a hardcore Square Enix fan from history to present to future! ^.^

I feel that square enix is still not listening to us about makeing Parasite Eve 3.

what would you all thank if everything that happend in The 3rd Birthday don't happend like Aya Brea dieing. what would you all say that Aya Brea wasiidnap after parasite eve 2 then put in to a machine that make Illusion. the Illusion was The 3rd Birthday. so what do you all thank about this ideal. do you thank it a good ideal or no. do you thank square enix will listening to this ideal for parasite eve 3.

I would love a remake of the first and or a 3rd one that has gameplay of the first game. The first Parasite Eve is still one of my favorite RPG's of all time. In my opinion the horror setting gave a breath of fresh air to the RPG genre. Fantasy RPG's are dime a dozen, there needs to be more settings in the RPG genre.

OH GOD! PLEASE SQUARE ENIX HEAR OUR BEGGINGS AND MAKE PARASITE EVE 3 OR A REMAKE OF PARASITE EVE 1 or 2. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

OH YES absolutely. I actually heard there was a remake planned for PE1 entitled: PE: Rebirth for PS2 and Gamecube but was never made or finished back around 10 years ago.

Im hoping for both a remake and a third installment.

and if game producers continue this trend of stupidity and dont listen to the ppl that played theyre games in the 90's while there were still good games unlike FPS bull**** that xbox releases we should all put an economic embargo on the companys that dont comply.

Please do it, PE 3 Birthday wasnt exactly the best way to continue the adventures of Aya Brea we need PE 3.

I don't hate T3B but I really hope we get one like the first PE! That was an all-time fav.

Personally being a newbie to the PE series and playing T3B, I found the gaming really enjoyable. The graphics were spellbinding and what really drew me in the most but I felt like the story line was lacking and half the time I had no idea what the hell was going on and after completing the game a few times I'm still very confused. I really liked the characters and have still not got to unlocking the alternate Lightning setting but I hope to eventually. But what I really want to know is that is it worth back tracking to PE I and II ?, as I still have my PS2 which I'm sure is backwards compatible.

Originally Posted by imported_Melissa

is it worth back tracking to PE I and II ?, as I still have my PS2 which I'm sure is backwards compatible.

100% .. and you should give them a try , Personally i think the original PE 1 game was amazing in terms of story , gameplay , Mechanics and Absolutely a breathtaking cinematic's .. it was an unforgetable experience i have ever live in the entire gaming industry and perfect in so many ways and i wish square make a new game with the same creative gameplay style .. it was much much better than PE2 and T3B .

Originally Posted by imported_Melissa

Personally being a newbie to the PE series and playing T3B, I found the gaming really enjoyable. The graphics were spellbinding and what really drew me in the most but I felt like the story line was lacking and half the time I had no idea what the hell was going on and after completing the game a few times I'm still very confused. I really liked the characters and have still not got to unlocking the alternate Lightning setting but I hope to eventually. But what I really want to know is that is it worth back tracking to PE I and II ?, as I still have my PS2 which I'm sure is backwards compatible.

PE1 was amazing, PE2 was good although not better than PE1. I highly recommend them, especially the first one. PE1 is one of my all-time favs.

Originally Posted by Chrono Cross
    I don't hate T3B but I really hope we get one like the first PE! That was an all-time fav.
    Would love to see Square enix remake parasite eve 1,2 and add parasite eve third birthday as add or unlockable for PS3 system or up coming ps4

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last