Thread: Rumor.

Rumor.

Rumor.

I was playing with _BriGGs_ the #1 ranked person on this game who obviously cheats. He said that he was part of EIDOS staff and that they are resetting the stats and releasing a patch to stop code breakers online. Is this true?

sure is. i mean why would the guy using CB lie to you. he's obviously the most trustworthy honest person on the game.

im numba #1 and im legit.

accusing of cheating is ridiculous , cause how can hacks be out yet after 1 weeks .

Dunno if Briggs cheats but he is a team killer. I played with him yesterday.

Originally Posted by Angel_

accusing of cheating is ridiculous , cause how can hacks be out yet after 1 weeks .
    wow .. not hacks .. its just the dnas server on the ps2 is so bad .. anyone with a codebreaker can get online n not die .. ive gotten into the top 10 legit many times .. i no who is cheating n who isnt ..

i dunno about the ps2 version but im ranked on pc version .

and btw if you look at my stats im not invincible .
    pure skill here .
    i havent see any cheaters here on pc.

well ur lucky .. ps2 = full of cheaters .. i cant believe eidos would release an outdated DNAS server ..

first the servers .. now this .. uning real

o hell yea i was in this room yesterday with a player named Cashmoney and i mena it is very obvious this guy was cheating. He had 23 kills and 1 death and i kno that me and like 2 other people on my team unloaded a clip into him and he didnt die. but wat ya gonna do lol

Originally Posted by UnLuCkY
    I was playing with _BriGGs_ the #1 ranked person on this game who obviously cheats. He said that he was part of EIDOS staff and that they are resetting the stats and releasing a patch to stop code breakers online. Is this true?
    I played with Briggs last night, he was 20-0 before i decided to leave the room. You know what is so horrible about these guys is that i was lighting him up and he wouldn't die. Without codes, these guys would majorly suck. Brigss, play fair and square and come get handled.

For real......come see any one of us in a one on one.i've ran up on most of the codebreaker users with a sawed off shotgun before they even knew i was playing and after i shoot then,they turn around with a weak ass semi-auto and killed me.please man.
    Jersey Stand UP!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooo

sup unlucky

Originally Posted by Angel_

You'd be surprised...

intrepid_soul Guest

Sad fact of life

Where there is a chance that someone could cheat someone will. Every game has their share of cheaters, and the great thing about the online atmosphere, it doesn't take long for everyone to know who not to have in a match. Of course this makes them go out and create new accounts, but they are quickly found out. It seems like a losing battle, but I guess for these people that's part of the fun.

I don't know why anyone would want to cheat to number one, in most competitions that would mean the level of player you are playing against is top tier. If you didn't earn that spot you will be quickly destroyed.

Some people cheat just to see if they can actually do it. It's like when young people hack computers. They get the satisfaction that they actually did something hard and that not a lot of people would/could do.

Sometimes glitches create idea's for the next wave of maps. 25TL is just a baby now. The Beta wa FUN AS HELL, as we kept telling you guys. Yes there are issues, BUT! overall this game can be alot of fun and it's just started. I'LL TELL you this, Guys that played the Beta had posted things that needed change, i posted a few things myself, And guess what? things were taken off this forum AND CHANGED. I think 25TL has, and can create a solid fanbase. So Posting about the same stuff over and over goes nowhere really the 2nd time. Yes, everyone wants it and wants it now! But in time it will be taken care of, just practice for the wave of clan matches that come after the servers smooth out.