Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Connection Problem Report Thread

Connection Problem Report Thread

Exclamation

1. Connection Type: Comcast
    2. Router Type: motorola sb5120 modem, netgear 108mbps wireless firewall router wgt624 v2
    3. Connection Error: at first i couldnt c dif people online then i disconnect the router and went straight from modem to ps2 and reset it and it worked fine for one night. then the next day i could get online with and without the router but i couldnt keep a connection with anybody in any room for long enough to play even 1 match
    4. Time of occurrence: 7/13/06-7/14/06 from 1:30 pm and now is 1:54 am
    5. Username: TOKINT , Domination , Nu-Tang_souja , Raekwon , SMOKEDOUT , WHO.WANT.WAT

I dont get it i tried for a weeks to get it to work without the router and untill sumone told me to disconnect the power to modem and let it rest for a min then reconnect and it will reset the ip address. I did that and it worked fine. After i was done playing i reconnected the router for the phone and comp.'s then next time i went to play it doesnt seem to matter how i reconnect disconnect reset or anything it just is not working... I mean i can get online and get into rooms but even if i manage to stay in a room long enough to start a match at some point during the match i get disconnected from everyone in the match and kicked outta the room. Sumtimes i stay online sometimes online starts lagging and sumtimes i get kicked offline. Sometimes i can get online no prob sometimes i have to try a few times... Please help i am bewildered and confused.

Exclamation Wtf Happend?

Dude how come i try and login and it says invalid password and i try and edit accont and it still says that + i also try and recover wtf? what does this mean? request failed
    invalid password wth? now i cant even go to online play man wth?
    Need Help i dont want to create a new account but its like the only choice i have i dont get it today i was playoibg just fine then BAM i cant login becuase INVALID PASSWORD!

Originally Posted by lee25
    Dude how come i try and login and it says invalid password and i try and edit accont and it still says that + i also try and recover wtf? what does this mean? request failed
    invalid password wth? now i cant even go to online play man wth?
    Need Help i dont want to create a new account but its like the only choice i have i dont get it today i was playoibg just fine then BAM i cant login becuase INVALID PASSWORD!
    I have heard that if you wait about 30 minutes, you'll be able to log in again.

Rolleyes Login

I just bought this game yesterday, and all i do is play online games, but every time i try to make an account i finish and it says verification failed, wtf is up with that!?

Exclamation

1.FIOS Verizon

2. D-Link Dl-624

3. When i try to go online it says : When I try to go online it says somebody is already logged in but nobody is. ANd it sometimes throws people out of the games
    4. 7/28/07

5. blaze2k7

Smile

25 to life PC?
    its becouse fatal lobby error try no play ranked matches somethimes kick you and u cant log in your account try delete acc and recover him to me that work IF U SAYING ABOUT TTL on PC

Smile no problem, facking problems

OR if that no work that mean u say someone pass and he stole your acc or maybe EDIOS bann your acc cuz cheating

1. DSL Yahoo Sbc global

2. D-Link Dl-524

3. When i try to go online it says : COuld not find external Device. I TRIED TO GO ONLINE ON A OTHER GAME AND IT WORKED

4. 1/26/06

5. DONT HAVE ONE CUS I CANT LOG ONTO THE GAME

Page 2 of 2 First First 12