Thread: VOIP on PC?

VOIP on PC?

VOIP on PC?

Does this game use headsets on the PC? Suck if it doesnt...

Originally Posted by Gwi_Lo

Yeah, PC sucks, that's why you need to have a Playstation 2®

Lol ? PC sucks, what the heck are you talking about ? PC rocks.

Originally Posted by nigelnyc3
    Lol ? PC sucks, what the heck are you talking about ? PC rocks.
    Like I sad.. PC SUCKS!!!
    Pc is a searching machine, not a game machine.
    For games you need a playstation or an xbox. not an PC haha

What are you talking about! PC is probably the most powerful gaming engine, and the most customizable ... I doubt on any Ps2 game you can really mod like a PC game. Rofl, you dont know what you're talking about. If there was no PC gaming, I doubt you'd have any online gaming, or a ps2 today. Trust me, you'll see one day, a lot of people think that stuff. Lol, I bet on a half life game, and all it's mods, there are more players online than halo and any ps2 game combined. "PC isn't a game machine," haha, you just needed to be quiet when you said that , LMFAO. Have you taken a look at the game F.E.A.R, Doom 3, Or half life 2: Loast Coast. Now those are amazing looking games.
    I mean, the games you play are made by a computer...cmon now.

Uhm, I think my PC plays a lot of games my PS2 cannot. It's a viable gaming platform.

Originally Posted by Lerros
    Yeah, PC sucks, that's why you need to have a Playstation 2®
    It uses a headset. Learn about it before you say something.

What are you talking about! PC is probably the most powerful gaming engine, and the most customizable ... I doubt on any Ps2 game you can really mod like a PC game. Rofl, you dont know what you're talking about. If there was no PC gaming, I doubt you'd have any online gaming, or a ps2 today. Trust me, you'll see one day, a lot of people think that stuff. Lol, I bet on a half life game, and all it's mods, there are more players online than halo and any ps2 game combined. "PC isn't a game machine," haha, you just needed to be quiet when you said that , LMFAO. Have you taken a look at the game F.E.A.R, Doom 3, Or half life 2: Loast Coast. Now those are amazing looking games.
    I mean, the games you play are made by a computer...cmon now.

Yeah? what about SOCOM, boy??? 20.000 people online, you tell me a game on PC that have that many people online, you tell me!
    Well, playstation you dont have to update, no software problems, PC.. you need to update that thing for allmost every year, otherwise you cant play your new game's on it! am i right? or am i right?

LMFAO, UH check here http://steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html
    Even Counter-strike has more players than that, the total count for people on steam is 117,529. Shut up now please LOL. Even battlefield 2 has more players than that, and I know it's not as good on console as it is on PC.
    Most of you guys don't know anything about a PC, that's why y'all go ranting on and off, but whatever. Believe what you want, I can't change you guys.

And , uh, no , you don't have to update it every year. My system kinda stinks, and I can still play top of the line games. So I don't know man, I think that I proved enough. Hehe.

LMFAO, UH check here http://steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html
    Even Counter-strike has more players than that, the total count for people on steam is 117,529. Shut up now please LOL. Even battlefield 2 has more players than that, and I know it's not as good on console as it is on PC.
    Most of you guys don't know anything about a PC, that's why y'all go ranting on and off, but whatever. Believe what you want, I can't change you guys.

And , uh, no , you don't have to update it every year. My system kinda stinks, and I can still play top of the line games. So I don't know man, I think that I proved enough. Hehe.
    Don't know anything of a PC?
    hehe. LOL, you're kidding me or something?
    Maybe i know too much, i still think it sucks.
    Why you think i have playstation2? for my games,
    My PC is for downloading games, movies, etc.
    Hey, your PC stinks? maybe that's what i smell all the time, i tought it was you. LOL

Yeah, ok....Sure buddy. You asked what PC game had more players than Socom3, so I showed ya, no hurt feelings , LOL. If you know SOOO much about the PC, why are you so ignorant towards it. I definately know a lot of people that know a lot about PC's don't think it's a "search engine." (including me). Wow buddy, I know a PC can handle way more powerful games than a PS2 can. Chapish ? Alrighty then!

Yeah, ok....Sure buddy. You asked what PC game had more players than Socom3, so I showed ya, no hurt feelings , LOL. If you know SOOO much about the PC, why are you so ignorant towards it. I definately know a lot of people that know a lot about PC's don't think it's a "search engine." (including me). Wow buddy, I know a PC can handle way more powerful games than a PS2 can. Chapish ? Alrighty then!

Quality of PC is better, i know. but look to.. uhm..
    GTA: San Andreas, i play that game better op ps2 than PC, U?
    Look, some game's are better on PC, some games on PS2,
    U agree?

Aha! But man, I can play GTA:SA online on the comp , and download mods. I play just fine , dude. hehe. Ight, we're talkin' too much, I'm gonna end it, peace.

Aha! But man, I can play GTA:SA online on the comp , and download mods. I play just fine , dude. hehe.

Yeah, GTA online, its fun for like 5 min. then there is a server problem or players that cheating or what ever.

And by the way: I grow up with computers, my first one was a MS Commandor.

U know that piece of sh** to? hehe, that's old crap man.

I see this discussion is over. Don't flame eachother please. Thanks.

Yes, this can be discussed without resorting to personal attacks.

The age old debate of PC vs PS2 vs Xbox vs DS vs PSP vs ... you get the idea, much fun and never resolved .

Yeah? what about SOCOM, boy??? 20.000 people online, you tell me a game on PC that have that many people online, you tell me!
    World of Warcraft has over 5 million online players. It's PC and Mac.

Well, playstation you dont have to update, no software problems,
    There is no perfect software

PC.. you need to update that thing for allmost every year, otherwise you cant play your new game's on it! am i right? or am i right?
    Consoles can't play the new games forever either; your PS1 is not playing PS2 games. A console lifespan is around 4-5 years and a PC is about the same. Even though you won't be running games at the highest resolution with the most options, the game will still run.

PC and PS2 are remarkaly the same, they just cater to different groups and offer different gameplay experiences. You don't find console-centric games on PC that you would find on a PS2 (Katamari anyone?) and likewise, PCs offer the ability to mod user content into the game experience and excell at games that require a keyboard and mouse. Each has their benefit, but don't discount one or the other because of personal preference.

Originally Posted by Gwi_Lo

You need to find a program that will support it. Like TeamSpeak.

intrepid_soul Guest
    Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid
    World of Warcraft has over 5 million online players. It's PC and Mac.

You and your WoW plugs.