Thread: Physical Game different from D2D

Physical Game different from D2D

Physical Game different from D2D

Hey, I was wondering whats the diff between Physical game and D2D, besides u getting a physical CD, Manual, Case, etc.

I'm asking this cuz i ordered this on D2D but im thinking of getting the actual game 2morrow and refunding my D2D game because I've been having so many problems?

Wuld having the actual game actually make a difference?

You might as well wait and pick up the real thing Wednesday. That's what I'd do.

I already have the D2D game, have problems, I'm saying would the actual game do better?

no it wouldnt, dont waste your time and money, its just that it needs a patch, just have patience...at least we are the beta testers imo...it will be fine after patches....this will prove if the devs are going to be backing this game 100%..

<GK>Xplicit0ne

It should be the same as it's based on the same code.

Originally Posted by Xplicit0ne
    no it wouldnt, dont waste your time and money, its just that it needs a patch, just have patience...at least we are the beta testers imo...it will be fine after patches....this will prove if the devs are going to be backing this game 100%..

<GK>Xplicit0ne
    Don't be so quick to jump on the patch bandwagon. I know that most games need patches out of the gate (unfortunate that it is now accepted), but on the initial launch of any game you can expect to see incompatibility issues. At this point in time, the absolute best thing to do is to post in the technical support board and to contact support directly to identify and fix the issues. This will help other users with similar problems or hardware configurations solve their problems faster in the future.