Thread: My Gang Menu Problem

My Gang Menu Problem

My Gang Menu Problem

hello im just posting toi let you guys know of a problem that might just be me? my system can run the game fine and then some..with a 3000$ system it shoudl huh haha...anyways back to the problem...now everything works fine for me the multiplayer is fien except for the few noted problems..and single player hasnt had a problem and ive beat it.. but my problem is the My Gang menu..i have a gang invite maybe 2 but every time i try to go to My gang menu the game just exits back to my desktop...any solutions to why this is happening? im not that concerned with it cause i play for fun but i assume i wont be able to joina clan if i cant access that page..which is something id like to do..thanks for your time and patience

Your not the only one, seems like pretty much everyone has this problem, just hope it's fixed soon.

same proplem here.

any problems

i 've got any problems
    - i cant click on " clan invite"
    -i cant click on " my clan " if i click on , my game closed down
    - sometime i cant click on " find game " , my game closed down too

so wth ???

I'm having the same problem.

Thumbs Up temporary solution

0ddj0b figured it out today, he told me that you have to use the arrowkeys and the enter key insted of using the mouse, for some reason moving the mouse makes the game crash, same for the server menu, see if that works for you.

Some question.

i have 2 question
    1) why i have a message Session inconsistant (its due to lag ???)

2) why when i go in MY CLAN category my game crash ???
    ty for awnser