Thread: help with game

help with game

help with game

hi, i downloaded the game today from direct to drive, game is awesome, and me and a couple others have already made a clan, (the 5 of us LOL) thats about all that is playing right now, there are a lot of things that can be changed in the game, like being able to team chat in game without having to press esc, cause it sux doing that, also, in 1player games, i have a VERY BAD problem every like 10 secs or so i get a lag spike...stop and go...its very hard to play like that, and i get it sometimes but not as bad in the online games, my system was tested from the "can i run this game" feature u have on the site....i got the message "your computer will rock this game, we wish we had a system like yours u lucky dog" ....thats what i got for the requirements test, plz help me somehow lol..

P4 3.4 gig SHUTTLE PC
    1024 gig ram
    X800pro PCI Express
    80g hard drive
    DSL

thank you for reading,
    <GK>Xplicit0ne

x

hey x is that u nicha?

??

if u know me...im from Vallejo Cali...

Originally Posted by Xplicit0ne
    hi, i downloaded the game today from direct to drive, game is awesome, and me and a couple others have already made a clan, (the 5 of us LOL) thats about all that is playing right now, there are a lot of things that can be changed in the game, like being able to team chat in game without having to press esc, cause it sux doing that, also, in 1player games, i have a VERY BAD problem every like 10 secs or so i get a lag spike...stop and go...its very hard to play like that, and i get it sometimes but not as bad in the online games, my system was tested from the "can i run this game" feature u have on the site....i got the message "your computer will rock this game, we wish we had a system like yours u lucky dog" ....thats what i got for the requirements test, plz help me somehow lol..

P4 3.4 gig SHUTTLE PC
    1024 gig ram
    X800pro PCI Express
    80g hard drive
    DSL

thank you for reading,
    <GK>Xplicit0ne
    What drivers you running?
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.