Thread: Why do gangsters get 1 more character than cops?

Why do gangsters get 1 more character than cops?

Why do gangsters get 1 more character than cops?

Just wondering. The gangsters get 1 more characters than the police. I thought both sides were balanced.

2. I dont kno, but Imma take a wild guess here: maybe cause in the story one of the gangster-character dies?
    Online Name: ProblemChild
    Clan: <AMW> Amer. Most Wanted
    AMW & CKN vs. ICU & XXL, it NEEDS to happen!!! (>_<)

My guess is that they need all the help they can get lol

Haha nice. But seriously, I want a real answer .

the game come out in a couple of more days just wait and see

It has nothing to do with the game or waiting. I know how many characters there are . It's a question about WHY there aren't the same amounts of characters per side.

it probably just turned out to be that way... i dont think they were counting or anything while making characters. i think it just turned out that way, it doesnt really matter... to me at least

E

I just thought the game was supposed to be balanced.

the game is messed up, if u look on the site it has 5 police characters, u only see two of them in the game, i seriously want some answers.

whats not balanced

i dont understand the problem, what is not balanced? cops have different number of characters than gangsters, so what?
    oNLiNeWaRRiOr

Originally Posted by onlineWarrior
    i dont understand the problem, what is not balanced? cops have different number of characters than gangsters, so what?

Well the developers said they wanted everythign basically equal in their own way. I was just wondering why cops don't get the same amount of characters. In SOCOM you get the same amount. It was just a thought.

2 of the cops are your rookies, one is your Seargant.

Thats not what I was saying. I'm just pointing out that there is one more character for the gangsters. That's it. Maybe I should get the thread closed. It's not going anywhere.

Gangsters r better so they gave a bonus

A mod, please close my thread. Nothing productive is coming from it .