Thread: Battlestations series

Battlestations series

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander

Battlestations series

Loved the game and followed it, although I am sure some would call it more stalking, from the early tech trailer. Any fans?

If you never saw the tech trailer, here it is although I had to remove the audio because I couldn't convert to a playable trailer with the audio.

Battlestations 3rd installment

I for one would love to see a 3rd installment to this series, with improved gameplay and online interaction.

Perhaps even an MMO version...

For those who arent familiar with the series please take the time to educate yourselves:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestations:_Pacific<====sequel
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestations:_Midway<====original

Please hear the cries of 1 frustrated gamer. Develop this!

Battlestations Pacific Issues

I purchased Battlestations Pacific a couple of years ago but, was unable to play it due to my pc being a piece of crap at the time. Just recently I built a PC that more than meets the specs of the game and I've tried to log on and play it using my xbox live account and the product key that came with the game. I've tried several times to use the key but, it keeps saying that the product key was invalid.

Can someone please help me with this issue as I've been dying to play it? I've even emailed tech support a few months back and received no response so I really need some assistance.

Thanks.

Be persistent. Contact customer support again.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    A little old but you are not the only one. Not a fan of the MMO since my Internet is crud. I haven't given up hope, not by a long shot but then again I am still hoping for a Playstation version