Thread: Christmas is over! BACK TO WORK!

Christmas is over! BACK TO WORK!

Exclamation Christmas is over! BACK TO WORK!

Wake up Edios time to get off the crack binge of new years and do some work patching your faulty software c'mon now. im shure your getting lots of cash flow from your good job on the ps2/xbox version but the bastard child pc version must be attended to.

intrepid_soul Guest
    Originally Posted by dafunklull
    Wake up Edios time to get off the crack binge of new years and do some work patching your faulty software c'mon now. im shure your getting lots of cash flow from your good job on the ps2/xbox version but the bastard child pc version must be attended to.

First its Eidos, note the correct spelling in the top left part of your screen. Second there was a patch that was on its way but was canceled abruptly much to the dismay of our former community manager. I am sure that the life cycle of a multiplayer game is finite. The fact that this was released over a year ago, should give little hope that a patch would be forth coming, which is ashame. This was a fun game.

Originally Posted by intrepid_soul
    First its Eidos, note the correct spelling in the top left part of your screen. Second there was a patch that was on its way but was canceled abruptly much to the dismay of our former community manager. I am sure that the life cycle of a multiplayer game is finite. The fact that this was released over a year ago, should give little hope that a patch would be forth coming, which is ashame. This was a fun game.
    Sorry, but about the patch, it's all too little, too late.

intrepid_soul Guest

I totally agree

A patch at this point would be pointless, as we are not shipping any new product to the store, it would not move any more medium. I can only say this was indictative of the old Eidos. We didn't just change the Logo. We have a new President in SF, we have a new Community Mangager, and I recently took over as the CS supervisor. Things are going to change. I hope you stick with us!