Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics - PS3

Final Fantasy Tactics - PS3

Final Fantasy Tactics - PS3

why is this excellent game not being realase directly on the ps3 (and android) for fans that dont have or cant afford a psp (or iPhone/iPad)?
    does Square have a plan to be in this platforms?

Who knows?

Either way, if you want to play the game without a PSP or apple device, there's always the PSOne version which can be played on your PS3. There are some differences, of course. You won't have the cutscenes, updated dialogue (preferred the orginal anyways), no Dark Knight or Onion Knight class, and two more secret characters with their own sidequests.

Don't want to do that? Well, good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Originally Posted by nicolas
    why is this excellent game not being realase directly on the ps3 (and android) for fans that dont have or cant afford a psp (or iPhone/iPad)?
    does Square have a plan to be in this platforms?

Because when The game come out , PS3 sales is Worse than PSP sales ( I guess )

I can only assume that it was because War of the Lions was built from the ground-up for the PSP and not for the PS3, and there's currently no sort of emulator that would allow it to run on the PS3. Not to mention, at the time, Square Enix wanted to expand their reach to other portable platforms and this seemed like the best way to do that while also regenerating interest for their franchise. Of course, I am far more interested on whether they will build on this release and the popularity of Final Fantasy Advance anytime soon.

The holy knight,Dark knight,Onion knight not be in my Final_Fantasy_Tactics let me burning of rage after all grinding and mastering i have doedvfor these classes then nothing.

Originally Posted by silvergol

The holy knight,Dark knight,Onion knight not be in my Final_Fantasy_Tactics let me burning of rage after all grinding and mastering i have doedvfor these classes then nothing.

Hey! Cool, I didn't know that. Now I can play it on my PSP and phone.

I want to know when the "enhanced graphics" and iPhone 5 screen support will come out in North America. The graphics look awful on my new iPad and iPod 5G...