Thread: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - News and Updates

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - News and Updates

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children’s Battle In The Forgotten City Is Theatrhythm DLC
    (Siliconera)
    - The song that plays when Cloud fights Yazoo and Loz in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children comes into Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call a a downloadable battle song for the 3DS music game.

Round #10 of Curtain Call DLC Announced
    (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call will be getting its tenth round of DLC music from Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XI, and Final Fantasy XII.

Here's A Look At Quest Medley Mode From Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Siliconera)
    - In Quest Medley, you take your party on missions where you can earn experience and rewards.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Demo Out Today (Siliconera)
    - A demo for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call will be available in North America and Europe today.

Thank you Grimoire for letting us know about the demo. I downloaded the demo and are having fun with it. I love it when you select the music, it shows your party with the cutest expressions. On my first play through, Lightning has such a sneaky expression. The second time, I see Laguna with the cutest eyes. I was laughing and giving out a girly scream when I saw them. It's so fun to see different expressions on different characters.

It didn't take long for me to complete the easy stages but I had problem doing the very difficult level on Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children. Took me about 60 times before I was able to complete it. As for Final Fantasy 6, took me two times to complete it on the very difficult level. I even took pictures on my phone of the results I got...I just don't know how to insert it into this post.

Indeed. The amusing expressions truly is a fantastic feature in this game series.
    If you have a Twitter or a Facebook account (or similar), you can upload your pictures there and then use the Insert Image function to show them off to us.

---
    FAQ

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums in this way too.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 8th Sep 2014 at 16:36.

Thank you Grimoire. I will try that.

I did really well. I got 1 SSS, 3 SS, 1 S and 1 A.

(I'm afraid I cannot post any more pictures now)
    Last edited by FantasyDreamKey; 24th Feb 2015 at 16:58. Reason: Removed picture.

Great job! Also, it is good to see that you managed to post your photos as well.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call is out next week!
    - Fancy watching our community managers battle on versus mode?
    - Part 2 of our Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call tournament is up! So who's going to be joining Cat in the final?

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call reviews are coming in and we've got another hit on our hands!
    - Check out IGN's review!

Hey Grimoire,

Thanks for keeping this updated even when the forum isn't super active! I just read about the limited edition Curtain Call getting an extra sticker stylus bonus, will the Collector's Edition be updated to include this as well?

That's a good question, FierceDeityIX. I'll see what I am able to find out!

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL AVAILABLE NOW
    - The wait is finally over for THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL as the stage lights shine down on a game that takes 25+ years of FINAL FANTASY music and delivers it in a melodic and addicting package.

Looking to unlock some THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL CollectaCards?
    - Like us on FB!

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call is out now!
    - It’s time to waltz for the moon as Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call is out today in the UK/EU!

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Surpasses Expectation (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy has a musical pedigree unlike any in the video game medium.

Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. (Final Fantasy Network)

DLC Update
    - Here’s your weekly Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call DLC update!

Theatrhythm Legacy of Music contest winners!
    - Congratulations to all the winners!

Theatrhythm Friday! – DLC Update
    - Before we get to this week’s DLC though, we thought we’d share with you some of the videos of the winners of the Legacy of Music contest that we announced last week.

Theatrhythm Thursday – DLC Update 16/10/2014
    - Whether you want some relaxing music to chill out in the (Balamb) garden or whether you’re looking for “A New Horizon” of wonderful music, “We Have Come” with some great music for you to add to your Theatrhythm music collection.

When will "Prelude, Crystal Theme " be released Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call? I am disappointed that the most iconic music of the series got left out of this game.

I shall keep an eye out.

A lot of people are probably thinking this, but I hope that it really isn't curtains for Curtain Call DLC-- considering there's one character not released outside of Japan, and past mentions of wanting to add new content in the future as opposed from releasing a brand new Theatrhythm game. There's so much potential there, shame to see that it might not be used.

Not to mention that the NA website isn't up to date with this week's offering at the time of post! :O

Bravely Default Music Comes to Curtain Call (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call goes beyond the main Final Fantasy series with songs from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and the SaGa series as downloadable content. (Siliconera)

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Bravely Default Music Comes to Curtain Call (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call goes beyond the main Final Fantasy series with songs from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and the SaGa series as downloadable content. (Siliconera)
    So, some good news and bad news there, considering that the FFN article also states that we won't be getting Krile outside of Japan. Hype for that "future of DLC" I was talking about above went slightly downwards-- even with my ancicipation of Bravely Default added to the tracklist.

We have restocked some of our silver items, come check'em out!

Page 4 of 6 First First 123456 Last