Thread: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - News and Updates

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - News and Updates

Chibi Jecht, Noel, and Fran are in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
    (Siliconera)
    ― Square Enix still has surprises left for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call and Jump revealed Final Fantasy characters in it.

Digital version?

When will Square Enix release a digital version of Theatrhythm on the Nintendo eShop?

Jam with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call songs from Final Fantasy VIII to FFXIV
    (Siliconera)
    ― this 26 minute video starts with “The Man with the Machine Gun” from Final Fantasy VIII and ends with “Torn from the Heavens” from Final Fantasy XIV.

Curtain Call adds Mystic Quest, FFT, and Chocobo songs
    (Siliconera)
    ― Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call has at least four characters for every mainline Final Fantasy game from Final Fantasy IV and up. You can make a full Final Fantasy XI party with Shantotto, Prishe, Lilisette. and Aphmau.

Ultima and Eald’narche enemies join Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
    (Siliconera)
    ― Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call will be released in Japan next week on April 24th, and Jump magazine in Japan has revealed more enemy characters that are in the game.

From Mystic Quest to Lighting Returns, the spinoff songs in Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call
    (Siliconera)
    ― in addition to music from numbered Final Fantasy games, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call has 63 tunes from Final Fantasy spinoffs.

Is there going to be a digital version for 3DS?

Yes.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call announced!
    ― The release is schedule for the Nintendo 3DS later this year!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 22nd Apr 2014 at 22:37.

Official website.

Curtain Call DLC scheduled for post-launch
    (Final Fantasy Network)
    ― Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call‘s first round of DLC is scheduled for Japan just in time for launch, with more songs available for 150 yen (roughly $1.50 USD) each.

The game is now out in Japan!

Curtain Call adds FFIV’s Rosa and piano Aerith’s Theme
    (Siliconera)
    ― Rosa Joanna Farrell of Baron from Final Fantasy IV is the second character added to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call through DLC.

Digital version?

Originally Posted by Sora9669
    Digital version?
    (Nova Crystallis)

Curtain Call has some hilarious passwords
    (Siliconera)
    ― an ESRB rating for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call reveals some of the game’s funny passwords.

Cloud’s Advent Children costume in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call as DLC
    (Siliconera)
    ― additionally, the third set of DLC will be bringing “Thunder Plains” from Final Fantasy X and “Good King Moggle Mog XII” from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

Was talking about the original game from 2012. There's a demo but no digital version.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Out 9/16!
    ― Preorder the exclusive CE - Only 5k!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 3rd Jun 2014 at 14:16.

Hey Grimoire, long time no see. Still remember me from the first days at SEM ? You already made it to Moderator I see, that's truly awesome.

But let's get to the point about Theatrhythm CC CE... like the Drakengard CE some time ago, I cannot buy this boxed game because:

"Currently, boxed games can only be shipped to destinations within Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Please remove any boxed games to continue with your purchase."

A pretty random collection of European countries, strikes me as really weird. What should people from other countries do to get their hands on it ? It's pretty unfair like it's currently, if you'd ask me.

Greetings, Linguist.
    Indeed...it sure has been a while. I hope that you've been doing great since last the time we spoke. Also, thank you for your kind words!

Yes, I had this issue myself until just recently, and thus had to pay about twice the price (if lucky) getting my EU Collector's Editions off eBay. That being said, I obviously understand your frustration. The company is aware of the situation and would of course like to serve a wider selection of countries but at the moment, unfortunately, that's all the information I have.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Collector’s Edition and Launch Date
    ― it's official; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call will be available in North America on September 16, 2014!

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call dated in Europe
    ― we can now share that the game will be launching for the Nintendo 3DS on September 19, 2014.

Final Fantasy Tactics' Orlandeau dances into Theatrhyrhm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
    (Siliconera)
    ― Vivi’s Theme from FInal Fantasy IX and the Pop-up Duel song from Final Fantasy Fables: Chocbo’s Dungeon are available as downloadable content too.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Final Fantasy Tactics' Orlandeau dances into Theatrhyrhm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
    (Siliconera)
    ― Vivi’s Theme from FInal Fantasy IX and the Pop-up Duel song from Final Fantasy Fables: Chocbo’s Dungeon are available as downloadable content too.
    To quote myself from the comments for that very article, "Not to undermine the awesomeness of St. Cid, but… [headdesk] My wait continues…"

E3 trailer.

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last