Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Comments regarding the Official TR Community members photos.

Hey, now I know what you look like! I like how in the pic it's black and white and your eyes have color. I actually made a pic of myself like that on adobe photoshop.
    Sink Or Swim

@Ants, no really, I was meaning to post the same thing @ twitter about your looks

Haha I know the feeling (sometimes xD) ah well, as long as you're enjoying it ;D

Haha Batman is in everyone // everyone can be Batman Sometimes we have to reveal our real identity xD whaha

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    @Ants, no really, I was meaning to post the same thing @ twitter about your looks
    Ah, ta very much then. I'm not being ignorant I would say something nice about your photos apart from 'Batman' but I end up usually putting something that make me sound like some creepy stalker...

@BritCroft - It is a pretty cool effect, although I don't think I did it as I can't really stand looking at me own photo's . But yeah, it's a cool thing and probably done in photoshop like you said you've done some before... kinda very Sin City although slightly cheaper and less time consuming.

@KellyMissMurder You've got absolutely gorgeous hair! I'm jealous...
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738