Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Square Enix Profile Page Issues

Square Enix Profile Page Issues

Square Enix Profile Page Issues

The Bar saying "Older Activities" under the "Community Activity" section on the page that is brought up when I click the "Welcome, (name here)<name>!" link (I call this the user home page, dunno what it's actually called) in the middle of the top bar does not work. Every time I click it, it tells me "No additional activity could be retrieved.", and I've tried it pretty much every day for the past week to make sure it wasn't an isolated occurrence. I would greatly appreciating this working so that I can view all the posts I miss from when I'm not online for a day or two without having to subscribe to every thread I comment in. Thanks!</name>

Thank you for reporting this! I will look into this issue and reply back to the thread when a solution has been found!

Square enix members profile settings problem

When I've go in to profile settings it take's me in to Square enix EU settings......O_O

what's going on???? even in there cant go in to introduction in my NA account. it take's me to EU site instead of my actual profile settings?

anyone getting this issue?

This thread belongs in the [Members Site Bug Reports] forum, and not in the [General Discussion] forum.

The same thing happens to me when I click SETTINGS - PROFILE SETTINGS eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic

Maybe it has something to do with the "login changes" mentioned in this thread? na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

...Not that I would ever need to update my User Biography anyway. But I understand that other members would like to still have this option.

So far, the following members are known to have encountered this glitch: gama, JulioKaiser, ripax1, gothicdragon22 and myself (Grimoire).

Does anyone else have a similar problem? If not, then then at least this does not seem to be a very widespread issue.

I'm having that problem too, only it's asking me to "drop in a few more details to complete your account"

membership.square-enix.com/users/edit

On the bottom of the page, it shows a UK address for the registered office.

Only five members? Then at least this doesn't seem to be a too dire issue.

Hello,by accessing the Settings on my profile i'm trying change avatar and this message appears - PAGE NOT FOUND WE APOLOGIZE, BUT WE COULD NOT FIND THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED. 404 - thanks.

Sorry thread wrong place...

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, submit a report to [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Thanks square enix and sir robert peeler,i'm out...

Thanks to Square Enix for leaving me for a week, 5 days without actually replies to an email I sent about problems I've been having in my profile on Square Enix Members.
    I sent an extensive print, I explained the same email what is happening and they do not come back with a solution.
    I am a follower of the Square for more than 20 years, i buy official products of the company, I have a great respect for it and support the best way I can, but I get this in return after 22 years?
    I've noticed a funny thing, many threads of complaints not receive response from Square Enix, but do praise, advertise your products there the thing changes ...
    I am very disappointed for some time with Square Enix, or rather with how they act in recent years ...
    What's the point in creating a forum where not respond to the threads created by its members?
    They release a link so we can access and send our doubts, but instead of answering me with a solution they sent me an email saying that if I have questions I send them to the same link?
    What makes me even more upset is the fact that I sent a direct message with the same print email containing a full explanation of my problem to Mr. Robert Peeler by indication GRAVITY (Thanks Gravity), but Mr. Robert Peeler to one week does not seem to me to answer any question, it seems even read your message box, the funny thing is that Mr. Robert Peeler every day I think, appears online in the Forum itself, but my message should have gone to the TRASH.
    Just want say no send me emails or messages because i not will more read,i not will stop like Square Enix for this,but i'm very disappointed and i not see why continue with my perfil on Square Enix Members,only for the people that i made friend,but no sense stay without a single and simple response...

Down my two messages:

----------------------II-------------------------
    RE(4): "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" WRONG PLACE

To: Gravity
    Received: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 09:07pm

Forward

Thanks,ok i send this for sir Robert Peeler have a nice night.

Original Message:

Subject: RE(3): "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" wrong place

Sent: January 31, 2013

Thank you for your extensive explanation. Could you send this (or a similar) message to Robert Peeler (na.square-enix.com/rpeeler), too? I believe it would be a good idea to have him have a look at this glitch.

Original Message:

Subject: RE(2): "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" wrong place

Thanks, I'll show how it appears to me, starting in my profile page below.

<ul class="GeneralHorizontalMenu DynamicMenu" id="menuID_3109">
    <li id="itemID_32913" class="menuColumn menuItemName_MySite ">MY SITE
    <li id="itemID_32915" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Messages ">MESSAGES
    <li id="itemID_32917" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Games ">GAMES
    <li id="itemID_32919" class="menuColumn hasSub menuItemName_Settings ">SETTINGS[/list]

--------II---------

Clicking settings - Profile Setting my settings are normal, but my photo does not appear in the toolbar.

elsonSCCP

<ul class="menu">
    <li class="leaf first active-trail">Basic information
    <li class="leaf">Extended information
    <li class="leaf">Notifications
    <li class="leaf last">Linked accounts[/list]

html_removed

<label for="edit-profile-username">Email:</label>
    bobdylan1942@gmail.com

<label for="edit-profile-username">Nickname:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[username]" id="edit-profile-username" size="60" value="elsonSCCP" class="form-text" />
    <label for="edit-profile-name">First name:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[name]" id="edit-profile-name" size="60" value="Elson" class="form-text" />
    <label for="edit-profile-surname">Surname:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[surname]" id="edit-profile-surname" size="60" value="JR" class="form-text" />

<label for="edit-profile-dob-day">Date of birth:</label><select name="profile[dob][day]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-day" sb="15853383"><option value="0">Day</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3" selected="selected">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option><option value="6">6</option><option value="7">7</option><option value="8">8</option><option value="9">9</option><option value="10">10</option><option value="11">11</option><option value="12">12</option><option value="13">13</option><option value="14">14</option><option value="15">15</option><option value="16">16</option><option value="17">17</option><option value="18">18</option><option value="19">19</option><option value="20">20</option><option value="21">21</option><option value="22">22</option><option value="23">23</option><option value="24">24</option><option value="25">25</option><option value="26">26</option><option value="27">27</option><option value="28">28</option><option value="29">29</option><option value="30">30</option><option value="31">31</option></select>

<select name="profile[dob][month]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-month" sb="14570591"><option value="0">Month</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option><option value="6">6</option><option value="7">7</option><option value="8">8</option><option value="9">9</option><option value="10" selected="selected">10</option><option value="11">11</option><option value="12">12</option></select>

<select name="profile[dob][year]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-year" sb="69671623"><option value="0">Year</option><option value="2000">2000</option><option value="1999">1999</option><option value="1998">1998</option><option value="1997">1997</option><option value="1996">1996</option><option value="1995">1995</option><option value="1994">1994</option><option value="1993">1993</option><option value="1992">1992</option><option value="1991">1991</option><option value="1990">1990</option><option value="1989">1989</option><option value="1988">1988</option><option value="1987">1987</option><option value="1986">1986</option><option value="1985">1985</option><option value="1984">1984</option><option value="1983">1983</option><option value="1982" selected="selected">1982</option><option value="1981">1981</option><option value="1980">1980</option><option value="1979">1979</option><option value="1978">1978</option><option value="1977">1977</option><option value="1976">1976</option><option value="1975">1975</option><option value="1974">1974</option><option value="1973">1973</option><option value="1972">1972</option><option value="1971">1971</option><option value="1970">1970</option><option value="1969">1969</option><option value="1968">1968</option><option value="1967">1967</option><option value="1966">1966</option><option value="1965">1965</option><option value="1964">1964</option><option value="1963">1963</option><option value="1962">1962</option><option value="1961">1961</option><option value="1960">1960</option><option value="1959">1959</option><option value="1958">1958</option><option value="1957">1957</option><option value="1956">1956</option><option value="1955">1955</option><option value="1954">1954</option><option value="1953">1953</option><option value="1952">1952</option><option value="1951">1951</option><option value="1950">1950</option><option value="1949">1949</option><option value="1948">1948</option><option value="1947">1947</option><option value="1946">1946</option><option value="1945">1945</option><option value="1944">1944</option><option value="1943">1943</option><option value="1942">1942</option><option value="1941">1941</option><option value="1940">1940</option><option value="1939">1939</option><option value="1938">1938</option><option value="1937">1937</option><option value="1936">1936</option><option value="1935">1935</option><option value="1934">1934</option><option value="1933">1933</option><option value="1932">1932</option><option value="1931">1931</option><option value="1930">1930</option><option value="1929">1929</option><option value="1928">1928</option><option value="1927">1927</option><option value="1926">1926</option><option value="1925">1925</option><option value="1924">1924</option><option value="1923">1923</option><option value="1922">1922</option><option value="1921">1921</option><option value="1920">1920</option><option value="1919">1919</option><option value="1918">1918</option><option value="1917">1917</option><option value="1916">1916</option><option value="1915">1915</option><option value="1914">1914</option><option value="1913">1913</option><option value="1912">1912</option><option value="1911">1911</option><option value="1910">1910</option><option value="1909">1909</option><option value="1908">1908</option><option value="1907">1907</option><option value="1906">1906</option><option value="1905">1905</option><option value="1904">1904</option><option value="1903">1903</option><option value="1902">1902</option><option value="1901">1901</option><option value="1900">1900</option></select>

<label for="edit-profile-gender">Gender:</label><select name="profile[gender]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-gender" sb="8010673"><option value="">I am</option><option value="M" selected="selected">Male</option><option value="F">Female</option><option value="O">Other</option></select>
    Male

<label for="edit-profile-country">Country:</label><select name="profile[country]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-country" sb="18302957"><option value="">Select country</option><option value="AF">Afghanistan</option><option value="AX">Åland Islands</option><option value="AL">Albania</option><option value="DZ">Algeria</option><option value="AS">American Samoa</option><option value="AD">Andorra</option><option value="AO">Angola</option><option value="AI">Anguilla</option><option value="AQ">Antarctica</option><option value="AG">Antigua And Barbuda</option><option value="AR">Argentina</option><option value="AM">Armenia</option><option value="AW">Aruba</option><option value="AU">Australia</option><option value="AT">Austria</option><option value="AZ">Azerbaijan</option><option value="BS">Bahamas</option><option value="BH">Bahrain</option><option value="BD">Bangladesh</option><option value="BB">Barbados</option><option value="BY">Belarus</option><option value="BE">Belgium</option><option value="BZ">Belize</option><option value="BJ">Benin</option><option value="BM">Bermuda</option><option value="BT">Bhutan</option><option value="BO">Bolivia</option><option value="BA">Bosnia And Herzegovina</option><option value="BW">Botswana</option><option value="BV">Bouvet Island</option><option value="BR" selected="selected">Brazil</option><option value="IO">British Indian Ocean Territory</option><option value="BN">Brunei Darussalam</option><option value="BG">Bulgaria</option><option value="BF">Burkina Faso</option><option value="BI">Burundi</option><option value="KH">Cambodia</option><option value="CM">Cameroon</option><option value="CA">Canada</option><option value="CV">Cape Verde</option><option value="KY">Cayman Islands</option><option value="CF">Central African Republic</option><option value="TD">Chad</option><option value="CL">Chile</option><option value="CN">China</option><option value="CX">Christmas Island</option><option value="CC">Cocos (Keeling) Islands</option><option value="CO">Colombia</option><option value="KM">Comoros</option><option value="CG">Congo</option><option value="CD">Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The</option><option value="CK">Cook Islands</option><option value="CR">Costa Rica</option><option value="CI">Côte D'ivoire</option><option value="HR">Croatia</option><option value="CU">Cuba</option><option value="CY">Cyprus</option><option value="CZ">Czech Republic</option><option value="DK">Denmark</option><option value="DJ">Djibouti</option><option value="DM">Dominica</option><option value="DO">Dominican Republic</option><option value="EC">Ecuador</option><option value="EG">Egypt</option><option value="SV">El Salvador</option><option value="GQ">Equatorial Guinea</option><option value="ER">Eritrea</option><option value="EE">Estonia</option><option value="ET">Ethiopia</option><option value="FK">Falkland Islands (Malvinas)</option><option value="FO">Faroe Islands</option><option value="FJ">Fiji</option><option value="FI">Finland</option><option value="FR">France</option><option value="GF">French Guiana</option><option value="PF">French Polynesia</option><option value="TF">French Southern Territories</option><option value="GA">Gabon</option><option value="GM">Gambia</option><option value="GE">Georgia</option><option value="DE">Germany</option><option value="GH">Ghana</option><option value="GI">Gibraltar</option><option value="GR">Greece</option><option value="GL">Greenland</option><option value="GD">Grenada</option><option value="GP">Guadeloupe</option><option value="GU">Guam</option><option value="GT">Guatemala</option><option value="GG">Guernsey</option><option value="GN">Guinea</option><option value="GW">Guinea-Bissau</option><option value="GY">Guyana</option><option value="HT">Haiti</option><option value="HM">Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands</option><option value="VA">Holy See (Vatican City State)</option><option value="HN">Honduras</option><option value="HK">Hong Kong</option><option value="HU">Hungary</option><option value="IS">Iceland</option><option value="IN">India</option><option value="ID">Indonesia</option><option value="IR">Iran, Islamic Republic Of</option><option value="IQ">Iraq</option><option value="IE">Ireland</option><option value="IM">Isle Of Man</option><option value="IL">Israel</option><option value="IT">Italy</option><option value="JM">Jamaica</option><option value="JP">Japan</option><option value="JE">Jersey</option><option value="JO">Jordan</option><option value="KZ">Kazakhstan</option><option value="KE">Kenya</option><option value="KI">Kiribati</option><option value="KP">Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of</option><option value="KR">Korea, Republic Of</option><option value="KW">Kuwait</option><option value="KG">Kyrgyzstan</option><option value="LA">Lao People's Democratic Republic</option><option value="LV">Latvia</option><option value="LB">Lebanon</option><option value="LS">Lesotho</option><option value="LR">Liberia</option><option value="LY">Libyan Arab Jamahiriya</option><option value="LI">Liechtenstein</option><option value="LT">Lithuania</option><option value="LU">Luxembourg</option><option value="MO">Macao</option><option value="MK">Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of</option><option value="MG">Madagascar</option><option value="MW">Malawi</option><option value="MY">Malaysia</option><option value="MV">Maldives</option><option value="ML">Mali</option><option value="MT">Malta</option><option value="MH">Marshall Islands</option><option value="MQ">Martinique</option><option value="MR">Mauritania</option><option value="MU">Mauritius</option><option value="YT">Mayotte</option><option value="MX">Mexico</option><option value="FM">Micronesia, Federated States Of</option><option value="MD">Moldova, Republic Of</option><option value="MC">Monaco</option><option value="MN">Mongolia</option><option value="ME">Montenegro</option><option value="MS">Montserrat</option><option value="MA">Morocco</option><option value="MZ">Mozambique</option><option value="MM">Myanmar</option><option value="NA">Namibia</option><option value="NR">Nauru</option><option value="NP">Nepal</option><option value="NL">Netherlands</option><option value="AN">Netherlands Antilles</option><option value="NC">New Caledonia</option><option value="NZ">New Zealand</option><option value="NI">Nicaragua</option><option value="NE">Niger</option><option value="NG">Nigeria</option><option value="NU">Niue</option><option value="NF">Norfolk Island</option><option value="MP">Northern Mariana Islands</option><option value="NO">Norway</option><option value="OM">Oman</option><option value="PK">Pakistan</option><option value="PW">Palau</option><option value="PS">Palestinian Territory, Occupied</option><option value="PA">Panama</option><option value="PG">Papua New Guinea</option><option value="PY">Paraguay</option><option value="PE">Peru</option><option value="PH">Philippines</option><option value="PN">Pitcairn</option><option value="PL">Poland</option><option value="PT">Portugal</option><option value="PR">Puerto Rico</option><option value="QA">Qatar</option><option value="RE">Réunion</option><option value="RO">Romania</option><option value="RU">Russian Federation</option><option value="RW">Rwanda</option><option value="BL">Saint Barthélemy</option><option value="SH">Saint Helena</option><option value="KN">Saint Kitts And Nevis</option><option value="LC">Saint Lucia</option><option value="MF">Saint Martin</option><option value="PM">Saint Pierre And Miquelon</option><option value="VC">Saint Vincent And The Grenadines</option><option value="WS">Samoa</option><option value="SM">San Marino</option><option value="ST">Sao Tome And Principe</option><option value="SA">Saudi Arabia</option><option value="SN">Senegal</option><option value="RS">Serbia</option><option value="SC">Seychelles</option><option value="SL">Sierra Leone</option><option value="SG">Singapore</option><option value="SK">Slovakia</option><option value="SI">Slovenia</option><option value="SB">Solomon Islands</option><option value="SO">Somalia</option><option value="ZA">South Africa</option><option value="GS">South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands</option><option value="ES">Spain</option><option value="LK">Sri Lanka</option><option value="SD">Sudan</option><option value="SR">Suriname</option><option value="SJ">Svalbard And Jan Mayen</option><option value="SZ">Swaziland</option><option value="SE">Sweden</option><option value="CH">Switzerland</option><option value="SY">Syrian Arab Republic</option><option value="TW">Taiwan, Province Of China</option><option value="TJ">Tajikistan</option><option value="TZ">Tanzania, United Republic Of</option><option value="TH">Thailand</option><option value="TL">Timor-Leste</option><option value="TG">Togo</option><option value="TK">Tokelau</option><option value="TO">Tonga</option><option value="TT">Trinidad And Tobago</option><option value="TN">Tunisia</option><option value="TR">Turkey</option><option value="TM">Turkmenistan</option><option value="TC">Turks And Caicos Islands</option><option value="TV">Tuvalu</option><option value="UG">Uganda</option><option value="UA">Ukraine</option><option value="AE">United Arab Emirates</option><option value="GB">United Kingdom</option><option value="US">United States</option><option value="UM">United States Minor Outlying Islands</option><option value="UY">Uruguay</option><option value="UZ">Uzbekistan</option><option value="VU">Vanuatu</option><option value="VE">Venezuela</option><option value="VN">Viet Nam</option><option value="VG">Virgin Islands, British</option><option value="VI">Virgin Islands, U.s.</option><option value="WF">Wallis And Futuna</option><option value="EH">Western Sahara</option><option value="YE">Yemen</option><option value="ZM">Zambia</option><option value="ZW">Zimbabwe</option></select>
    Brazil

<label for="edit-profile-preflang">Preferred language:</label><select name="profile[preflang]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-preflang" sb="9622475"><option value="0"></option><option value="en_GB" selected="selected">English</option><option value="fr">Français</option><option value="it">Italiano</option><option value="de">Deutsch</option><option value="es">Español</option></select>
    English

<label class="option" for="edit-profile-notification"><input type="checkbox" name="profile[notification]" id="edit-profile-notification" value="1" checked="checked" class="form-checkbox" /> SQUARE ENIX will send me information and updates on games and products</label>

html_removed

----------II-------

elsonSCCP

My Profile

User Settings
    Log out

When I click on the arrow next to my picture and choose the option My Profile appears this message on the new page open.

PAGE NOT FOUND
    WE APOLOGIZE, BUT WE COULD NOT FIND THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED.

In another User Settings option appears after clicking this message appear on the new page open.

Sorry, there was a problem.

We're sorry, the requested page could not be loaded.

basically this is what happens here, I'll wait for the site to come back and see if solved, thanks. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

Original Message:

Subject: RE: "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" wrong place

Sent: January 30, 2013

Don't hesitate to ask should you have any questions. After all, that's one of the main purposes of this forum. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Original Message:

Subject: "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" wrong place

Sent: January 30, 2013

Thanks for answer and help me,sorry for trouble General Discussion with my thread iam a noob with forum.

------------------II--------------

HAVIN PROBLEMS ON SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS PERFIL

To: Robert Peeler
    Received: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 09:03pm

Forward

Hello sir Robert Peeler,good day/night i'm havin strange problems with my perfil on Square Enix Members,sorry for trouble you but down there i put a explanation thanks,sorry the english just learned a little playing Final Fantasys [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]!

Gravity sayd that could be better send this message print directly for you thanks sir.

<table id="templateTable175045" class="templateTable templateTableLen1 templateParent" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" id="tem175045-col1" class="col col1 colParent1 colFirst colLast">

<table id="templateTable175043" class="templateTable templateTableLen2 templateChild" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" id="tem175043-col2" class="col col2 colChild2 colLast">

Original Message:

Subject: RE(2): "PAGE NOT FOUND 404" wrong place

Thanks, I'll show how it appears to me, starting in my profile page below.

<ul class="GeneralHorizontalMenu DynamicMenu" id="menuID_3109">
    <li id="itemID_32913" class="menuColumn menuItemName_MySite ">MY SITE
    <li id="itemID_32915" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Messages ">MESSAGES
    <li id="itemID_32917" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Games ">GAMES
    <li id="itemID_32919" class="menuColumn hasSub menuItemName_Settings ">SETTINGS[/list]

--------II---------

Clicking settings - Profile Setting my settings are normal, but my photo does not appear in the toolbar.

elsonSCCP

<ul class="menu">
    <li class="leaf first active-trail">Basic information
    <li class="leaf">Extended information
    <li class="leaf">Notifications
    <li class="leaf last">Linked accounts[/list]

html_removed

<label for="edit-profile-username">Email:</label>
    bobdylan1942@gmail.com

<label for="edit-profile-username">Nickname:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[username]" id="edit-profile-username" size="60" value="elsonSCCP" class="form-text" />
    <label for="edit-profile-name">First name:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[name]" id="edit-profile-name" size="60" value="Elson" class="form-text" />
    <label for="edit-profile-surname">Surname:</label><input type="text" maxlength="128" name="profile[surname]" id="edit-profile-surname" size="60" value="JR" class="form-text" />

<label for="edit-profile-dob-day">Date of birth:</label><select name="profile[dob][day]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-day" sb="15853383"><option value="0">Day</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3" selected="selected">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option><option value="6">6</option><option value="7">7</option><option value="8">8</option><option value="9">9</option><option value="10">10</option><option value="11">11</option><option value="12">12</option><option value="13">13</option><option value="14">14</option><option value="15">15</option><option value="16">16</option><option value="17">17</option><option value="18">18</option><option value="19">19</option><option value="20">20</option><option value="21">21</option><option value="22">22</option><option value="23">23</option><option value="24">24</option><option value="25">25</option><option value="26">26</option><option value="27">27</option><option value="28">28</option><option value="29">29</option><option value="30">30</option><option value="31">31</option></select>

<select name="profile[dob][month]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-month" sb="14570591"><option value="0">Month</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option><option value="6">6</option><option value="7">7</option><option value="8">8</option><option value="9">9</option><option value="10" selected="selected">10</option><option value="11">11</option><option value="12">12</option></select>

<select name="profile[dob][year]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-dob-year" sb="69671623"><option value="0">Year</option><option value="2000">2000</option><option value="1999">1999</option><option value="1998">1998</option><option value="1997">1997</option><option value="1996">1996</option><option value="1995">1995</option><option value="1994">1994</option><option value="1993">1993</option><option value="1992">1992</option><option value="1991">1991</option><option value="1990">1990</option><option value="1989">1989</option><option value="1988">1988</option><option value="1987">1987</option><option value="1986">1986</option><option value="1985">1985</option><option value="1984">1984</option><option value="1983">1983</option><option value="1982" selected="selected">1982</option><option value="1981">1981</option><option value="1980">1980</option><option value="1979">1979</option><option value="1978">1978</option><option value="1977">1977</option><option value="1976">1976</option><option value="1975">1975</option><option value="1974">1974</option><option value="1973">1973</option><option value="1972">1972</option><option value="1971">1971</option><option value="1970">1970</option><option value="1969">1969</option><option value="1968">1968</option><option value="1967">1967</option><option value="1966">1966</option><option value="1965">1965</option><option value="1964">1964</option><option value="1963">1963</option><option value="1962">1962</option><option value="1961">1961</option><option value="1960">1960</option><option value="1959">1959</option><option value="1958">1958</option><option value="1957">1957</option><option value="1956">1956</option><option value="1955">1955</option><option value="1954">1954</option><option value="1953">1953</option><option value="1952">1952</option><option value="1951">1951</option><option value="1950">1950</option><option value="1949">1949</option><option value="1948">1948</option><option value="1947">1947</option><option value="1946">1946</option><option value="1945">1945</option><option value="1944">1944</option><option value="1943">1943</option><option value="1942">1942</option><option value="1941">1941</option><option value="1940">1940</option><option value="1939">1939</option><option value="1938">1938</option><option value="1937">1937</option><option value="1936">1936</option><option value="1935">1935</option><option value="1934">1934</option><option value="1933">1933</option><option value="1932">1932</option><option value="1931">1931</option><option value="1930">1930</option><option value="1929">1929</option><option value="1928">1928</option><option value="1927">1927</option><option value="1926">1926</option><option value="1925">1925</option><option value="1924">1924</option><option value="1923">1923</option><option value="1922">1922</option><option value="1921">1921</option><option value="1920">1920</option><option value="1919">1919</option><option value="1918">1918</option><option value="1917">1917</option><option value="1916">1916</option><option value="1915">1915</option><option value="1914">1914</option><option value="1913">1913</option><option value="1912">1912</option><option value="1911">1911</option><option value="1910">1910</option><option value="1909">1909</option><option value="1908">1908</option><option value="1907">1907</option><option value="1906">1906</option><option value="1905">1905</option><option value="1904">1904</option><option value="1903">1903</option><option value="1902">1902</option><option value="1901">1901</option><option value="1900">1900</option></select>

<label for="edit-profile-gender">Gender:</label><select name="profile[gender]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-gender" sb="8010673"><option value="">I am</option><option value="M" selected="selected">Male</option><option value="F">Female</option><option value="O">Other</option></select>
    Male

<label for="edit-profile-country">Country:</label><select name="profile[country]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-country" sb="18302957"><option value="">Select country</option><option value="AF">Afghanistan</option><option value="AX">Åland Islands</option><option value="AL">Albania</option><option value="DZ">Algeria</option><option value="AS">American Samoa</option><option value="AD">Andorra</option><option value="AO">Angola</option><option value="AI">Anguilla</option><option value="AQ">Antarctica</option><option value="AG">Antigua And Barbuda</option><option value="AR">Argentina</option><option value="AM">Armenia</option><option value="AW">Aruba</option><option value="AU">Australia</option><option value="AT">Austria</option><option value="AZ">Azerbaijan</option><option value="BS">Bahamas</option><option value="BH">Bahrain</option><option value="BD">Bangladesh</option><option value="BB">Barbados</option><option value="BY">Belarus</option><option value="BE">Belgium</option><option value="BZ">Belize</option><option value="BJ">Benin</option><option value="BM">Bermuda</option><option value="BT">Bhutan</option><option value="BO">Bolivia</option><option value="BA">Bosnia And Herzegovina</option><option value="BW">Botswana</option><option value="BV">Bouvet Island</option><option value="BR" selected="selected">Brazil</option><option value="IO">British Indian Ocean Territory</option><option value="BN">Brunei Darussalam</option><option value="BG">Bulgaria</option><option value="BF">Burkina Faso</option><option value="BI">Burundi</option><option value="KH">Cambodia</option><option value="CM">Cameroon</option><option value="CA">Canada</option><option value="CV">Cape Verde</option><option value="KY">Cayman Islands</option><option value="CF">Central African Republic</option><option value="TD">Chad</option><option value="CL">Chile</option><option value="CN">China</option><option value="CX">Christmas Island</option><option value="CC">Cocos (Keeling) Islands</option><option value="CO">Colombia</option><option value="KM">Comoros</option><option value="CG">Congo</option><option value="CD">Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The</option><option value="CK">Cook Islands</option><option value="CR">Costa Rica</option><option value="CI">Côte D'ivoire</option><option value="HR">Croatia</option><option value="CU">Cuba</option><option value="CY">Cyprus</option><option value="CZ">Czech Republic</option><option value="DK">Denmark</option><option value="DJ">Djibouti</option><option value="DM">Dominica</option><option value="DO">Dominican Republic</option><option value="EC">Ecuador</option><option value="EG">Egypt</option><option value="SV">El Salvador</option><option value="GQ">Equatorial Guinea</option><option value="ER">Eritrea</option><option value="EE">Estonia</option><option value="ET">Ethiopia</option><option value="FK">Falkland Islands (Malvinas)</option><option value="FO">Faroe Islands</option><option value="FJ">Fiji</option><option value="FI">Finland</option><option value="FR">France</option><option value="GF">French Guiana</option><option value="PF">French Polynesia</option><option value="TF">French Southern Territories</option><option value="GA">Gabon</option><option value="GM">Gambia</option><option value="GE">Georgia</option><option value="DE">Germany</option><option value="GH">Ghana</option><option value="GI">Gibraltar</option><option value="GR">Greece</option><option value="GL">Greenland</option><option value="GD">Grenada</option><option value="GP">Guadeloupe</option><option value="GU">Guam</option><option value="GT">Guatemala</option><option value="GG">Guernsey</option><option value="GN">Guinea</option><option value="GW">Guinea-Bissau</option><option value="GY">Guyana</option><option value="HT">Haiti</option><option value="HM">Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands</option><option value="VA">Holy See (Vatican City State)</option><option value="HN">Honduras</option><option value="HK">Hong Kong</option><option value="HU">Hungary</option><option value="IS">Iceland</option><option value="IN">India</option><option value="ID">Indonesia</option><option value="IR">Iran, Islamic Republic Of</option><option value="IQ">Iraq</option><option value="IE">Ireland</option><option value="IM">Isle Of Man</option><option value="IL">Israel</option><option value="IT">Italy</option><option value="JM">Jamaica</option><option value="JP">Japan</option><option value="JE">Jersey</option><option value="JO">Jordan</option><option value="KZ">Kazakhstan</option><option value="KE">Kenya</option><option value="KI">Kiribati</option><option value="KP">Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of</option><option value="KR">Korea, Republic Of</option><option value="KW">Kuwait</option><option value="KG">Kyrgyzstan</option><option value="LA">Lao People's Democratic Republic</option><option value="LV">Latvia</option><option value="LB">Lebanon</option><option value="LS">Lesotho</option><option value="LR">Liberia</option><option value="LY">Libyan Arab Jamahiriya</option><option value="LI">Liechtenstein</option><option value="LT">Lithuania</option><option value="LU">Luxembourg</option><option value="MO">Macao</option><option value="MK">Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of</option><option value="MG">Madagascar</option><option value="MW">Malawi</option><option value="MY">Malaysia</option><option value="MV">Maldives</option><option value="ML">Mali</option><option value="MT">Malta</option><option value="MH">Marshall Islands</option><option value="MQ">Martinique</option><option value="MR">Mauritania</option><option value="MU">Mauritius</option><option value="YT">Mayotte</option><option value="MX">Mexico</option><option value="FM">Micronesia, Federated States Of</option><option value="MD">Moldova, Republic Of</option><option value="MC">Monaco</option><option value="MN">Mongolia</option><option value="ME">Montenegro</option><option value="MS">Montserrat</option><option value="MA">Morocco</option><option value="MZ">Mozambique</option><option value="MM">Myanmar</option><option value="NA">Namibia</option><option value="NR">Nauru</option><option value="NP">Nepal</option><option value="NL">Netherlands</option><option value="AN">Netherlands Antilles</option><option value="NC">New Caledonia</option><option value="NZ">New Zealand</option><option value="NI">Nicaragua</option><option value="NE">Niger</option><option value="NG">Nigeria</option><option value="NU">Niue</option><option value="NF">Norfolk Island</option><option value="MP">Northern Mariana Islands</option><option value="NO">Norway</option><option value="OM">Oman</option><option value="PK">Pakistan</option><option value="PW">Palau</option><option value="PS">Palestinian Territory, Occupied</option><option value="PA">Panama</option><option value="PG">Papua New Guinea</option><option value="PY">Paraguay</option><option value="PE">Peru</option><option value="PH">Philippines</option><option value="PN">Pitcairn</option><option value="PL">Poland</option><option value="PT">Portugal</option><option value="PR">Puerto Rico</option><option value="QA">Qatar</option><option value="RE">Réunion</option><option value="RO">Romania</option><option value="RU">Russian Federation</option><option value="RW">Rwanda</option><option value="BL">Saint Barthélemy</option><option value="SH">Saint Helena</option><option value="KN">Saint Kitts And Nevis</option><option value="LC">Saint Lucia</option><option value="MF">Saint Martin</option><option value="PM">Saint Pierre And Miquelon</option><option value="VC">Saint Vincent And The Grenadines</option><option value="WS">Samoa</option><option value="SM">San Marino</option><option value="ST">Sao Tome And Principe</option><option value="SA">Saudi Arabia</option><option value="SN">Senegal</option><option value="RS">Serbia</option><option value="SC">Seychelles</option><option value="SL">Sierra Leone</option><option value="SG">Singapore</option><option value="SK">Slovakia</option><option value="SI">Slovenia</option><option value="SB">Solomon Islands</option><option value="SO">Somalia</option><option value="ZA">South Africa</option><option value="GS">South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands</option><option value="ES">Spain</option><option value="LK">Sri Lanka</option><option value="SD">Sudan</option><option value="SR">Suriname</option><option value="SJ">Svalbard And Jan Mayen</option><option value="SZ">Swaziland</option><option value="SE">Sweden</option><option value="CH">Switzerland</option><option value="SY">Syrian Arab Republic</option><option value="TW">Taiwan, Province Of China</option><option value="TJ">Tajikistan</option><option value="TZ">Tanzania, United Republic Of</option><option value="TH">Thailand</option><option value="TL">Timor-Leste</option><option value="TG">Togo</option><option value="TK">Tokelau</option><option value="TO">Tonga</option><option value="TT">Trinidad And Tobago</option><option value="TN">Tunisia</option><option value="TR">Turkey</option><option value="TM">Turkmenistan</option><option value="TC">Turks And Caicos Islands</option><option value="TV">Tuvalu</option><option value="UG">Uganda</option><option value="UA">Ukraine</option><option value="AE">United Arab Emirates</option><option value="GB">United Kingdom</option><option value="US">United States</option><option value="UM">United States Minor Outlying Islands</option><option value="UY">Uruguay</option><option value="UZ">Uzbekistan</option><option value="VU">Vanuatu</option><option value="VE">Venezuela</option><option value="VN">Viet Nam</option><option value="VG">Virgin Islands, British</option><option value="VI">Virgin Islands, U.s.</option><option value="WF">Wallis And Futuna</option><option value="EH">Western Sahara</option><option value="YE">Yemen</option><option value="ZM">Zambia</option><option value="ZW">Zimbabwe</option></select>
    Brazil

<label for="edit-profile-preflang">Preferred language:</label><select name="profile[preflang]" class="form-select" id="edit-profile-preflang" sb="9622475"><option value="0"></option><option value="en_GB" selected="selected">English</option><option value="fr">Français</option><option value="it">Italiano</option><option value="de">Deutsch</option><option value="es">Español</option></select>
    English

<label class="option" for="edit-profile-notification"><input type="checkbox" name="profile[notification]" id="edit-profile-notification" value="1" checked="checked" class="form-checkbox" /> SQUARE ENIX will send me information and updates on games and products</label>

html_removed

----------II-------

elsonSCCP

My Profile

User Settings
    Log out

When I click on the arrow next to my picture and choose the option My Profile appears this message on the new page open.

PAGE NOT FOUND

In another User Settings option appears after clicking this message appear on the new page open.

Sorry, there was a problem.

We're sorry, the requested page could not be loaded.

It happens all time i try enter in any options on my perfil configurations.

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Did you contact [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... as I suggested in your previous thread [Page not found 404]?

While I sympathize with your wait, I think you're being a little unfair. I get hundreds of posts and even more direct emails to my inbox.

Contacting me directly with these issues, while I'll help best I can, is not the ideal way to get your concerns resolved. Our Customer Service center is the direct method of working through any issues you have with the site or our services.

If you continue to have issues, like I said, I will do my best to resolve them, but it does take time. Please take that into consideration, my responsibilities are not centralized on resolving these concerns.

However, I will of course do the best I can to work through your issue, I ask only that you be patient.

>>Negator, don't insult me, you won't be invited back to do it again.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    While I sympathize with your wait, I think you're being a little unfair. I get hundreds of posts and even more direct emails to my inbox.

Contacting me directly with these issues, while I'll help best I can, is not the ideal way to get your concerns resolved. Our Customer Service center is the direct method of working through any issues you have with the site or our services.

If you continue to have issues, like I said, I will do my best to resolve them, but it does take time. Please take that into consideration, my responsibilities are not centralized on resolving these concerns.

However, I will of course do the best I can to work through your issue, I ask only that you be patient.

"While I sympathize with your wait, I think you're being a little unfair."

Nop,i was waitin a simple "i will see if we could found a solution,but contact the link etc..." and for 5 days not have a single "thanks for explain your problem etc..." response,but i'm being unfair? ok...

"Contacting me directly with these issues, while I'll help best I can, is not the ideal way to get your concerns resolved. Our Customer Service center is the direct method of working through any issues you have with the site or our services."

Thanks and yep i made this entering on Customer Service Center but nothing to,like i sayd before just a email showin the same link you posted there,automatic email only.

"If you continue to have issues, like I said, I will do my best to resolve them, but it does take time. Please take that into consideration, my responsibilities are not centralized on resolving these concerns."

If you read my message explain why i sended a directly message for you,i think you should know now that it was not a choose made for me,but GRAVITY sayd to me explain in a directly message for you,and i thanks him for it,but you not could help on these concerns so forget and thanks.

"However, I will of course do the best I can to work through your issue, I ask only that you be patient."

No need more,after see that it not is your concern,and that Square Enix Custome Service Center not give to me a single response,i only could say forget 2.

">>Negator, don't insult me, you won't be invited back to do it again."

Negator in any moment put "Robert Peeler does not care about your loyalty. Robert Peeler only care about your money" he sayd Square Enix and i think the same,but i think that Square Enix is not the problem,the problem is who is in the charge of her,or you will respond to me with the same threat? Now you is being unfair with him,he have an opinion and you not have to answer like that back because you sayd before you not have concerns on this problems and not could give solutions,soo forget 3.

RESUMIN: Forget my message about the problem on my profile,not need help me because i'm definitivelly out of Square Enix Members after this,and continue makin your good work sir Robert Peeler,but stay clear that this not will change my support for Square Enix but not have why be here on this fórum if no answers will be given to me,thanks and have a nice day.

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Did you contact [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... as I suggested in your previous thread [Page not found 404]?
    Thanks GRAVITY and continue the nice work,sorry for this happened but like i sayd,i'm out take care and have a nice day.

I do not need any thanks.

Keep in mind that a [Community Manager] has a lot on his schedule, much more than a mere [Mythril User] is supposed to have (so it's only natural for me to reply much quicker than him or [Customer Support]), so giving him at least a few weeks before sending you a reply would only be fair.

In the meantime the best thing to do is to wait for [Customer Support] to get back to you. If you have any further questions then feel free to ask.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

Not sure at any point I insulted or implied insultation to you directly, but oh well. Sorry I guess?

I'm just passing to say that my profile problem follow like before and that until now no response was given to me,thanks ...

Square-Enix

Welcome, elson!
    Support

html_removed<input type="text" id="highwind_terms" name="terms" placeholder="Search" class="placeholder" autocomplete="off" /><button type="submit" class="oneButtonGlobal sqexSearchBtn">SEARCH</button>html_removed

<ul class="sqexBread">[*]Home[*]/[*]404 - Page Not Found[/list]

<table id="templateTable57431" class="templateTable templateTableLen1 templateParent" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" id="tem57431-col2" class="col col2 colParent2 colFirst colLast">

404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

404PAGE NOT FOUND
    PLEASE RETURN TO OUR HOME PAGE OR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE REACHED THIS PAGE IN ERROR.

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

SITE NAVIGATION
    <ul class="GeneralVerticalMenu DynamicMenu" id="menuID_3025">
    <li id="itemID_32621" class="menuRow menuItemName_Games ">Games
    <li id="itemID_32619" class="menuRow menuItemName_News ">News
    <li id="itemID_32625" class="menuRow menuItemName_Media ">Media
    <li id="itemID_32617" class="menuRow menuItemName_Forums ">Forums
    <li id="itemID_32623" class="menuRow menuItemName_Shop ">Shop
    <li id="itemID_32629" class="menuRow menuItemName_SocialNetworks ">Social Networks
    <li id="itemID_32615" class="menuRow menuItemName_Products ">Products
    <li id="itemID_33073" class="menuRow menuItemName_Account ">Account
    <li id="itemID_33233" class="menuRow menuItemName_OneTimePassword ">One Time Password
    <li id="itemID_33235" class="menuRow menuItemName_Crysta ">Crysta[/list]

COMPANY
    <ul class="GeneralVerticalMenu DynamicMenu" id="menuID_3023">
    <li id="itemID_32597" class="menuRow menuItemName_About ">About
    <li id="itemID_32599" class="menuRow menuItemName_Support ">Support
    <li id="itemID_32601" class="menuRow menuItemName_History ">History
    <li id="itemID_32603" class="menuRow menuItemName_PressSite ">Press Site
    <li id="itemID_32605" class="menuRow menuItemName_Careers ">Careers
    <li id="itemID_32607" class="menuRow menuItemName_SquareEnixHoldings ">Square Enix Holdings
    <li id="itemID_32609" class="menuRow menuItemName_GlobalGateway ">Global Gateway
    <li id="itemID_32611" class="menuRow menuItemName_ContactUs ">Contact Us[/list]

<ul class="GeneralHorizontalMenu DynamicMenu" id="menuID_3029">
    <li id="itemID_32649" class="menuColumn menuItemName_TermsofService ">Terms of Service
    <li id="itemID_32651" class="menuColumn menuItemName_PrivacyPolicy ">Privacy Policy
    <li id="itemID_32653" class="menuColumn menuItemName_UnsolicitedSubmissions ">Unsolicited Submissions
    <li id="itemID_32655" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Licensing ">Licensing
    <li id="itemID_32875" class="menuColumn menuItemName_Legal ">Legal[/list]

Copyright © 2012 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

I would recommend you to submit another ticket. [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Thanks GRAVITY that is the solution

22. I am having this problem as of recently, also, and I think know why, I created two accounts, apparently with the same email. This was an accident, though, and i'm not sure how to fix it...

Hello, I've been having problems trying to edit my user Biography. I go into setting and go through each one but nothing is there about editing your biography. Not sure if this is a bug or I am just missing something. Little help?

Upon accessing [SETTINGS] - [PROFILE SETTINGS], you are redirected to [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS EUROPE], correct? As of now, there is no solution to this common issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last