Thread: Dead Forum???

Dead Forum???

Question Dead Forum???

Wow maybe i'm just a newbie to this forum but it seems to me no ones posting in here anymore, not like the games out and yer all playing it. I never knew this forum existed till a few days ago when i did a search to see where the heck the games progress is at. So I'm prolly asking questions you've already heard a hundred times for that i'll apologize.But, I just hope they make this game with all the great gameplay that socom 1 had with as little bugs as possible.So people have Beta tested this have they?? was it online??I Beta tested Socom3 and didn't care for it that much for many reasons but mainly cause i can't online game with my PS2 anymore. Sony online is like dial-up even when you use broadband. So i'm soooooooo glad this 25tl is on XboX don't get me wrong i use to love my ps2 online, but it just didn't evolve, it's a dinosaur (extinct). So if some of you say it's gonna play similar to Socrack then that won't translate to well for the xbox version, but i'm sure they have a different team developing the 1 for XboX. anyways where can i get more detailed info on the spects of this game cause readings all these posts takes forever,also I read someone's post about Respawns i hope it's not only Respawns, I can't see it only having Respawns cause if so it will fail, because of the spawn killers, always happens.

yo

man its far from dead yo im telling u yo

This is because the game's release date was changed so people aren't as hyped up now. People will be joining when it comes out.

Dont know what to talk about if the game isnt out yet and just about all questions are answered. - IMO why this forum is slow.

Originally Posted by J-Hood
    Dont know what to talk about if the game isnt out yet and just about all questions are answered. - IMO why this forum is slow.
    .............yep
    <HiT> _casper_

This forum been like this since I joined.

And like J-Hood said...always the same repeat threads.

yeah most of the posts i've read are from you guys,anyways can't wait to put my gang together and roll on sum bustas.

I've heard this a lot and I can't figure out what it means.... What does IMO mean? lol

Originally Posted by marker227
    I've heard this a lot and I can't figure out what it means.... What does IMO mean? lol
    IMO means "In my opinion", you can also use IMHO, which means "In my humble opinion".

Thank you.

Do you or anyone else know what PMS'ing means?

Originally Posted by J-Hood
    perfectly put...

Oh and btw, are all the moderators in these forums from Europe?

Yes, because they rock! Haha just kidding.

I don't know where SF is or where the Netherlands are... Oh I'll just look at the map heh.

Big Grin

yep straight up we've covered everything almost.from grand theft auto look alike 2 a possible 25 to life 2 ..lol

as we get more info more posts will turn up.....
    Desert storm veteran,Down ass ninja.....They call me Irish ghetto sniper

these forums are definatly gonna be on fiiiiiire when the game hits i'm sure its had a good amount of activity for all this time before the game came out....hell like j-hood said, we allready covered everything
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by TracK*
    perfectly put...

Oh and btw, are all the moderators in these forums from Europe?
    Not everyone is, a bunch of us are at Eidos or close by (me ).

Someday you should have an Eidos get-together party with the other mods .