Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Eidos Scared!!!

Eidos Scared!!!

Read the other posts before you post, please...

Yes, really. I posted some info too.

Originally Posted by Hatchetman702
    yeah ill try not 2 but honestly if your name has 2 do with a rap group who has like 5 songs about killing cops but u like "super" love cops its kinda weird....
    you dont have to be a juggalo and and hate cops,thats not what a juggalo is.i can express my feelings anyway and ill still be a ninja

Question

Originally Posted by juggalo41
    you dont have to be a juggalo and and hate cops,thats not what a juggalo is.i can express my feelings anyway and ill still be a ninja
    yeah your right...thats what the carnival is all about but im just saying why listen 2 a group that has none of the same principles as u.I mean u get pissed when i say ANYTHING about cops so dont u get mad when u listen 2 music saying the exact same thing as me??

sorry for double post
    Desert storm veteran,Down ass ninja.....They call me Irish ghetto sniper

He thinks your meaning in your post means "I hate cops, screw them... ect."

Big Grin

yeah cause i say that all the time lol but with this thread i more meant it like Why is eidos afraid?? i wasnt really talkin about cops....

I know what you mean.

That's why I said Eidos won't show cops death on cut scenes at least in the trailers because, they wan't to make it look like its a cops and robbers theme. The cops are supposed to win in the trailers so it doesn't look like the makers are disciminating the police.

yeah your right...thats what the carnival is all about but im just saying why listen 2 a group that has none of the same principles as u.I mean u get pissed when i say ANYTHING about cops so dont u get mad when u listen 2 music saying the exact same thing as me??

sorry for double post
    yes, your right. but i still love icp even tho they do not like cops,they still rock.

yeah ninja thats the way to think, even if someones opinion isnt the same as yours you gotta respect it
    <HiT> _casper_

yeah cause i say that all the time lol but with this thread i more meant it like Why is eidos afraid?? i wasnt really talkin about cops....
    ok dude im not gettin mad at you i just wanna say something..alot of u you dont think cops are cool. but we really do need cops in this world. we prob.wouldent even b here is it wasent for them.for example,icp wouldent prob. be performing because eminem fans would go to tha concert and shoot them and get away.they wouldent get arrested if there were no cops.ppl could just come in ur house and shoot u and take ur stuff for free.they will never get caught.so thats why we r thankfull for police officers.

ok dude im not gettin mad at you i just wanna sya something..alot of u you dont think cops are cool. but we really do need cops in this world. we prob.wouldent even b here is it wasent for them.for example,icp wouldent prob. be performing because eminem fans would go to tha concert and shoot them and get away.they wouldent get arrested if there were no cops.ppl could just come in ur house and shoot u and take ur stuff for free.they will never get caught.so thats why we r thankfull for police officers.
    while i see your logic there, at the same time criminals dont care about whatever laws there are, and most of the time cops dont catch the people commiting the real crimes, they are often to busy busting innocent potheads and such
    <HiT> _casper_

That's the sad part. People aren't perfect, and they can't always be there for you...

It could be said that "innocent potheads" don't care about the laws either... they are using an illegal substance, sort of makes them not so innocent imo. A law is a law, cops are doing their job enforcing them.

Big Grin

for example,icp wouldent prob. be performing because eminem fans would go to tha concert and shoot them and get away.
    im not gonna say anything about cops anymore cause ppl get all upset lol.....but come on eminem fans killing juggalo's come on...i could * slap every eminem fan in the world including eminem but yes with out cops juggalo's would be killing little gay eminem fans like crazy

no offense to any1 on this site that likes feminem

ohhhh and pot heads never hurt nobody

No, but the people on Meth do .

hell yeah meth heads hurt every1 they meet in someway thats why u should never do meth children and be carefull what chronic u smoke 2 make sure those are crystal crystal's not meth crystals

Lol, haha this is getting detailed now

ppl that do hard drugs like that are LOC. u never know what there going 2 do...like zombie's......lol ICP has this song called attack of the baseheads lol its funny u should here it marker

That wasn't my point, I mentioned they were involved in an illegal act. I never said anything about their mannerisms, I only mentioned how they were not innocent.

yeah thats true....but who is innocent theses days lol

Old ladies crossing the street?

Originally Posted by marker227
    Old ladies crossing the street?
    .............?

OutLaVVThuG, I was replying to this post.

yeah thats true....but who is innocent theses days lol

OIC, alrighty.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12