Thread: Xmas Xbox Screens Unveiled...

Big Grin Xmas Xbox Screens Unveiled...

The Xmas Edition Of Official Xbox Magazine features some new screens from Legend. You can check them all out over at:

Tomb Raider Central

the link doesnt seem to work, and the image you posted isnt showing >_<

Looks very real!!!

Man that picture looks like from some sort of the movie. The graphics are going to be insane. Drool.

Cheers, Ben.

The new Trailer!!!

You guys have seen the X Box 360 T.R trailer right? Man I watched it like 10 times. lol

Question

Where to see it? Is it downloadable?

Big Grin

You can get it here.

You can also find a super high quality 1280x720 version of the trailer here.

Thumbs Up Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for the info about the link yesrushdt! This trailer is really amazing . I guess that in terms of video quality Xbox 360 will be perfectly comparable to a well equipped PC! I'll stay with PC anyhow ... recently a lot of my cash went into it .

Thanks to this trailer I have learned a new thing about our girl. Seemingly she either had a really horrible accident, or a good reason to sue the surgeon who did the appendectomy on her:

Now I wonder about her tonsils ...

I hope they *iron out the creases* (no pun intened ) before release. In later shots her stomach looks more normal... could be wrong; it's hard to tell.

Maybe this is what happens when you hit the wrong button in the 'interactive cut-scene' bits and hit a ledge?

---EDIT---

I tell a lie... later in the XBox trailer, when Lara gets up after the second pair of spikes, her stomach is briefly visible, with the odd lines... And another thing. In the first trailer for Legend (on the website it's 'Trailer 1') her hair is at a very odd angle in some shots.

Maybe we should stop clamouring for an early release and let Lara recover from her operation