Thread: Patch Problems

Patch Problems

Patch Problems

I've had IG for a while now and just recently DL'd the patch to update my software to v1.1. After playing for about a week, I noticed that additions such as the battle speed timer were not working (i.e. Ctrl +/-, or turning off the ingame narrator with Ctrl V). Plus the cheats like PYROGODMODE were not operational either.

I uninstalled my software, reinstalled, downloaded the patch again - and now I'm getting an error message telling me v1.1 is already installed! This isn't true because I have started the game several times and it plainly says v.1.0.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong and what I should do?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is a PC, not a laptop.

Help Please

I am having the exact same problem...I even re-installed the game and it still says the same thing...What can I do?...A reply would be most appreciated.

Does Patch Work?

I solved that problem by deleting my registry files and re-installed the game...that worked and let me install the patch...now the problem is that the patch does nothing!!!...no slow down or speed up time...i tried the number keypad and keyboard numbers + and- with and without ctrl(left and right ctrl buttons) to no effect...please help

Smile Thank You AM

I downloaded that updated patch...It worked!!!...Thank You for the help and the quick response AM.