Page 9 of 17 First First ... 5678910111213 ... Last

Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

A big "hello" to all of our new members

Originally Posted by Sataine
    ...And end it with; Hello.
    What a stupendous introduction! Hello to you too!
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    What a stupendous introduction! Hello to you too!
    Many thanks, Monkey. I can not express the feelings inside when I realized Nosgoth was in production and closer than I had hoped. I am very much grateful I am allowed here and thank you for the welcome. I look forward to the work by Psyonix. And I do so hope we meet in-game. Whenever it is I am allowed to play.

Hello everyone! newcomer on these forums. Been playing the LoK games since the beginning (even made a Tabletop RPG of LoK world :P)
    Hope we'll all enjoy this game and the time passed here.

Hello everyone... I'm a pretty dedicated fan to LoK, and while I have a lot of doubts about Nosgoth, I am here to see if maybe it will be worth a try.

hi all sitting here just installed Nosgoth , listening to the music as i type after wee look through menus and cant wait, One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus we find our selfs back in NOSGOTH

Darc here (Netherlands), just back from work when i found a most interesting e-mail waiting for me. An invite to a game that has intrigued me the moment i read it's from the LoK saga. downloading it while typing this post. i'll see you guys on the battlefield!

Originally Posted by Darczor
    Darc here (Netherlands), just back from work when i found a most interesting e-mail waiting for me. An invite to a game that has intrigued me the moment i read it's from the LoK saga. downloading it while typing this post. i'll see you guys on the battlefield!
    Welcome!

Wish I could! Haven't received mine yet. Don't really expect to at this point. We have two weeks or so of alpha left right? Ah well. As much as I hunt down bugs rather than actually play in tests, I can wait. I'll only ever support this game.

Hello. In 1996 i got a ps1 and i had 2 games one was Blood Omen, and i loved that game. I visited everywhere i could go, spent months. Then i played Soul Reaver, what a amazing game (till that ending). Needless to say i have played all of them, and i cried at the end of the last game. I am a old fan and so looking forward to this.

Kain: Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

Hey guys just got into the closed alpha today. hope to see you online

Hi folks,

it's a long time since i participated in a forum about the LoK-Series. The last was me beeing 14, shortly after i beat Defiance. Was about damn time you came up with a new game.
    Nice to see the series lived on in so many hearts. I've read all the blogs and websites of cut content, fan-games, discoverys of left-overs and it's so neat to see so many people have a passion for non-sparkling vampires with a deep story.

My ingame-nick is kainvnod. Just for you to know who dragged your corpse around to a dirty corner to amuse oneself with your corpse.
    That probaply came off rather weird ...

Hey folks! I'm Toast. I'm a long-time gamer and have been a Kain fan my entire life. Michael Bell's performance as Raziel inspired me toward voice acting, which is my current job.

I am very excited to be onboard here!

Hello everyone! I typically go by Furbz. I'm excited to be able to join this community! I've been gaming since the day my dad made the fatal mistake of letting his five year old play on his commodore 64! I can't wait to start playing with and against such a passionate group of people.

See you on the battlefield!

Welcome everyone, glad to have you on board!

Hi all, I'm new to this community, but old to the lore.

I don't know what else to say. I was skeptic at first, but I got to like this game so far, and I am looking forward to aid its development in terms of tips and feedbacks. I have a good machine to run it, I am very familiar with LoK lore (altho I might have some personal views of certain events in it), and I would like to help all I can to make this game more awesome.

That being said, thanx for allowing me to join, even tho you probably would anyway, since I spammed the application 5 times a day, for a month.

Greetings and Salutations everyone. I am from the US, heard about nosgoth.com from a random deviantart.com watcher of mine, been a fan since Blood Omen 1, faves being Defiance because of playing both, and Blood Omen 2. I know of PvP games, and PvE games, but have only really played the latter of the two. I'm very grateful in being a part of the closed alpha, and hope to have fun, as well as find out of if there are any bugs and report them in a timely manner. My main style of gaming is inside of PS3/PS4, and generally are RPG oriented, even if Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Darksiders are on the top of my list.

Nice to meet everyone! ^,..,^

Hey everyone,i'm Jedd (AKA) NiceDynamite99,I used to play Blood omen ages ago.LOVED that game.And i hope to be chose for the early Beta.Big fan

hi everyone, thanks for the key) That game is epic)

Originally Posted by FirstDarkAngel2001
    Greetings and Salutations everyone.
    Greetings & Salutations, users!

Hello people. I've been chosen to partake in the Closed Alpha. So, I'm full of questions, like how to link my Steam to Square Enix.

Hello, Nosgoth.

I love LoK. I am 22y old winemaker(bio-chemistry and physics background), have big ideas on game design and very eager to contribute to this franchise, using my knowledge of modern and ancient sciences.
    Legacy of Kain series got me into Syncretism (see Santos Bonacci's lectures on youtube) and i am immensely grateful for that.

Although i find Nosgoth lacking in syncronistic ways of design, games of that genre are constanly evolving organisms. I'll do my best to bring in new ideas and solutions, if it is possible for a forum member to somehowe influence this game

Vae Victis!
    Last edited by Mugnoom; 30th Jan 2014 at 17:40.

Hello. I've been lurking around here for long enough, I finally decided to register. I've been a fan of Legacy of Kain since I first played Defiance. The story was so good I had to go back and play the Blood Omen games before Soul Reaver 1 and 2. It didn't take long for it to become my favorite series.

I heard about Nosgoth from some other forums I haven't joined. I tend to do a lot of lurking rather than talking.

I'm not much of an online gamer, but this one is tempting enough that I'll probably try it. I look forward to seeing more of Nosgoth. Especially the blogs explaining more of the story.

Hello there!

My name is Manel and I'm from Barcelona (Spain), i've played this game today for few hours and i've get loved *^*.

I hope that this game will become one of the most played games in the near future so, for achieve that, if the Developers need my help for translate this game into Spanish, just call me where ever you want!!
    However, i'm the Administrator of a Spanish Gaming Community wich it have more than 1,000 users registred and if this game come bigger, we could make a Ts3 hosting for Spanish Nosgoth players for free

Cheers!
    Hans.

Hola a todos los lugartenientes n_n un saludo desde México, mi nombre es Shade y me muero de ganas por probar el juego de Nosgoth, soy gran fanática y seguidora de la serie de LoK as* que fue una gran alegr*a saber que habr*a un juego más inspirado en el mundo de esta historia.

Nunca he jugado t*tulos masivos en linea as* que será doblemente grata esta nueva experiencia, aun no he podido probar nada de este juego pero muy pronto los veré a todos en Nosgoth XD

PLZ RESPOND IM REALLY WORRIED

hey hi how are you, ive been itching to get into the game i love the way it looks i just updated my info i put in a dxdiag it says it will increase my chances im worried my pc could get hacked or something with that info should i be worried? ps it says ive joined this month i actuallty sighned up for 2 1/2 months ago i think ?
    Last edited by MrEPIC7474; 10th Feb 2014 at 10:45. Reason: i saw it said i joined this month

Page 9 of 17 First First ... 5678910111213 ... Last