Page 7 of 17 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last

Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

Haha, thanks . Not to many people know that

Heh, you'd be surprised how many Dutch people roam these boards

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

ah, that makes a lot of sense lol.

Please all join me in giving a warm welcome to lucinvampire and RainaAudron as new Junior Mods for the Nosgoth Forums. They will be helping out the senior staffers keeping this place tidy and run smoothly

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Thumbs Up

You couldn't have chosen better people for the job! Congratulations to both of you, I hope you won't have too much work around here, if you know what I mean!

We'll do our best and behave!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Driber
    Please all join me in giving a warm welcome to lucinvampire and RainaAudron as new Junior Mods for the Nosgoth Forums. They will be helping out the senior staffers keeping this place tidy and run smoothly
    Thank you Driber Though I really thought Kain was going to kill me when I stuffed up on my oath!

Razielofnosgoth - thank you (I was going to abbreviate your name but I then realised it was RoN and that looked so wrong...Raziel aka RoN!

Thanks a lot, Driber and RazielofNosgoth! Haha, I had the same idea to abbreviate his nickname as well, lucin xDD

Sup fellow (future)Gamers! I am ZenFactor from Finland, and I am looking forward to play this game ALOT! I hope I'll get in before open beta to test it out and become really good at this. I have been waiting for such a game for a WHILE. I'm easy going, tactical mind with a knack for writing. I will probably be writing alot of feedback, maybe a few suggestions and even guides if and when I get to that level of play and knowledge Looking forward to eat your faces, my brethren.

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Razielofnosgoth - thank you (I was going to abbreviate your name but I then realised it was RoN and that looked so wrong...Raziel aka RoN!
    Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Thanks a lot, Driber and RazielofNosgoth! Haha, I had the same idea to abbreviate his nickname as well, lucin xDD
    You're welcome, ladies! Oh, and you can call me Raziel, I won't mind - on the contrary.
    Originally Posted by ZenFactor
    Looking forward to eat your faces, my brethren.
    Now there's something you don't get to hear every day!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Driber
    Hear, hear!!
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Greeting to all,
    I am a long time gamer of LoK and have been waiting a long long time for a game to come out whether it be a no doubt great multiplayer or ( Big sigh because I know they shelved it ) a full on Lok revival game. Square Enix if your reading come on you know you would sell enough copies/downloads..

Well I am abit long in the tooth now but cannot wait to sink my teeth into "Nosgoth" ( excuse the pun ). I live in the UK in the middle of nowhere ie North Yorkshire Moors & cannot wait to meet some of you guys on the battlefields of "Nosgoth". Kindered this blade and I...

Hello @ all
    Now I will introduce myself, even if it's a bit late^^

I'm Silaz Varulven from Hannover, Germany and I'm a huge Legacy of Kain - fan since childhood^^
    First I heard from 'Nosgoth' in a german LoK forum, then I began following the Updates at facebook.
    Now I'm one of the lucky ones who has the privilege to alpha-test the game, thank you

But I'm afraid I can't give a detailed feedback because of my bad english.

Greetings,
    Varulven
    signature image

For only being in Alpha stage this game is amazing. I feel that the humans and vampires are pretty even although everyone thinks the vampires are over powered. I can't wait to see how this game will be once completely finished. Thanks for bringing me back into Nosgoth. It's nostalgic. I love it.

Hello fellow Nosgoth dwellers! My name is George, I am from Lebanon, I live in the USA. I have been a fan of LOK since the first game since day one of release date, the game literally changed the way I speak, I formed my vernacular from playing the LOK games over and over!
    I heard about the game by fluke, I was jumping from dev profile to dev profile on twitter and saw one of the devs following Nosgoth on twitter, and I immediately clicked that profile and came to the site, and by the Gods was I astounded! On the spot, I applied for Alpha and I am beyond happy that I got to play my first match today!
    I was a little reserved by the idea until today, I have to admit, but after the match, I am in love!! I can't wait to sink my teeth into the game, pun intended, time and time again!

Hi, I just got my alpha key test today. I am Sythorous and I am happy to join the alpha testing. As I didn't have the knowledge of LoK, I bought myself the LoK collection on steam. Looking forward to play during the test time. I also want to ask if I am allow to record the a video when I play or stream it to twitch.

Originally Posted by Sythorous
    I also want to ask if I am allow to record the a video when I play or stream it to twitch.
    I'm afraid that's not allowed in Closed Alpha - please see this post here for more information, as well as section 3(b) of our NDA.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Greetings everyone. My name is Andrew and I have been a fan of the Legacy of Kain series since the release of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen in 1996. I have never been on any forums before so I decided to try it with one of my favorite series. I love to play online games and when I heard about Nosgoth on Steam I just couldn't resist. I just signed up for the closed Beta and I hope to be able to jump in ASAP! Can't wait to meet all of you and I hope I can keep up with the forums. <--- (First Time )

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    I'm afraid that's not allowed in Closed Alpha - please see this post here for more information, as well as section 3(b) of our NDA.
    ok, thanks

Grettings everyone, big thanks to the leaders for that game, big thx

Hello everybody , i was searching for a new game to play when my friends showed me Nosgoth , while i didn't played any of LoK games , after watching the trailer i loved the game.Then i started to read LoK's story to have knowledge about games lore , i think i grabbed the story now.I look forward to get an alpha key and start playing.

Hello evry1,
    after so many years without news from Nosgoth. What's with Kain and Raziel. How Pillars looks like now ?
    The time has finally come, to fight again.
    Yesterday I've got my 1st session in close alpha. Gameplay is gr8, graphically awesome.
    I'm looking forward for todays session. I hope I'll take an active role in Nosgoth alpha/beta process.
    CU on the battlefield, bloodsuckers XD

Shady here.. I'm a very old school FPS player from UT99.

This game looks promising and I'll be eagerly awaiting a beta invite.

Hello every1.. Well, i play the game and i want to say that i love it!! Its realy awesome!

From Russia with love

Hey Everyone, I'm Romewarr, been a long time fan of the LoK series, Blood Omen, Blood Omen 2, Soul Reaver, and Soul Reaver 2 I've all played, never got to play Defiance though. I can't wait to play this game it looks pretty good! I really hope that this game takes off, but I would really like to see more Lore added in. And I really hope that you guys will give us more classes in the future!

Good day to you fellows! Name's Charles, I'm a Legacy of Kain fan from Poland and probably I'll have an opportunity to play this new arena FTP in Alpha. I would be really glad . So what can I say? First of all - for me the best 2 games from the series are Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. Played it like 6 times. I fell in love with those games for the first time, when my brother bought some games (On E-Bay I think) and we gave a try to Soul Reaver. Mechanics, story, all of these were charming for me. I just googled for more of content and found next game, then next etc. etc. Hopefully you won't screw a feeling of the game and you'll correct a mistake. Seriously - Dumah was a muscular guy without brain - not Turel. It's just awful for me :P. Anywayz I'll look for more and more content and surely will give a try to this. See ya later!

Page 7 of 17 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last