Page 2 of 17 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

Originally Posted by ViolentMuffin
    I love LoK for its dark atmosphere, serious graphics, very characteristic music focusing on expression and creating that unique atmosphere connecting all instalments, elaborate dialogues and monologues, and complicated plot (SR2 is truly mind-blowing!).
    IDD The story alone is superior to everything!
    This series is a masterpiece!

Hi I'm Abolist. I am a paramedic and outside of saving the lives of over zealous drug addicts, teenagers with brand new cars and the elderly I play games. I like a lot of the classics (SNES-PS1) but do dabble in the games of today.

Currently playing- GTA5, Final Fantasy 13 , League Of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Skyrim and I stop by the local geek store to play Magic the Gathering when a new set comes out.

Originally Posted by Abolist
    Hi I'm Abolist. I am a paramedic and outside of saving the lives of over zealous drug addicts, teenagers with brand new cars and the elderly I play games. I like a lot of the classics (SNES-PS1) but do dabble in the games of today.

Currently playing- GTA5, Final Fantasy 13 , League Of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Skyrim and I stop by the local geek store to play Magic the Gathering when a new set comes out.
    Hey you sound like an oldie like me =D
    Makes me feel good that Im not that far gone then ^^

I saw all the hate comments on facebook. I don't know why people are acting so surprise. They (Psyonix) said since the beginning that it wasn't gonna be a traditional Legacy of Kain title. Its called Nosgoth, Not Legacy of Kain.

Thank You Square Enix Europe & Psyonix. I've been waiting 10 years for something new from the Legacy of Kain series. But I'm gonna have to wait longer then others because I'm not a steam player. Hopefully Nosgoth will also come to PS4 & Xbox One in the future.

Originally Posted by D_U_S_K
    I saw all the hate comments on facebook. I don't know why people are acting so surprise. They (Psyonix) said since the beginning that it wasn't gonna be a traditional Legacy of Kain title. Its called Nosgoth, Not Legacy of Kain.

Thank You Square Enix Europe & Psyonix. I've been waiting 10 years for something new from the Legacy of Kain series. But I'm gonna have to wait longer then others because I'm not a steam player. Hopefully Nosgoth will also come to PS4 & Xbox One in the future.
    Howcome you dont use steam?
    its free ?

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    Hey you sound like an oldie like me =D
    Makes me feel good that Im not that far gone then ^^
    I'm only 25

Originally Posted by Abolist
    I'm only 25
    So young!
    I remember 25 it was good.
    Now I´m old 27

My uncle is an avid Legacy of Kain fan and he's pushing 70. He's not taking the news of this very well....

hi im dragoncraft I cant wait to play

Hello,

I'm from the official german fan-forums and have played nearly the whole LoK-Series (excluding BO1, I was too young for that) and first of all: Sorry if my english isn't the best.

There are some logical mistakes in this MMO, for example the existence of the Razielim.
    Kain killed all of them. Why do they live? Or is this in the war between BO2 and SR1? Then: Where's Kain?

And is Raziel there? If he's there then it must be between BO2 and SR1, but then Kain must also be there.

The game seems to be in it's alpha state, maybe you could fix the named mistakes.

Hope game will feel good!

@MasterShuriko
    I'm not a PC gamer.

Spread the word! We need every soldier! Let the massacre begin!

Originally Posted by AdiraVonVarant
    Hello,There are some logical mistakes in this MMO, for example the existence of the Razielim.
    Kain killed all of them. Why do they live? Or is this in the war between BO2 and SR1? Then: Where's Kain?

And is Raziel there? If he's there then it must be between BO2 and SR1, but then Kain must also be there.
    This takes place after Raziel was cast into the Abyss, but before he returned to the world of living, so they might have been alive for quite some time.

............hello everyone....wow been missing the world of Nosgoth wayyy to long now....I live in the UK and really very excited about this title.....go SE make our day and say that we will see Raziel again someday too.....go on...it is the right thing to do....looking forward to playing the game

Late in addressing everyone here but hello, all Welcome aboard the train to paradise, heh. Good to see a lot of familiar faces and new faces here. I believe that was the hope of the team to rekindle the fire for LoK, so let's hope it succeeds

The Hylden, been around for a long time, love the games and all the discussion they brought, all the richness to our lives they've brought. I look forward to engaging in discussions and with some of you later on in the game. Should be fun.

Oh:

Originally Posted by Umah_Bloodomen

and Mind the Gap.
    indeed

*points* *points*

Fear the finger and the gap. Those are the givens, heh
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 25th Sep 2013 at 22:56.

Ah, had to highlight that little purple thing xDDD brilliant

Originally Posted by D_U_S_K

Not many people really knew about it I'd wager. I only saw the earliest reports because I had to dig for some sort of news. Believe me I wasn't and still am not won over by the concept and this is quite alot to take in. So if people are upset they do have a right to be so.

Hey Everybody!
    I'm obviously a little late to the party but hey. Heh.
    Long time Legacy of Kain fan, got started on the series as a kid with the launch of Soul Reaver, been playing shooters since I was 2 on the PC. I'm sitting at 23 now... =P
    I'm the one that's been ranting to all my friends all the time about this awesome series called Legacy of Kain and sadly next to none have known what I'm talking about...
    Now lets just say I'm dragging them all in head first with all the brute force they know me oh so well for. ^_^
    Cannot say how much I'm looking forward to this game, VERY looking forward to the Tyrant... XD

Hello everyone! I go by Lord Scythican. I teach students with Autism as a career and play games on the side.

I have went by the user name Akira Everhate on other forums, especially the fanforums at nosgoth.net. I was a member there for a very long time. I have been a fan of LoK since day one. LoK: BO was my very first PSOne game that I purchased. I remember buying the PSOne and seeing LoK: BO on the back cover with about 20 other launch titles. Anyways, LoK and the sequels are probably my most favorite games ever. Heck I even expect a Goosebumps Girl Type Meme to be made about me one day...
    Anyways I heard about this place after a friend linked to me the nosgoth announce trailer. Honestly I had no hope of ever getting a new LoK franchise game. For years I have played games like Mass Effect and Knights of the Old Republic wishing there would be a new LoK game every time I heard Simon Templeman's voice (BEST VOICE ACTOR EVER) Just saying...

Now here is the thing. I don't usually play online multiplayer games but I will make an exception for Nosgoth. There is a catch though...I better get a Single Player story driven game in the next two years or I will cast your company into the Abyss.

You know, it's a little exciting to see a new forum, where most people are the same "rank" more or less.
    I dunno why. It just is to me. Hi there, I'm Swagraven. I think I'll stay for a bit. All this conversation about my favorite topic with people who actually know what I'm talking about is fabulous. Hurray for the LoK community!

Originally Posted by LordScythican
    I have went by the user name Akira Everhate on other forums, especially the fanforums at nosgoth.net.
    WOW! I remember you from 2001/2002 when Nosgothic Realm first opened. (Although maybe you've been there all along under a different name and I've just not known it was you.) I'm trying to remember other names from back then.

Thought I'd just say hi here since it is the 'welcome thread'. Since I see some familiar faces I thought I'd point out that I post under the username 'Dormarth' on the Eidos/LoK forums.

Hello and Welcome=)

(click image to enlarge)

Suppose I'd go ahead and say my hellos on the forums now.
    Gotta say, was surprised by the announcement, and wasn't too surprised by the gameplay decision. A good part of the LoK lore is a bit foggy to me since its been so long, but interested to see how this turns out in the end. Might actually be the first PVP-focused game I'll enjoy.

Page 2 of 17 First First 12345612 ... Last