Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

Originally Posted by Chastain
    Hello Everyone! Long time fan of kain and vampires in general, been in mmos for the last 10 yrs. I am a member of Vendetta guild and I'm waiting for a good email lol. I sure wanna play this and get in on it early. I hate starting mmos where theres allready thousands of elites and markets get overpriced etc etc. Pick me and good fortune will befall you...
    P.S. I live in Texas should have a nice ping.
    FYI this is not a MMO
    signature image

Hi guys new member here!, new to the game, but big fan of the previous legacy of kain games

Hey everyone. First time on the forums, finally got my Closed Beta Key in the e-mail yesterday. Have a little over an hour in to the game and I love it so far. Couple small bug issues as of now, but I don't think this is the place for those. Brand new to the Nosgoth world, but play other games like CS:GO and WarThunder at the moment. Moderate Gamer out of Michigan.

Hey guys. I'm loving this game so far with 12 hours gameplay. I'm looking forward to see this game grow to an even bigger master piece then it already is.

Just wanted to say this game is awesome! If anyone wants to play, add me on Steam. ID = AridMushroom.

I always use the username Insulation, so if you've seen it somewhere else, it could be this guy here. From this state in the USA people never seem to know of named Michigan. Heard about the game from MMOBomb (Spunkify). I'm actually new to the lore and lands of Nosgoth. I'm pretty familiar with competitive online games, been playing them for quite some years now. I happen to already be in the Closed Beta as well. My social security number is 154-25-uwish

WOOOO!!!! YEAH!!

This game is awesome! Got to love games you got to play as a team. ^^

Hello all!

I'm the new Nosgoth QA Lead and will be roaming the forums provide some information regarding the known issues in the builds we send out and gather feedback from you guys to help orient some of our attention, assess bug impact and just overall know a bit better what's grinding your gears!

Here's to making Nosgoth ever better together!

Hi, I know I'm late to the party but still early enough to beat launch. I am glad I was reading GI on the toilet when I saw the Nosgoth reveal. Needless to say I would have needed new pants. My favorite game of all time is Blood Omen 2 and I could not be happier to get back into the Legacy of Kain world and what perfect timing considering I just bought a new PC for the launch of ESO. Glad to be here thanks for making my nerdy dreams come true.

What's up bros? My name is GuruJack or Gay Fish in game. Just thought I'd introduce myself here because I'll hopefully be relatively active on these forums at some point. I'm a gamer from New York who just started playing Nosgoth yesterday after I saw a stream and immediately bought a founder's pack. Completely fallen in love with the game and can't wait to see it develop. I've never really played any of the legacy of kain games or anything like that, but this game is my shizznizz. Hope to get to know some of ya guys better as time goes on, and I'll see you in game! Thanks!

Originally Posted by GuruJack
    What's up bros? My name is GuruJack or Gay Fish in game. Just thought I'd introduce myself here because I'll hopefully be relatively active on these forums at some point. I'm a gamer from New York who just started playing Nosgoth yesterday after I saw a stream and immediately bought a founder's pack. Completely fallen in love with the game and can't wait to see it develop. I've never really played any of the legacy of kain games or anything like that, but this game is my shizznizz. Hope to get to know some of ya guys better as time goes on, and I'll see you in game! Thanks!
    Welcome. so you like fish sticks? is your GF a hobbit?
    signature image

If I only had a nickle for everytime I've been asked if I like fish sticks.

If I only had a nickle for everytime I've been asked if I like fish sticks.
    But what about the hobbit question?
    signature image

Originally Posted by Sanguise23
    But what about the hobbit question?
    That one is a first. No? :S

Originally Posted by Marrcus
    My favorite game of all time is Blood Omen 2
    This is actually is a bit surprising to hear) I'd like to know why is it your favorite?
    "Katsu!"

Originally Posted by V_Zephonim
    Hello all!

I'm the new Nosgoth QA Lead and will be roaming the forums provide some information regarding the known issues in the builds we send out and gather feedback from you guys to help orient some of our attention, assess bug impact and just overall know a bit better what's grinding your gears!

Here's to making Nosgoth ever better together!
    Perfect, welcome aboard!

Well, first feedback as of yesterday is hands down for fixing the inifinite-start-match loop we've been having in the last few days.
    But more on bugs in the "bug section" of the forum.

I've never really played any of the legacy of kain games or anything like that, but this game is my shizznizz.
    I'd highly recommend that you do, they are what encapsulates the Nosgoth you are experiencing as we speak!

Originally Posted by Jimwtfh
    Originally Posted by Marrcus
    My favorite game of all time is Blood Omen 2
    This is actually is a bit surprising to hear) I'd like to know why is it your favorite?
    I know not why people see this as a failure or setback of a sort… I have enjoyed BO2 immensely, with no prejudice, as it is. The game mechanics, abilities and tone made it easily one of my own favourite installments of LoK. But, to each his own, I suppose.
    Last edited by RazielOfNosgoth; 24th May 2014 at 08:05.
    signature image

Hey there, I've already posted a little bit (entirely in the beta section until now) and finally decided to introduce myself in the welcome thread.

So...

I'm level 29 as of this post and really enjoying Nosgoth. I'm not a LoK veteran, I've only played Soul Reaver, but was excited to see the series name in this game nontheless. I'm happy to sit and watch people correct each other on the lore in GD and if anybody wants to play a game my steam name is the same as my display name.

Happy hunting!

Originally Posted by RazielOfNosgoth
    I know not why people see this as a failure or setback of a sort… I have enjoyed BO2 immensely, with no prejudice, as it is. The game mechanics, abilities and tone made it easily one of my own favourite installments of LoK. But, to each his own, I suppose.
    I asked, because, as you said, the majority of LoK fans consider BO2 as the worst game in the series (AFAIK). But I, too, enjoyed it very much and liked it way more, gameplay-wise, than SR2. The story is also as good as other LoK games - IMO. It is just that I rarely see someone who is fond of BO2.
    "Katsu!"

Hey Hey Hey Everyone

Harro everyone :3
    Name's TriN and I thought I'd finally start using these forums
    I'm originally American, but I've been living in Denmark since 2001, been playing LoK since I was a kid and gotta say, I adore this spin-off ^_^
    I've recently decided to take up streaming, with Nosgoth as my base game, Link to my stream and hope to see y'all around in the game and/or the stream (:

Also as a greeting image, a humerous take on a skin for the Turalim/Tyrant Fancy Turalim

Welp, after finally figuring out how to link accounts, I'm on here now too.

While my ID on here is Captainschism, anyone here probably knows me better as Slippers. (MadCast: Sleiphner)

Found the game through PAX East at the booth, gave a key away to a friend -cough- and well, from there it's been history. Loving the game so far.

When and if I ever stream, it's going to be on twitch.tv/sleiphner

Uh. Wow. I breezed past this one somehow. Heh.
    Hi, I'm Raziel Warmonic and I'm a Nosgoth addict - er, wait.
    I'm a huge fan of the Legacy of Kain games and that is what initially got me into Nosgoth.
    Originally Posted by Captainschism
    Found the game through PAX East at the booth, gave a key away to a friend -cough- and well, from there it's been history. Loving the game so far.
    Are you talking about me, Slippers? :P

Most of you probably know me on my twitch channel where I stream tons of Nosgoth. I should probably use the forums a little more often but hi guys. Better late then never.

Originally Posted by Driber
    Where are you from? How did you hear about this place? Are you a long-time Legacy of Kain fan, or are you new to the land of Nosgoth? Are you familiar with competitive online multiplayer games, or interested in signing up for the closed Beta? What is your social security number?
    New York. Was looking for Evolve and found Nosgoth. Never heard of Legacy of Kain. Yes, I am in the beta. 7

Hey everyone, I just got the beta invite today, I have all the LoK games in physical form, even Blood Omen: LoK for PS1! Loved every game, missed the world of Nosgoth so very much! That being said, I'm not terribly good with multiplayer games like this one, but I'm willing to work with Nosgoth, no matter how many times I get killed! I'm from the US, Kansas more specifically. Hope to see everyone in-game! TC and have fun!

Whats crackin everyone? New to this game and here for some fun!

Page 13 of 17 First First ... 391011121314151617 Last