Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

Hi guys, I will probably be playing this game 8-16 hours a day if I like it so expect lots of feedback from me. Hope to playing some you in game.

Hello all! Just got my invite, I don't think I've ever been more excited to play a game. I've been playing legacy of kain since the first Blood Omen. I've always loved the dark, bleak aesthetic in these games and I got so excited after seeing something else was finally being done with that world. Can't wait to see everyone in game!

Hi!, Ben From Australia.

Hi,

I'm Ben from Australia.

I'm currently work part time at an online flower distribution company, taking orders and providing customer service at the head office. I'm also currently studying my bachelor in Software Development at the University of South Australia. I hold an Adv.Diploma in Network Administration and Security from another South Australian tertiary educational institution.

I run a forums for the open world survival game Rust. I have assorted twitter accounts and a youtube channel dedicated to video games( naturally ;p ).

I am rather intrigued by this arena PvP title as it's not overhead and it seems to have a rather interesting atmosphere about it.

I hope to get an invite soon so I can try it out.

Thanks,
    Ben.

Hey guys,

I'm João from Portugal, I'm really enjoying this game, hope it gets alot of popularity and evolves.
    I like playing pc games, I played really alot of games, I can say that Im really experienced and know what games need for more success.
    I like making videos, editing, media, creating stuff, I got a youtube channel and twitch channel too, Im not that popular, but my videos are pretty cool ;D
    I'm having a course of programming its really awesome, but hard, I though it would be easy coz I knew alot of stuff from hardware and software but it requires some study.

Corey Davis I hope I can meet you bro ;D

Stay cool guys and enjoy the game.

www.youtube.com/joaopedrodionisio1 - Thinking about making Tips Video
    www.twitch.tv/masterjoaopt - Check out my previous stream I do some high scores

Don't matter that ping, I was in North America server, I have 50 Ping in Europe, still dont know how to remain in EU though :P

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 9th Mar 2014 at 14:49. Reason: Too large image

Jay here, just your regular gamer. I've pretty much played everything and I'm also a very big fan of Legacy of Kain series. Just here to show my support and feedback on the game. So far so good, you guys are doing a good job.

Hello, I am very happy to have found this website. I have played all the Legacy of Kain series many times over. I didn't actually know anything about this new game until today, thanks to a YouTube video. I am looking forward to it's progress, and hope it becomes a game old and new fans of the LoK Series can be proud of. Cheers.

The first time I heard about this game I was shacking and squealing. XD Now I'm playing the Beta and... uao. It's a really good game!

See you all in the battlefields of NOSGOTH!! It will be a great fight.

hey whats up found on mmobomb looks awesome, fresh and new to F2P, hopefully I get key have lots of beta exp and decent PC
    looks like a game i could play for hours on end.

Good afternoon folks, my name is Paulo otherwise known as OrochiPT( or just Orochi) and im from Portugal. I am a representative ot the MMO community Lusitans and i am very happy to have the privellege to test this game.
    Like many other here i am a HUGGEEE fan of the LoK series, since it arrived on ther PS1 and still i take it sometimes from the closet and wipe her dust to play the 1st Soul Reaver ( more biased towards Raziel, sorry Kain lovers XD)
    Cheers to all and feel free to contact me in any way, specially if ur like myself a portuguese player wandering around!

May u find peace here folks XD

long time legacy of kain fan, Heard about Nosgoth through my best friend whos been on it for a minute. I am not new to Nosgoth, as my friend has an account, but i would like a beta key of my own, so i can more fully take part in this beta

Never played Legacy of Kain before. I saw this game in steam early access and I thought it would be cool to try. =)

my name is andrew i live in wales i love mmo, i am a big fan of kain and jw when will i know if i have been accepted for the bata please really want to play it

Glad to be here and hope to have some good battles!

For the longest time, I have been stalking the darkest corners of this forum. But now, at long last, the time for revealing my presence has come.

Greetings, brothers and sisters of Nosgoth. Where I come from, I am called Mostafa Monowarul Haque. But to the few people here who know me, I am 93haque.

I am a college sophmore, currently majoring in Computer Game Design at Dakota State University.

The Legacy of Kain series was the franchise that brought me into the folds of the Gaming World. And it should go without saying that the events after the conclusion of Defiance left me feeling demoralized and dejected.

Hearing about Nosgoth, a game that once again takes me back to the setting that was so dear to me, filled me with an indescribable sens of joy. It is that joy that led me down this path; it is this joy that has led me to once again experience this gratuitously gothic game.

I sincerely hope that, like Raziel's children, Nosgoth, too, manages to take flight and bring a new flame of life to the franchise.
    For Nosgoth has already given the first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion:HOPE

Hey, I am new to the LoK series and generally play a lot of different type of games so I am not sure how it slipped completely under my radar but it has appeared now and man am I glad it did. I am a casual player, playing with no real schedule or purpose other than just good old fun, and am looking forward to playing this game, A LOT!

Hello everyone I'm Javuda, new to the forum and to LoK universe, playing this great game from Spain I hope you'll let slip the ortographical errors, that said if anyone wants to play with me I'll happily accept anyone.
    I shall see you on the battlefield

Hello everyone.Greetings from Poland. I hope we'll help Square Enix to make game better nad better as it can be. Legacy of Kain is great universe(I remember PSX ;-) ) so let's have fun and do our best.

Hello everyone,
    I'm John, loved the series ( though I never played Blood Omen 1, shame on me ) & I couldn't wait to play the Beta of Nosgoth.
    I love it so far, really well balanced.
    I'm posting a suggestion just after finishing this presentation XD.
    See you guys on the battleground.

Greetings!

I am MysteryOne and i've played all Legacy of Kain games, except Blood Omen 2 and Defiance.

It's been a quiet time for LoK fandom on my end. So, let's see what Nosgoth (game) has to offer.
    I'm kind of a vampire-worshipper (at least for the females) type of a player; i don't mind playing either a vampire- or human class.
    Also, i rarely do founders program, preorder, etc. Time to put for my absence as a fan with money for a founders pack.
    Last edited by MysteryOne; 26th Mar 2014 at 13:34. Reason: Additional stuff.

Hi all! Bought this game (One of the few games I decided was worth my money) Really looking forward to playing!

Hey everybody, I'm Bryan. You'll see me in game as Holy Man. I came to these forums shortly after buying access to Nosgoth through STEAM. I have some friends that are big fans of LoK but personally -- and it shames me to say it -- I have never played any of the other games. I'm a fun, social guy with a competitive attitude and outstanding sportsmanship skills with a great deal of experience in serious gaming scenes. From CAL tournaments in CS:S to 6v6 TF2, I've been around the competitive FPS scene for quite some time now and am looking to make an impact here in Nosgoth. I'd also love to be an active member of the community here on the Forums and in any other way that I can. Looking forward to meeting you all.

PS. My social insurance number is... just playin'.

HELLOOOOOO!!! ^_^
    I'm from Okinawa and I am an old fan of the LOK chain Sadly I no longer have the previous games of the LOK. When i saw the release of Nosgoth I had a feeling of nostalgia, it was great memories. I am glad to be apart of this community and making it better. I can see so much potential for the game as an MMO, I would love to give loads of suggestions in features and help identify some issues. I LOOK FORWARD!! to Nosgoth becoming awesomely popular and reaching its full potential. WOOO GOO GAMERS!!

Hi! My names Jill and I'm gonna eat you!

I was Raziel a few times and learned about Nosgoth through Steam (STEAM ROCKS!) so here I is... LETS DO THIS!!!

Hi all. I'm a big fan of the LoK games but I'm not very good at multiplayer games, so I hope my skill level improves quickly!

Hi, loving the game so far. See you in game!

Page 11 of 17 First First ... 789101112131415 ... Last