Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last

Thread: The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

The welcome thread!

Hello and welcome to the brand new Nosgoth Forums!

Please, feel free to take a moment to introduce yourself to your fellow community members and tell us a bit about you

Where are you from? How did you hear about this place? Are you a long-time Legacy of Kain fan, or are you new to the land of Nosgoth? Are you familiar with competitive online multiplayer games, or interested in signing up for the closed Beta? What is your social security number?

Okay that last one is kinda optional.

Here's a quick overview of our forum staff and officials:

Please also take a moment to review our forum rules and try your best to abide to them. The staff will be lenient with those who slip up, but strict with those seek to cause trouble

Oh and please remember to read threads and/or use the forum search tool to check whether or not your topic is not already being discussed, before creating a new thread.

Also, don't forget to check out the official Facebook page and official Twitter feed , plus the official YouTube and official Twitch channels too!
    Last edited by Oghamsmith; 4th Mar 2016 at 10:39. Reason: update

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Hello everyone, my name is George and I'll be serving you as Nosgoth's official Community Manager (aka the guy in the online asbestos suit).

We have a very exciting journey ahead of us and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming days, weeks and months ahead.

Feel free to use me as your primary point of contact for info about the game and I'll do my best to reply as promptly and with as much info as I'm able.

Vae Victus!
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

And as always i am here.. i am EVERYWHERE you are worthy
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Wow first member post!!!

It's nice to see everyone is going to be around! Awesome reveal guys!

See you all on the battlefield

Ber

right! where are the rest of us?

nice to 'see' you lot again

ammon

Hello to all. What a bright and bloody day this proved to be :P

First of all, you guys have a lot of problems at the register page as "We're sorry, but something went wrong." . You just have to refresh and submit the form data again, but still it's frustrating.
    Second, I'm proud to be one of the first members who posts and knows about this magnicent news about LoK. Even if it's not a sequel or a prequel or has the style of the old good games.
    Nice to meet you guys, see you around!

Hi,

I'm from Leeds in the UK. Long time fan of the Legacy of Kain series, so looking forward to see what this offers. Not played any competitive online multiplayer games before, so this should be a whole new area of gaming for me.

Originally Posted by blueobelix
    First of all, you guys have a lot of problems at the register page as "We're sorry, but something went wrong." . You just have to refresh and submit the form data again, but still it's frustrating.
    Second, I'm proud to be one of the first members who posts and knows about this magnicent news about LoK. Even if it's not a sequel or a prequel or has the style of the old good games.
    Nice to meet you guys, see you around!
    I had the same issue, not a HUGE issue just annoying more so.

Oh HI guys

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time (10+ years) fan of the series, I own all the games and I've played them all and loved them! LoK is, hands down, my favorite single-player game series of all time.
    I haven't been active in the fan community so far, but I've been lurking enough to keep up with stuff and know who's who, at least I'm very excited for Nosgoth and look forward to playing it -here's hoping I get chosen for the Alpha or at least the Closed Beta!

Oh, I also play League of Legends and World of Warcraft (PvE-centric, I get enough PvP out of LoL) and I used to play competitive Starcraft II before HotS, if there's any fans around.

Nice to meet you all!

Originally Posted by Mikdar
    I had the same issue, not a HUGE issue just annoying more so.

Oh HI guys
    Hiya Stick with it, it does work in the end. It worked for me on the 3rd try.

Hello, my name is Alen.

I haven't been active on LoK forums but I followed them frequently and I'm familiar with names Umah_Bloodomen and The_Hylden. Also I'm quite active on two facebook groups since words about "War for Nosgoth" started.

I'm big fan LoK storyline and gameplay, Kain is my favorite character.
    Played LoK back in nineties and since then completed all games who know how many times, waited ten years for new and can't wait to try it!

This game is something different than other LoK games but I believe it is in good hands and will be awesome.

If anyone is interested you can check out facebook groups (even former art director Daniel Cabuco is active):
    We Want a New Legacy of Kain Game!
    A New Legacy of Kain Game Please Square Enix! Campaign Group

Respect for your work about canceled games sir George aka Monkeythumbz.
    Vae Victus!
    Last edited by Ajmohares; 25th Sep 2013 at 15:48.

Hi everyone...

Lucinvampire reporting for duty

First of all I would just like to say oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nosgoth yay!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing to see this place finally come online and the game now officially announced

To those who know me hi....and to those who don't hi too...I've been a long time fan of the series ever since I fell in love with BO back in 1997 and have floated around the community since around 2002 on and off.

@ George and the team - great work with the information on here - the web site looks great! It's just what the Dr ordered

(Been trying to post this for a good hour and a bit but have been having some technical issues)

Greetings Everyone!

I'm Umah Bloodomen, your Resident Vampiric Lady of the Sith and Senior Moderator here at the Offiical Square Enix Forum. It's a pleasure to have served Eidos for the last decade and I look forward to serving SE for decades to come. I'm excited for the dawning of this new era in our beloved Legacy of Kain series and can't wait to assist my little vampires where I'm able.

Vae Victus!

and Mind the Gap.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

~ The Sith Code ~

Hello everyone, I'm jurgen from Belgium. Big fan of the LOK series. Just saw the trailer, very nice done. Never played multiplayer, so i don't now if this game is something for me. Hopes it gonna be a huge succes. Good luck.
    Last edited by Captain3009; 25th Sep 2013 at 16:54.

Hi everyone!

Long time fan (understatement) of the series. Cautiously intrigued by these new changes. Action-RPGs are my specialty from Diablo to Skyrim. While not my best strength (or preference), I am no stranger to PVP multiplayer. I look forward to seeing what magic user classes will be available and there is one in particular (see user name) I hope we shall see. I look forward to conversing and sharing feedback with all of you.

Hello all, after finishing all the games when i was a kiddo, i realized that i had played such a great game. Since then, ive started to read lore and nearly fell into it.

I saw an article on a local turkish game magazines online portal about developers are making a new game, and decided to follow what is going on. At first, i was thinking that this will be an fighting game etc. But now i see its way way better and i can clearly see these guys will bring life to the NOSGOTH indeed. Now, i really wonder that i can remember remodelled Raziel and Kain, what has happened to them? It seems we are not gonna play with them.

Sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker. Thank you for all this job! You guys are making a memorable work!

/Wave

Hello, I'm Jeffers and have been hanging around the Eidos Forums for far far to long

Ello folks,

I'm an old fan of LOK, I can't wait to see what Nosgoth has in store for us.
    I've been a fan since 98, so it really feels strange to see LOK being resurrected after all these years.

I'm not as hardcore a gamer as I once was, but lately I play DCUO and Ace of spades.
    I'm already curious about the absence of the 3 lesser clans and the lore, can't wait for Sept 30th.

Thanks for bringing LOK back!

Hello!
    I'm a long time fan and used to frequent various LoK communities, so many have been relatively silent the past few years, hopefully this is a step forward to breathing new life into them.

I can't wait to see how far this game will take us!

Hello,I discover the series with this games and.. I spend the past 3 hour to document me about it.
    I'm french and i am a big player of video game (sport games not included, seriously how can we think that this is entertaining?)

Hello to everyone! I'm a long time fan of the LoK franchise too I' really excited for the game and can't wait to see what will it be.

Hey ,

I dropped in too I like the forum design a lot, I must say.
    Well, I am Raina Audron and been a fan for a looong time now.
    Looking forward to play Nosgoth soon.

Hello folks – it's this joker again. You may recognise me from such websites as the Legacy of Kain Wiki and the Legacy of Kain Wiki.

Howdy everyone!

Long time fan of the Legacy Of Kain Series from Sweden and I´m Super hyped for this game!!

Since I am a big fan of the series I have consistantly searched for information about new games of the series and since a few months back a local game site in Sweden got some news about some Ip names so I widened my search And today I found this Site and this game So I´m realllllllllyyyyyyyy hoping to get to try it out! =D

I´m a gamer and competetive from the core and out
    I play mostly multiplayer games at the moment since I like to vary the good =D
    The games I play atm Are League of Legends, Smite, Planetside 2 and Firefall. (I do have a gaming consol Ps3 where I play Fighting games, Rpg, Detective, action, shooters, sci-fi you name it )

Soon to be owner of the Ps4 and all its glory!

Hello! I wasn't active in the fan community before, but maybe I'll start now. :P

I've played all games from the series except BO1 (I can’t find legal copy anywhere... And I don’t want to download it illegally...) and read a lot of lore. I love LoK for its dark atmosphere, serious graphics, very characteristic music focusing on expression and creating that unique atmosphere connecting all instalments, elaborate dialogues and monologues, and complicated plot (SR2 is truly mind-blowing!).

Vae Victis!
    Last edited by ViolentMuffin; 25th Sep 2013 at 19:52.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last