Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 360 Details?

  1. #1

    360 Details?

    Hi everyone. Only recently i've decided to save money like crazy for the new 360. I was only buying it for Dead Or Alive 4, but when i heard TR Legends was coming out for it i (felt like offering free sex to unsuspecting pedestrians) nearly wet myself O____O'''

    So erm, i couldnt really find much out about the game for 360, but i kinda noticed Lara looks slightly different different. (or was that just me?)

    So if you know of the release date for 360 and any other details, please tell me them!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,228
    Hi Lost Cry.

    Welcome to the forum.


    You were so excited you wanted to give out free sex? How selfless of you!


    Anyways, there has not been a release date posted specifically for Xbox360, only Spring 2006 for PS2, PC, Xbox. Hopefully all the formats will be released at the same time.


    Btw, nice website.

  3. #3
    Thanks for that. And the free sex offer is no longer available after some drunk girls from down the road wondered if they could use their tesco vouchers for an extra session...so erm..yeah ^-^v

    I do hope they release the game soon, does anyone think it'll be released earlier than what they are saying?

    Game.uk.com are saying its out before christmas, while amazon.co.uk are saying similar? *confused*

    and thanks for the comment on my website, i'm changing it just to Tomb Raider Legends as doing other games is too demanding O__O;;

  4. #4
    If Eidos cares about marketing, theyll release it before xmas
    ... I may be wrong, but remember AOD was delayd for months and months and months.. so maybe now Eidos is more cautious with the release date.

    Tho I have no idea my man I guess no one does except for Eidos



    Giving free sex to pedestrians! ..... I hope youre not an exhibitionist ..........................

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tip
    If Eidos cares about marketing, theyll release it before xmas
    ... I may be wrong, but remember AOD was delayd for months and months and months.. so maybe now Eidos is more cautious with the release date.

    Tho I have no idea my man I guess no one does except for Eidos



    Giving free sex to pedestrians! ..... I hope youre not an exhibitionist ..........................
    when you say they may be more cautious, do you mean they will delay it longer to improve the game more, or release it earlier?

    Pfft, exhibitionist...never .____.'

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCry
    when you say they may be more cautious, do you mean they will delay it longer to improve the game more, or release it earlier?

    Pfft, exhibitionist...never .____.'
    I think, so i really have no idea, but i think they give out a late release date so they dont have to worry about the game been delayed.. as it was the case with AOD... but thats just a wild guess.


    my apologies for my crappy english

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tip
    I think, so i really have no idea, but i think they give out a late release date so they dont have to worry about the game been delayed.. as it was the case with AOD... but thats just a wild guess.


    my apologies for my crappy english
    ahh right, no worries, i see what you mean now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •