Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Hate Sharks

i think the sharks are cool. so are the alligators lol and the monkeys that attack u when u shot at them. and the 1st big bear in tr1 lol... memories.
    TombRaider Fan since 1997...? or 96? Whenever TR 1 came out.

Lovely, lovely Sharks!

It's a bit much to ask that they exclude something due to one persons fear do you not consider?

Imagine the industry should this nightmare become reality - Tomb Raider Seven - Lara's quest for a nice cup of tea and a biccie as she can't go outside much what with being agrophobic, featuring Kurtis putting the kettle on as she can't fill it up herself as she's a bit on the hydrophobic side too...

I personally don't cope with heights very well but I cannot think of a single occaision where I have ever felt anxiety during my twenty-five years of game playing although I did once know a fellow who actually got motion sickness from certain FPS oddly enough...

If it's too hot in the games kitchen for you then may I suggest that you try your hand on 'Winnie the poohs magical honey pot adventure'? My nieces love it as luckily they don't have a phobias of bears or honey...

Quote Originally Posted by TRFan
    i think the sharks are cool. so are the alligators lol and the monkeys that attack u when u shot at them. and the 1st big bear in tr1 lol... memories.
    I finally convinced my brother to give TR1 a try. He was going along fine until, out of nowhere, he got sideswiped by that bear. He nearly had a heart attack, then we both broke out laughing, then he said he was never playing that game again Ah, that was hilarious.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234