Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts HD Remaster

Kingdom Hearts HD Remaster

To follow the obvious trend of HD remasters that have been popping up recently, and the fact series director Tetsuya Nomura has expressed an interest in Kingdom Hearts in HD, do you think one will come out in the near future?

I would really just like the game to remain the same. With a better camera control system (see: KH2).

I think they'll release KH1FM and KH2FM in HD, and possibly KHRe:CoM. I don't want them to change anything in the games (Although a better camera in KH1 would be fantastic), though.

I'd appreciate a better camera control system as already mentioned, and a Skip Scene option and Theater Mode. And the ability to replay worlds over again because that was a great addition to Re:coded in my opinion, rather than making numerous save files just to watch a scene or battle a boss again.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind remasters, whether we get them or not depends on whether they are considered something "small" by Nomura.

I do hope that they release one in the future with Final Mix content for both KH1 and KH2. As already mentioned -- having a Theater Mode would be greatly appreciated. In all honestly, I do not mind the camera from KH1 and would be perfectly content without any changes to it.

A KH HD Collection would be awesome, even more if they use the Final Mix versions for KH1 and 2. And I totally support the idea of Theater Mode and Skip Cutscenes to be included.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

I'd love to see an HD collection, although I don't own any of the systems it would probably be released on. Adding all the content from the Final Mixes would be appreciated too. Hey Japan, we like rereleases too!

I'm hoping so! I would like the final mixes to be released too! And BbSFM somehow........They should make that for the ps3 and xbox 360 instead of being on just a psp! Now that's be cool! ^_^

I wouldn't mind this at all. I've been a fan of the KH series since it was first introduced. Seeing the first two games upgraded to HD with some small fixes would be fantastic.

I think it would be great for them to release an HD version of Kingdom Hearts.

HOWEVER, there is also the issue of KH3 that I very much want released as well.

Yeah I would really love to see an HD remaster with a better camera , skipping scenes , going back to worlds , trophies ,etc. I'd go nuts if they even included the scenes in Final Mix. Granted I want to see KH3 as well

I'm a strictly PS3 gamer as well, so it would be nice if the next Kingdom Hearts games they release (if any) would be on that system rather than the Nintendo DS. It's pretty frustrating, considering that I don't own one.

Kingdom Hearts 1 FM & 2 FM sounds alright with me. Lets hops SE announce something soon.

I would really like an HD version of Final Mix, since it never came to the United States before. Also, if the programmers implemented better camera controls, then that would be extra fantastic.

Hopefully that KH HD Remix rumor is real.

If I were to buy the WiiU which I plan too, it probably will be the game I play the most until KH3 comes out.

Kingdom Hearts Remastered is like a dream come true! Nomura, I believe, is actually thinking about doing that! I hope they have a HD Collection of it all! That would be great!

I believe a remastered KH1 & KH2 would be almost like a little nod to the fans who have waited so long (especially those of us who only have home councils), especially if they had the extra content that the Japanese saw in other releases (even if those scenes were just English subbed would be fine in my opinion.) Mostly I just want to be able to play KH1 & KH2 again because it’s been a long time since I've even had a functioning ps2 to replay them on.

P.S. I do wonder if Square will read these forums.

Originally Posted by HandheldOtaku

I think it would be great for them to release an HD version of Kingdom Hearts.

HOWEVER, there is also the issue of KH3 that I very much want released as well.

Yeah, I completely agree. Kingdom Hearts should have a brand new HD remastered version without much changed, besides small fixes, and Kingdom Hearts III is a game I've been really anticipating for a while also.

I am for the first two games getting an upgrade to HD, along with a few small fixes, like everyone else is saying. Other than that, I would want the games to stay exactly the same, unless the HD upgrades maybe were the Final Mix games. I've been dying to play through those just because, lol. I just hope they stick with the PS3.

Originally Posted by Kitkumi
    I am for the first two games getting an upgrade to HD, along with a few small fixes, like everyone else is saying. Other than that, I would want the games to stay exactly the same, unless the HD upgrades maybe were the Final Mix games. I've been dying to play through those just because, lol. I just hope they stick with the PS3.
    I doubt they'll skip a release on the PS3. If anything, they'll release it on multiple platforms. Then everyone wins!

Originally Posted by Oberon

I would really just like the game to remain the same. With a better camera control system (see: KH2).

KH2s camera was amazing!!!! I loved the camera. Its easier to see enemies near you and bosses

Originally Posted by Oberon

I think the controls for kingdom hearts 1 are alot better, it was eiser to use your commands, and you didnt have to waste your right thumb on the anolog stick moving the camera when it could be pressing the buttons, in kingdom hearts 2 its alot harder to control your command menu, cus you pretty much have to stop in place.

I would love to see both KH and KH2 get HD makeovers and re-released together. I would definitely buy it day one.

oh yeah!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last