Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMAZING XBOX360 Tomb Raider Legend wallpaper!!!

Cool AMAZING XBOX360 Tomb Raider Legend wallpaper!!!

Wink

Gorgeous, Awesome!!

Thanks Mark, Amazing, you have completely amazed me

ummmmmmmmmm...................wow That looks absolutely gorgeous!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TRfans
    Believe.
    I think I spent all yesterday editing for nothing. And what I edited was the very same image but completely different. The surrounding textures were not the photorealistic ones we see in the above picture, but more what you'd expect in a game. So I am unsure what to believe from the new xbox, but it is my opinion that this image is not it. Lara seems to be the same, but everything else is not. I believe we are seeing a still render that is not set in game. But I wish it to be nonetheless!

But it is incredibly beautiful, no matter what it's source.

THAT is the Lara I expect at this stage of the game.

LOL Cat!

It is 100% official. It came to my inbox along with the official anouncement from Eidos Spain.

is there one without watermark?

Mark why did you say it was a Xbox360 pic when it clearly is not?

Because it is a Xbox 360 promotional picture. As I said, it came along the Xbox 360 announcement. If you assumed I said it was a Xbox 360 screenshot it's your fault.

Awesome! Wow that is amazing!

Wow, I love the detail, especially the way the sunlight hits and the shadows

Smile

Heh.

Great pic Mark.

Awesome, love the effort put in.

Kind of reminds me of when we all saw that "screenshot" of AOD, in which Lara was hanging upside down while shooting at zombies. Our jaws dropped... and then we realized it was not, in fact, a screenshot at all.

Edit: Having said that, this IS an really nice picture!

THAT IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER
    amazing

Its an amazing picture. Lara looks REAL!

Oooh woooow she loooks sooo goood it really looks like she really is there its soooo beautifel

Why is this specifically with Xbox 360? Now I want an Xbox 360

Can you imagine if the in-game really did look like this and you could explore fully all around the waterfall including the tree-ish area behind ...Gaming heaven. *pleasant sigh*

I wonder when games will look this good.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan
    I wonder when games will look this good.
    We can dream I guess... for now!

Yes, I must admit, this wallpaper is wonderful!

Perhaps I'm asking a dumb question, but why doesn't Eidos release more wallpapers? I appreciate the ones they do release, but it seems that the wallpapers for the last three versions of TR were few and far between.

For instance, I was disappointed when the TR Last Revelation calendar came out with a centerfold of Lara in a bikini (arms strategically posed!), but they never turned that into a wallpaper...

It looks absolutely stunning on my desktop.. ^^

Haha, cool XD I'm looking for Lara croft images to make my backgrounds and signatures *Sigh...* I will have to start drawing them instead

As always, a great piece of work Mark.

That would be amazing if it were an ingame screenshot, it looks more like an artists redention though. Still, a great wallpaper.

Was that all drawn? It's very cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast