Thread: Double GP Wednesdays??????????????

Double GP Wednesdays??????????????

Double GP Wednesdays??????????????

So I have 15 refill potions ready to go for today's event, and NONE of the NPC's are giving Double GP. Do they award it to you later in the mail? I am new to this game so I thought I would ask and make sure. My assumption is that it should be awarded after every battle, but still only getting 60 from Clark. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Multiple members of GC Forums are reporting that the 2x GP wednesday is not in effect once again. Can someone at SE please take a look into this?

I also am expiriencing the issue. Does anyone have any insight on the matter? I hear that the times are mislabeled but i dont know. The forums have many people saying they have never had the wednesday thing working for them. This is my first time trying so i cant speak on that.

Second week in a row, at least, that this has been a problem. Lots of lost GP.

We are 10 hours past the posted start time with still no bonus GP. I'm beginning to think that this is not going to happen at all today. Will the devs even pay attention to this post and look into it today?

Another player mentioned that they were getting bonus on an older Android device (Galaxy S2) but we don't have any screen cap to verify. 12 hours late and I've still not received any bonus GP. I have been making 4 attempts every hour with nothing.

it has happened to me too (the last two weeks in fact). after a few attempts discontinuance and I went back to the caves, which at least made ​​more GP.........

I also did not receive double GP last week, and looks like I am not getting it this week either.

Playing on a "droid bionic"

Anyone have a fix for this?

Originally Posted by tanjallo
    I also did not receive double GP last week, and looks like I am not getting it this week either.

Playing on a "droid bionic"

Anyone have a fix for this?
    im starting to wonder if the dev or gm actually test there patches or event. im still not getting GP i think it server sided not device cause i have 14 different android devices in my home and they also get no double GP

14 different devices??? O_o u have a phone shop??
    Well i saw that this problem don't fix... if I'm not mistaken the enemy that gives more GP is "F" on the right in Vallon Spire 2, ground 47, no? (android version submision only have until 12)

been noticing this my self. tho some times it will start working later on in the day rhather than just be off all day long. tho i am having no luck sofar with it coming on.