Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Theatrythm series?

Theatrythm series?

If you love Final Fantasy music, I'm sure you'd love this game.

I'd love to see a general Square Enix Theatrhythm game. Kingdom Hearts and -- especially -- Chrono Trigger would be great additions! There's so much great music out there!

Even better would be a musical version of Soul Caliber for RPGs. Instead of fighting characters there would be music, scenes and characters from all platforms and companies. Sort of a playable collection of Best Video Game Music: Zelda, the Final Fantasies, Golden Sun, the Mario RPGs, etc.... It's probably unrealistic to hope for but it is a fun idea!

I'd love to see this become a series. I can't seem to put mine down when I start playing!

I can only see that if they make it so that the next one would take after what Dissidia did, kept the original characters and added more. But in Theatrhythm's case, add more characters - Final Fantasy series like FFX-2, FFXIII-2, FFXIIIV, FFXIV, FFTactics, FFCC, FFCT and kept the original songs from this Theatrhythm and add about 70+ more tracks and the DLC songs that you bought will transfer over to the next one. But if anything I think they can just make patches/expansions for this game to just add-on to it.

id love to see more characters like tifa and luna added to theatrhythm, there's so much they can do with this game. now if more companies happened to take this idea and made a zelda rhythm game i wouldnt mind seeing that at all, there really is a lot of music to use out there.

Originally Posted by imported_sora

id love to see more characters like tifa and luna added to theatrhythm, there's so much they can do with this game. now if more companies happened to take this idea and made a zelda rhythm game i wouldnt mind seeing that at all, there really is a lot of music to use out there.

If you meant Yuna from Final Fantasy X...

Since this game is essentially a Dissidia spinoff (hint: the logo), if there were any more characters to add, preference should go to the rest of the Chaos-sided villians first, I think.

Hmm...a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm or just general Square Enix Theatrhythm that includes Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and single titles like Last Remnant, Nier, etc. Thinking back Nier had some really good music.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

A Theatrhythm with music from the Chrono series, the Mana series, and other Squaresoft IP would be the best thing ever.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12