Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: New Himalayas Gameplay Trailer!

  1. #1

    New Himalayas Gameplay Trailer!

    As you know GC 2005 had a new running trailer which featured new gameplay. However the version released on the web was not the full one by far. I spoke to my friend who attended and he said the trailer was closer to a minute and a half. He ever recorded some of the trailer himself and it features the Himalayas area in play wit slidey slopes, and some poll swinging action. You can see it here: Himalayas Gameplay Trailer

    Here's some screens to tempt you until the full version is released in the September site update





    I have some more goodies from GC including a postcard but I'll save those till later!

  2. #2

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 20193
    I have some more goodies from GC including a postcard
    Did you get that Lara Croft rubber wrist band?

  3. #3

    Big Grin

    There was a wristband!!

  4. #4

    Smile

    Indeed.

  5. #5

    Big Grin

    Can you take a picture?

  6. #6
    I can't see it! The link isnt workin! Can someone else upload it? Pleeeeease!!!

  7. #7

    Exclamation

    The link does work? Right click save target as!

  8. #8
    it works if you use FireFox

    It will show in the window after it loads for a while

    Nothing THAT new, some new shots, it looks like a bootleg though

  9. #9
    I'm sorry but I'm having trouble playing this video , I seem to be missing some codecs but I don't what , I've downloaded xvid and divx but still doesn't work , could PLEASE tell me what codecs do I need or even programs?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,066

    Wink

    That looks great, thanks for sharing!

    What is that music from?

  11. #11

    Unhappy

    Can't get it to play in WMP or DIVX player.......

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by dhama
    Can't get it to play in WMP or DIVX player.......
    I installed the latest version of Divx yesterday and it playes in WMP here...

  13. #13
    Well it does play in DivX but it looks corrupt, it just seems to play one scene and just judders like that till the end lol. But then again, i've always had problems playing movie files....

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dhama
    Well it does play in DivX but it looks corrupt, it just seems to play one scene and just judders like that till the end lol. But then again, i've always had problems playing movie files....
    Yes after I installed the correct codecs the exact thing happened to me. (by the way if anyone is wandering I downloaded the Avi codec pack from Download.com for free)

  15. #15

    Exclamation

    My computer wouldnt play it in WMP because there was some kind of codec error
    so I went here to the DivX site and downloaded the new DivX Play bundle and it works great! Too short though!! Hope that helps

    http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...hoto/fugly.gif
    ~Kudos to Crystal Dynamics for resurrecting a seemingly dead franchise, and Eidos for relieving Core of the duty~

  16. #16
    IT WORKED !! , thanks alot Xxx_Lara_xxX

  17. #17
    but this is stepmber well in ireland any way

  18. #18
    The website update will be sometime in September. Just be patient

    Anyway, what is that music from? It's brilliant!

  19. #19
    I love how a certain site is claiming that Eidos has requested this kind of footage be removed. This video link has been in this thread for 2 weeks and Eidos hasn't lifted a finger to remove it. I think this particular site is more concerned about trying to outdo their competition (and removing this exclusive Himilayas video that came from a competitor's site). Give me a freaking break.

  20. #20

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by yesrushdt
    I love how a certain site is claiming that Eidos has requested this kind of footage be removed. This video link has been in this thread for 2 weeks and Eidos hasn't lifted a finger to remove it. I think this particular site is more concerned about trying to outdo their competition (and removing this exclusive Himilayas video that came from a competitor's site). Give me a freaking break.
    I presume you're talking about us. You must of missed the HUGE SIGN in front of the plasma screen window at GGC warning folk against taking pictures or recording footage of the demo.

    Regarding your speculative comments in the latter part of your post, you couldn't be more wrong, and I'm sorry (and very disappointed) you feel that way.

  21. #21
    Of course I saw the sign. Point was that even though you claim Eidos wanted the Himilayas trailer links taken down, they remain here on the companies own forum. More likely an ulterior motive on your part.

    Regarding your last comment, I could care less how you feel.

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Thumbs Down

    Quote Originally Posted by yesrushdt
    Of course I saw the sign. Point was that even though you claim Eidos wanted the Himilayas trailer links taken down, they remain here on the companies own forum. More likely an ulterior motive on your part.

    Regarding your last comment, I could care less how you feel.
    If I were trying to stifle the 'competition', I would have removed links to the same web site covering the same GGC event HERE and HERE

    Next time, have an inkling on what you're talking about. This will prevent you from looking foolish and ill-informed.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U
    If I were trying to stifle the 'competition', I would have removed links to the same web site covering the same GGC event
    Next time, have an inkling on what you're talking about. This will prevent you from looking foolish and ill-informed.
    I was talking about the video in particular if you would have paid attention. I don't see that ANYWHERE on your "forum", unlike this one.

    Edit: One of your mods removed a link to a video from Tomb Raider Central in a thread as well a couple weeks back (just because your site hadn't uploaded it yet). End of story.

    Deleted Link

    Deleted Link

  25. #25

    Exclamation

    I guess I didn't make myself entirely clear. Let me try again.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •