Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: action figures! pleaseee!

Big Grin action figures! pleaseee!

some time after the games were released in america, they appeared in the gaming shops here, same with action figures! I remember there were some six and nine inchs ones from trI, trII and trIII, (there were so many! I couldn't decide ooohhh) they were really cool I don't know if there were later more from the other tr games, but I really would like to buy lovely tr legend laras

Here, here, I strongly agree! With such a great game model, hopefully there will be some really cool action figures.

Arrow

This is a very nice idea, because Lara looks better than ever!!!

Although Lara models never find their way to Greece

Thumbs Up

Yup. And do not forget the lifesize version.

Don't you often find that most models aren't very close to the original characters, I find this with most merchandise. I can remember this especially with StarTrek stuff, it was always a pale imitation of the original. And also the previous Lara statues.

If they do bring some out and they undoubtably will, I hope it is designed by someone who can see the difference between a good facsimile and a close approximation; and make it as close to how the 'Legend' Lara looks as possible.

?! not mine

I got two sola outfit lara action figures one 6 inches and the other 9 inches, and an area 51 lara also 9 inches and for me she looks exactly as in the psx games, I cannot complain I also own some final fantasy ones and they are really good ones, can I mention the brands in the forum??? they are really good to me

My daughter really wants an action figure (a Lara doll as she calls it). All I can ever find though are completely hideous ones based on the two movies. I found an awesome one based on TR2 (game not movie) which even came with a tiger, on Ebay back in February but unfortunately was outbid on it at the last minute . A Legend action figure would be great .

Big Grin

Tsh! How old are we?!

Sounds good to me, tho. My action man is getting loney since Barbie left.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U
    My action man is getting loney since Barbie left.
    Hmm... are we talking about dolls here?

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity34
    Hmm... are we talking about dolls here?
    Yes. I burst my full size barbie.

Yes. I burst my full size barbie.
    And.. ah.. how do you go about bursting a full sized barbie?

Big Grin

And.. ah.. how do you go about bursting a full sized barbie?
    With passion, and hardened resolve.

With passion, and hardened resolve.
    And here I thought you were going to say you inflated it too much..

And here I thought you were going to say you inflated it too much..

Big Grin

I also want more Lara Croft GAME dollies. The ones released for TR3 were so excellent. Three guesses which one I liked best.

Big Grin

The movie had some pretty good figures, maybe they will make legend figures like that only bigger

yeah the second tomb raider film had awesome action figures. i wanted to pick up the wet suite one but i couldent find them anywhere

let me guess... I know!

Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail I also want more Lara Croft GAME dollies. The ones released for TR3 were so excellent. Three guesses which one I liked best.
    London!

I wanted that one too! but when the shop had it, I had already spent all my money on the three ones I mention above, and they got only one and it was sold very soon

three lara dolls are not enough I need more more more

I don't like the movie figures...

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by .chio.
    London!
    Got it on your first try!

I never saw them in stores where I used to live, so I relied on ebay. Rarely one can find them there still.

?

Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    Got it on your first try!

I never saw them in stores where I used to live, so I relied on ebay. Rarely one can find them there still.
    Did you get it?

Did you get it?
    on eBay, the most common action figures are the London one and the South Pac one (with the Alligator)

You will have no trouble finding them

Thumbs Up

Hmm, demand seems to have risen considerably since I last bought the various models on eBay. :O Look at this one: two incomplete 6" Playmates and check out the price!! :O

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I paid half that for the whole set of incompletes! But then that was a grrrrrreat deal.

I also hope that Legend figures come out. I hope Playmates make them in the style of the 6 inchers, and that while they're at it they release the Area 51 6" and snow leopard 6" that mysteriously were never released.
    "Those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder."

well...

I cannot buy via e-bay, and 6 inches area 51 and snow leopard did were released, I remember seeing them at the store area 51 had someting like an alien poping out of the floor of the set, any way I bought the sola outfit lara, with that lovely shark! 6 inches but chose 9 inches area 51 instead of 6 inches!

I cannot buy via e-bay, and 6 inches area 51 and snow leopard did were released, I remember seeing them at the store area 51 had someting like an alien poping out of the floor of the set, any way I bought the sola outfit lara, with that lovely shark! 6 inches but chose 9 inches area 51 instead of 6 inches!
    This is a great site for information about the various Lara figures:

"The last four 6-inch figures produced by Playmates weren't as easy to obtain. In a unique twist, Playmates had planned to only distribute these figures in Europe, but Palisades Marketing was able to make a deal with the distributor to import them into the United States. Unfortunately, the European distributor went out of business after the first two were released. The Snow Leopard and Area 51 sets were made and are out there somewhere, but Palisades will not be distributing them in the US."

You are lucky to have seen the smaller Area 51 statue. I have searched and searched online for that and the 6" snow leopard, but it's nowhere that I can find. And the distributors didn't want to check their warehouses just for me. :cries:

And this is a good site for the pictures.

its a shame too, those looked to be the BEST toys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast