Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensational new Legend cinematic

Cool Sensational new Legend cinematic

Eidos has released a sensational new cinematic cut scene from the African segment of Tomb Raider Legend, Lara Croft's seventh outing now under the aegis of Crystal Dynamics. The stunning landscape and beautifully scored soundtrack compliments perfectly a positively polygon-dripping Lara Croft in what is sure to be Eidos' most-successful Tomb Raider title to date.

Download Tomb Raider Legend African cinematic

Ann Hooven kindly spent five hours uploading this to our server yesterday evening, so in her direction your thanks should be sent.

M.

www.tombraiderchronicles.com
    www.tombraiderforums.com

You forgot to say it came from the US PSM magazine... Can't download it now but will tonight.

Trinity34 & MissLara2U, thank you as always

Cool

I won't watch it. Movies and games I do not want to know/see too much before I actually play or watch it.

But I will download it for later.

WOW what a great improvement to the first trailer

Cool

For some reason, Eidos seem unable to colour balance or polarise their screen shots or movie footage. I've just re-produced the movie and replaced the original. It should be more pleasing to the eye now.

I'll also upload a D-DVD version once demand has slackened off a bit.

M.

Thumbs Down

I just noticed that the baddies disappear after Lara kills them. I had hoped they would eliminate that aspect after Angel of Darkness...

It's good to see that they've fixed that awful bug with her jumping and grabbing ledges Thanks for sharing!

Thumbs Down

Don't know how many times i've got to say this, but I have 56k dialup and I get cut off after 2 hours.

It takes about 2 hour 30 minutes to download a file of that size, and your site won't allow download managers.

So what you gonna do about it?

dhama. Download managers work fine. Try using Getright.

Ask politely and I'll create a smaller version just for you. Give me a thumbs down and you can check out the screen caps being posted online.

M.

Exclamation

b/w I've just tried PMing you a direct link for your download manager, but you appear to have exceeded your INBOX quota for received PMs.

As you can see, I am trying to accommodate everyone.

M.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Sensational! Amazing! Wonderful. Thank you, MissLara2U and Ann Hooven!

Our exchange was finally upgraded, so I was very happy to download the movie in around 5 minutes. I suffered enough under Dial Up: The Only Option, for too long.

Wow... the ponytail looks amazingly lifelike, swishing, flicking and swinging. I won't mind if it is the new only alternative to the french plait. And I'm delighted to see you can still make fun mistakes and fall from great heights without inflicting too much damage... and gun fights! again! I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who just tries to run through those snappy slasher traps. They reminded me a little of the levels below the Hall of Seasons, in AoD. I died there a lot.

I'll have to remember that sequence for when I come to play.....

Thank you!
    "Those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U
    dhama. Download managers work fine. Try using Getright.

Ask politely and I'll create a smaller version just for you. Give me a thumbs down and you can check out the screen caps being posted online.

M.
    They don't seem to work from this PC, sorry, I thought it was your website limiting the downloads using such software.

Don't take the thumbs down so personally, I always thought they were used in an amusing and lighthearted way.

I've now cleared my PM box.

[edit] Sorry.. re-reading my post, it does look a little harsh, sorry about that. 56k downloads have been the bain of my life and consequently get very frustrating lol...

Smile

np. Check your PM. Direct link waiting for you.

Thanks mate appreciated.

I'd like to make a formal request for a smaller version. 2 and a half hours is a little much.

Thanks to Ann Hooven, and in advance to MissLara2U.

did you guys see Lara's teeth when she looks at the waterfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity34
    did you guys see Lara's teeth when she looks at the waterfall?

LOL, she looks like she has a BIG gap or she is missing some teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
    hehe ... hmm.. do I make a joke about the British and bad teeth or not?... hmmm

I don't have bad teeth, LOL ! One of the many few I always thought she looked just so cute when she smiles like that

Anyway, ta for the "new" trailer, it's great to see it more fluid now instead of Lara swinging from a rope, stopping in mid-air and then falling after a second. I love the landing animation, and the little bits of mud which falls when she shimmys, and the sound of her equipment jiggling and...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
    Must have been all those chocolate bars in AoD. I'm amazed she has any of her own teeth left! And the somewhat haphazard lifestyle, of course.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Acceber
    Must have been all those chocolate bars in AoD. I'm amazed she has any of her own teeth left! And the somewhat haphazard lifestyle, of course.
    Like running into walls all the time? "OoooF!" Or is that only me?

Cool

Click HERE for the D-DVD version. This is exclusively for forum folk and weighs in with 640x416 frame resolution, 5000kps and 128 bitrate.

Edit to add. I've also re-produced this version from the original VOB file, fine tuning the colour balancing and correcting the gamma errors. This should now look better than the original VOB.

M.

Thumbs Down Why We Use Download Managers

The below referenced web site has been illegally hotlinking to our content over the past two days, and has cost me and additional £100 GBP in consumable bandwidth!

http://www.jeuxvideo.com

This is the very reason our content is managed by software. You may not like it, but because of the obscene number of grubby thieving arseholes out there too inconsiderate to link to our static download page and too fearful of actually directing folk off their own web sites, we have them in place. Unfortunately, they aren’t fool-proof, and grubby little thieves like this one has managed to directly link to our download server.

This web site owner will be held accountable.

ANGRY FROM OLD PORTSMOUTH.

Thumbs Up

You are too good to us.

Edit: Those bastards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast