Thread: What controls population.

What controls population.

What controls population.

Is there a way to mod the game to increease population for each nation. It appears to me that my populaiton is the only thing holding me back. I've been playing this first campaign as France for over 14 hours now because I never have enough population.

So which file and what do I have to do to change it?

Thanks,

there's a cheat file in the other (tech) forum, but you can build hospitals to increase pop.

Have you tried building food increasing techs and buildings in your areas?

Also try to not lose so many troops, that will help you not over spend on new units all the time. :-p

Originally Posted by PrinceMyshkin
    there's a cheat file in the other (tech) forum, but you can build hospitals to increase pop.
    Well I dont want to cheat persay, I just want to boost every nations base amount of people so that the game moves along a bit quicker.

I've built all the food increasiing techs that I can, and am going to a warless takeover of the world if possible (got lots of gold to just buy my way - this time), only been in 2 or 3 battles, let the computer take care of htem and I lost, thden I took control of a battle that was supposed to be really difficult and wiped them up myself.