Thread: Freelancers looking for a clan

Freelancers looking for a clan

- Xbox
    - You can add me to your f/l or aim me, i have 3 stars and am usually in the top 50 and have been at number 8, im good at both sides and am willing to change my wall tag and colors to fit your needs, btw you have to be good, my gamertag is Pink Fuzy Bunni, i am looking for a clan that actually plays clan matches
    Space for only a text sig, wow

i'm looking for a clan for PC. hit me up on AIM: JimmaG901 or e-mail @ wu_mastaj@msn.com. my 25 to life username is [WM]$Murda$

finding a clan

online name: JamRid
    platform: PC
    currently got 3 stars
    ----------------------------------
    i'm especially good in war and robbery modes (both sides)
    lookin' for a clan with members with 3 stars or more (elite )
    thanks! and may the fastest clan get me!

MSN & E-mail: josephwcn@hotmail.com
    http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags...of_jamaica.gif JamRid a.k.a Jamaican Riddim www.jamrid.com :D :thumbsup:

[ stfu if you's a eT member! ]

looking for a clan that uses strategy and uses teamspeak or some other voice chat crap (ive got teamspeak and havent used it once yet and it pisses me off)

email is zmasters1990@yahoo.com

ingame name is puGGy1990

i play on PC

im looking for a clan for ps2

Cop

Hey, free to join DA LAW side of things and just to enjoy teamwork and the game. PS2, and coptheclown is my aim
    ------------------------
    I've always wanted to be a mall cop sarge!

Exclamation

my system is xbox. my gamer tag is Mate53
    I am a very expirienced gamer, i got this game 3 days after it came out, you can check me out and send me a friend request

FYI i am looking for a clan just as expirienced as i me, no nooby clans, i want a serious clan, and i prefer a cool name, nothing like the crazy clowns or w\e yall think of, i also have good anmes for clans, that dont sound silly, so whatever man, u want me come get me

Gamertag: Mate53

Big Grin Sup IS Cubamix

yea this is CuBaMiX am lookin for a CLan for PS2 i think i suck is diferent from the PC version but i am gonna learn and be on the top

Plataform=PS2

my name in PS2 is Cubamix but its kind of extrange with that strange C and all that but i will try to get better.

DaMn dIs GaMe ItS dAmN hArD fOr Ps2 but am trying am now rank 4931 damn i kno its hard to go from Mouse to controller but i did, now i play both
    PS2 and PC so u can holla at me or send me a friend invite or clan invite wat u want, holla at me

Name:Paul_Wall
    Platform:Ps2

well...i was with duck_hunt_champ all the time but some bs has been lately that ive been getting kicked out from the officers so many times (thats what happens when u make someone that u dont even know the officer) n not only me but all the soldiers...thats why wanna go into that clan where this bs doesnt happen

Big Grin hell yea

Originally Posted by Paul_Wall
    Name:Paul_Wall
    Platform:Ps2

well...i was with duck_hunt_champ all the time but some bs has been lately that ive been getting kicked out from the officers so many times (thats what happens when u make someone that u dont even know the officer) n not only me but all the soldiers...thats why wanna go into that clan where this bs doesnt happen
    i have never been kicked from a clan cuz i do pick smart clans that really want me and that i kno they are cool wit me like ESM TOne da leader its good and he is cool u will like him ok so ama send u da invite ok.

actually nevermind im back with duck_hunt_champ in his old clan Unknow Mafia...so dont bother send me anymore invites

p.s. gangsta u guyz rank up madly eh

lol no we dont

clan

i will joining to clan platform is pc users id is ronaldinho_77 and e-mail is gabi8@tlen.pl

Im looking for a good clan for ps2 my online name
    is_=R!GGS=_ and i have 2 starz.My email is RIGGS0592@YAHOO.COM.

OG i could get u in $H$ or KHK witch one im a officer in both

Hi my name is nick i dont know too much about what a clan is on this game but i play online at xbconnect and Xlink Kai (erboysracing169) im looking for more people to play online so please let me know if someone wants to play or if there is another online gaming source
    thanks nick

I'm interested into joining a clan on PC.

Joining A Clans

LOOK guys you cant looking clans here show your powers in game and maybe you will be join to some clans and no more here talking about the joining a clans ok?!!

MATTD can you fix problems with session incosistent is realy me in brain.This error is unbealiveble no normal playing

posted by:Y.H

And if you know when gona come patch for PC i hate cheaters

MATTD DO YOU KNOW DOES EDIOS HELPING DMS, EDIOS IS FRIEND OF DMS I HEARD THAT MAYBE NOT TRUE BUT INFORMATIONS TRAVELING

im looking for a ps2 clan email is dat_*_samson@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    YOU HAVE TO PLAY BOTH SIDES

dude u dont have to play both sides if u dont want! cop clans and crimainals clan where they play it more offten then the other derr derr derr! oh yeha derr!

The sides still switch though. And there will be times when teams aren't even so a player must play the other side.

Exclamation 25 to life

i have pc and i get message invite clan so.... how i join in clan
    plz.tell me quick

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last