Page 29 of 29 First First ... 192526272829

Thread: Bravely Series

Bravely Series

Bravely Default: End Layer
    How Final Fantasy's Past Is Shaping Bravely Default's Future (Game Informer)
    - With the impending release of Bravely Second: End Layer for Nintendo 3DS on April 15, we asked co-producer at Square Enix Masashi Takahashi about the sequel to the 2014 surprise-hit JRPG, Bravely Default.

Question Bravely Second registration code from the eshop

The code should be in the manual, however I have look through the in-game one that comes with the digital download and can't find it.

Bravely Second: End Layer
    Watch The Bravely Second Developer’s Panel From This Year’s PAX East (Siliconera)
    - During PAX East, which took place in Boston over the weekend, a Bravely Second panel was held in which a few developers from Square Enix discussed the Nintendo 3DS game.

Bravely Second: End Layer
    BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER Original Soundtrack - Limited Edition
    - Pre-orders for the limited edition Bravely Second soundtrack are now open!

Bravely Second Final Boss Crash

Heya guys,

Don't know if i'm posting this in the right spot but here goes. I have bought a legitimate, European, physical version of Bravely Second End Layer and am having some difficulties with the final boss of the game (SPOILER ALERT!!).

During the second phase of the encounter, Providence starts breaking the fourth wall and talks directly to the player. After taking control of the characters (making them attack eachother) Providence is supposed to sort of 'crash' the game and take you back to the main menu of Bravely Second. However, this doesn't happen in my case.

You see, after Providence takes control over the characters and tells me 'how he wants to have a taste of my despair' or w/e, the game crashes (making the screen black for a few seconds) and sends me to the main menu of the DS itself INSTEAD of the main menu of the game. There, it says that an error had occured which requires me to REBOOT the entire system. When opening the game after this little incident, I have to walk back to the altar and redo this whole agonizing bossfight all over again.

I have beaten Providence for about 12 times already, trying some of the tips I've read on Gamefaqs and Reddit and such. Sadly, nothing seems to work. So far I have tried:
    - Turning the DS off and on again
    - Changing the system's language
    - Deleting all my friends and street passes
    - Not summoning any friends or bots
    - Not using Mist, Vivify or Regen
    - Changing the difficulty of the final boss
    - Copying the files, making every slot taken by a file
    - Making all my characters reach level cap
    - Beating all the seven sins

I really hope one of you guys can help me out on this matter. Having played this game for so many hours, putting my heart and soul into it and not being able to finish it because of some sort of bug at the very end of the game. It's nerve wrecking, to say the least.

-Craqqie

Bravely Default
    Bravely Series Could Get an Announcement Soon (DualShockers)
    - With today marking the fourth anniversary of the Bravely series in Japan, the official Twitter account provided fans and update with a new illustration.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 12th Oct 2016 at 14:50.

Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect
    Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect Announced (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix launches closed beta test for Android devices soon (Anime News Network)

Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect
    Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect Gets A First Look With Screenshots And A Video (Siliconera)

Page 29 of 29 First First ... 192526272829