Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Bravely Series

Bravely Series

Bravely Series

when will square bring this game to the US

No idea, SE of Japan didn't show gameplay footage or has set release window yet so don't expect it any time soon.

Plenty of screen shots and even demos in Japan, but nothing State-side yet. The game looks ready for later this year in Japan, so I'm guessing if it comes overseas, expect it next year.

I definitely hope it does come here, I love the art-style of the game, and the old-school feeling.

Reminds me of a better 4 Heroes of Light, which I also enjoyed.

Originally Posted by Tiael

I definitely hope it does come here, I love the art-style of the game, and the old-school feeling.

It feels more like tactics or chibi FF12 than a classic FF . No will be able to capture the presence of old NES FFs especially FF1.

Originally Posted by Faisal

Originally Posted by Tiael

It feels more like tactics or chibi FF12 than a classic FF . No will be able to capture the presence of old NES FFs especially FF1.

Doesn't need to, but 4 Heroes of Light reminded me a lot of FFV, and this one looks to improve on that.

oh yea this game have a old school feeling bout it feels like its gonna be hit

yea haven't play heros of light yet got the game but haven't even open it

look at this video its cool can't wait till this game is out in the states now

www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bravely+def...

"Bravely Default Battle Demo Coming Soon"

andriasang.com/con1e8/bravely_default_ne...

As you can tell, im really excited about this new game that Square-Enix staff is making.
    So far, it is one of the 3 reasons i really want a 3DS, being the other 2 Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil.
    The graphics, the soundtrack, the characters style and art style, have been one of the best i have seen so far, the chibi art style combined with the soo serious looking monsters have always attracted my attention...
    Maybe i like this game to much cause it reminds me of the original Final Fantasy Tactics(War of the Lions) a lot, but i want to hear your thoughts about the game, and if anyone has news about this game being ported to US, i would gladly appreciate the great news.

Worst title in Square Enix history is my first thought....

The game is, in essence, a spiritual sequel to The Four Heroes of Light. I found that game enjoyable (for what I could understand, since I imported it), so I'm looking forward to seeing how Bravely Default will turn out.

Funny comment I saw recently through my SEMJP profile, though: Bravely default = to courageously not pay your mortgage?

I thought it had been named Bravely Default: Flying Fairy because they wanted to get away from using Final Fantasy. But personally I feel like it's a little bit of a dumbed down FF game.

The ideal of a "dumbed down" Final Fantasy game was how I approached Four Heroes, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion.

The two games have very similar art style and character designs, as seen through early trailers.

It also looks a lot like the 3D remake of FFIII on the DS/PSP.

The music off the site is DAMN good if I do say so myself.

The game has a job system as well and I get reminded of FFV in some cases so I might pick this game up.

IF IT GETS LOCALIZED.

Anything that looks good in my eyes just gets little notice.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. One of the characters kinda reminded me of Garnet in appearance

"Bravely Default’s Composer Is Sound Horizon Lead Revo"

www.siliconera.com/2012/06/19/bravely-de...

Originally Posted by dxgirly

I'm definitely looking forward to it. One of the characters kinda reminded me of Garnet in appearance

She... kinda does, actually. And the most recently revealed character (the one dressed in red) is an "Edea" on top of that.

When I first saw the game I thought the use of the AR Viewer was interesting. I had been waiting for a developer to incorporate that feature into a game. As for the game itself, I really like it. The visuals are reminiscent of the cutscenes from the Psp version of FF Tactics: WOTL. Hand drawn and beautiful.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

"Bravely Default: Flying Fairy Trailer Shows Brand New Footage"

www.siliconera.com/2012/06/21/bravely-de...

^Thanks. If it gets localized I'm definitely getting it.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... Last