Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last

Thread: The Seven Keyblade Wielders

The Seven Keyblade Wielders

  1. #1
    I would like to ask everyone this question. Who are the chosen seven? seven keyblade wielder that is. I double checked and I counted 3 keyblade wielders which are Sora, Riku, and Kairi. So who are the remaining four to battle against the true organization XIII? It's up to you to decide who are the remaining four.

  2. #2

    The chosen seven? What Kingdom Hearts touched on that point? If it's a spoiler for 3D than post spoiler so that way people don't accidentally get spoiled.


    That being said I dont think Kiari is one of the Seven because she is one of the Seven princesses of light. And I think in I and II it alluded to Sora being the "warrior of light" that would protect "the princess of light"(Kiari).


    Now we know that Sora and Riku are obviously two of the seven. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have Mickey as one of the seven. And if the opening for Kingdom Hearts 3D (below) has anything to do with it I think Aqua, Terra, Ventus and Roxas will make up the rest of the seven Keyblade Wielders. Count every Keyblade Wielder in the intro from 3:00 to the end (with MX obviously being the exception) and wala! You got your Seven Keyblade Wielders





    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g7ZZl-X8WwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by OmegaHero1
    I would like to ask everyone this question. Who are the chosen seven? seven keyblade wielder that is. I double checked and I counted 3 keyblade wielders which are Sora, Riku, and Kairi. So who are the remaining four to battle against the true organization XIII? It's up to you to decide who are the remaining four.
    spoiler the seven is most likely going to be sora riku kairi aqua ventus micky and axel who is also know as lea's might be the chosen seven keyblade wielder

  4. #4

    I don't think Axel maybe Terra . They may find the way how to bring him back without his Original Body

  5. #5






    According to the ending, I believe there is no "chosen seven". It's just seven lights, they never saidthere were only seven, just that 7 were needed to recreate the x-blade. Also, it didn't say they had to be keyblade wielders. For example, they originally planned to use the 7 princesses of heart as the lights, and only one of them were actually able to use the keyblade.


    Therefore, rather than sevenchosen ones, there must be plent of options however only 7 are truly required. There are quite a few options if you look at it that way; sora, riku, Kari, Rosas, axel, xion, terra, Ventus, aqua, Mickey, theprincesses of heart, and maybe even Donald or goofy.


    The oLoy way to know is to wait for KH3, I guess...



  6. #6

    They said it. While king mickey and yen sid were talking mickey said that there was riku, sora, mickey, ventus, terra, and aqua but didnt know who the seventh was. Axel gained the power to wield the keyblade however yen sid still brought in kairi to learn to wield hers. so therefore i believe that the seventh chosen wielder must be kairi. especially if you ccount the pairing. sora/ventus riku/terra kairi/aqua and the remainder being the king himself.





    the only exception is if they cant get terra then they will use lea.

  7. #7

    Originally Posted by Jo







    According to the ending, I believe there is no "chosen seven". It's just seven lights, they never saidthere were only seven, just that 7 were needed to recreate the x-blade. Also, it didn't say they had to be keyblade wielders. For example, they originally planned to use the 7 princesses of heart as the lights, and only one of them were actually able to use the keyblade.


    Therefore, rather than sevenchosen ones, there must be plent of options however only 7 are truly required. There are quite a few options if you look at it that way; sora, riku, Kari, Rosas, axel, xion, terra, Ventus, aqua, Mickey, theprincesses of heart, and maybe even Donald or goofy.


    The oLoy way to know is to wait for KH3, I guess...





    Roxas and Xion don't exist anymore, Xion isn't considered a light as she is just a replica.


    Xehanort is waging a war, in order to prevent that, they need to fight back and foil Xehanort's plan.


    If they can't fight, how are they going to stop Xehanort?

  8. #8

    actually the seven keyblade wielders are sora, riku, mickey, kairi, ventus(roxas), terra, and aqua. if you see the secret ending of kingdom hearts 3D dream drop distance they figured out that kairi can wield a keyblade. she got the keyblade when she touched aquas in kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

  9. #9

    Originally Posted by roxas


    actually the seven keyblade wielders are sora, riku, mickey, kairi, ventus(roxas), terra, and aqua. if you see the secret ending of kingdom hearts 3D dream drop distance they figured out that kairi can wield a keyblade. she got the keyblade when she touched aquas in kingdom hearts birth by sleep.


    Ya they're pretty clear on the Wielders being Mickey and the two sets of friends. I'm excited to see how that will unfold for Kingdom Hearts 3... Can you say "switchable party"?

  10. #10

    Originally Posted by roxas


    actually the seven keyblade wielders are sora, riku, mickey, kairi, ventus(roxas), terra, and aqua. if you see the secret ending of kingdom hearts 3D dream drop distance they figured out that kairi can wield a keyblade. she got the keyblade when she touched aquas in kingdom hearts birth by sleep.



    Ventus isn't Roxas.

  11. #11

    my mistake roxas is sora's nobody not ventus but he took ventus's apearance. when sora stabbed himself with his keyblade ventus's heart was realeased and thats why roxas took ventus's apearance so in a way roxas is kinda part of ventus.

  12. #12

    here's the link to explain it all http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3150609AAyfsSx

  13. #13

    Originally Posted by roxas


    my mistake roxas is sora's nobody not ventus but he took ventus's apearance. when sora stabbed himself with his keyblade ventus's heart was realeased and thats why roxas took ventus's apearance so in a way roxas is kinda part of ventus.


    To be a little more precise, Ventus is part of Roxas.

  14. #14

    Originally Posted by TonisESP


    Originally Posted by roxas


    my mistake roxas is sora's nobody not ventus but he took ventus's apearance. when sora stabbed himself with his keyblade ventus's heart was realeased and thats why roxas took ventus's apearance so in a way roxas is kinda part of ventus.


    To be a little more precise, Ventus is part of Roxas.



    No, Roxas is Sora's nobody. Roxas looked like Ventus because Ventus' heart was in Sora when the latter stabbed himself to release Kairi's heart.

  15. #15

    *Spoilers*


    Yeah, except that Ventus' heart either wasn't released, or couldn't go back to his body for some reason, whatever the case is, he stayed with Sora and protected him when he fell into darkness in KH:3D. As for who the seven keyblade wielders are, I agree that Terra shouldn't be counted out, especially considering the secret movie from BBS, but until they can get him back, the keyblade wielders are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Lee, and Ventus and Aqua once they're able to team up with them (Aqua is still in the realm of darkness, and Ven is still sleeping in the castle oblivion, at least, I think he's still asleep, at the end of KH:3D there was a scene where the camera zoomed in on his sleeping form, and I think I saw his eyes move slightly, even though they were closed, but I can't be sure, and it certainly didn't show him opening his eyes and getting up, so it could really go either way, but Sora and/or Riku will probably have to go find him and wake him up, after all, the whole point of going through the mark of mastery exam by opening up the sleeping keyholes was to give them the power to wake people [and the sleeping worlds of course] from the kind of deep sleep that they can't wake up from on their own.).

  16. #16

    Wether Terra is light or not all depends on wether or not he can get his body back in time for the final battle. If you watch the ending scene (try to find an English version, I played the English version of the game and I know the translations aren't quite correct and the specific words used imply a lot in this scene) you'll see a part where Mickey is counting the number of lights that they have and basically says that they are, in his own words, "Me and Sora and Riku and my three missing friends" (Aqua, Terra, and Ventus) but he stops before saying the name of the seventh one. MX responds by saying (after a line or two about the 13 darknesses) "But Sora and another on your list" (Terra) "belong to me now" Sora was rescued later on in the same scene so then MX only had one light, Terra. It's likely that Terra will be rescued after the final battle, when MX and all of his different forms are defeated for good (maybe with Terra doing something important from inside so he can redeem himself some) but if that is the case someone will have to fill in for him as a light. I think Lea (Axel) is the most likely person because he wouldn't get a keyblade just for nothing. Usually if a person gets a keyblade they have something important to do or the reason they have the keyblade is an important plot point. The seventh person is likely to be Kairi (according to Mickey's count, she may or may not actually be one). Just think about it. Mickey already knew who it was (so it couldn't be Lea because Mickey at this time didn't know that he was capable of wielding a keyblade and Mickey saw Kairi wielding one in KH2 when he was watching from the balcony with Ansem the Wise), the only two reasons why Nomura had Mickey not say who it was are to avoid spoilers and to make us wonder about it and if it was Kairi it could be the avoiding spoilers reason, and Kairi needs developement, which to get she has to be part of the plot. What better way to make her a part of the plot then to have her be one of the lights, which the plot will be partly based around? Of course, Mickey could have been also refering to Master Yen Sid (though he isn't very likely to be an actual light as he already has an important role as an extremely powerful mentor figure and there are lots of other people who need important roles). There is a consideration I don't think anyone has brought up yet though; Nomura simply hadn't figured out who to include. Also, you all know how Nomura wants us to use our imaginations. He could want us to imagine who went in those two spots. It also gets neatly around people being offended because someone wasn't included as a possibility.


    Okay, as for the real lights, not just Mickey's opinions, Riku and Sora are definates, and probably (95%) Mickey but the remaining 4 could be any of the loads of keyblade wielders we currently have. First, a list of the remaining possibilities: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, Master Yen Sid. Terra I already discussed above and he is a possibility but, sadly, an unlikely one. Aqua has to be rescued from realm of darkness, but Mickey and Yen Sid at least know she is there, if not her exact location and if a war is coming they will probably want to go look for her to get another Keyblade Master on their side so she is a likely possibility. Ven is also a likely possibility, as Aqua will want to go rescue him as soon as she is able to and it won't be that hard since she knows how to and where he is. Kairi is a possibility for reasons stated above but she is also a Princess of Heart and untrained, so I think for her it could go either way. Lea got discussed above too and I think its likely that he is one. If he isn't he will still have an important part to play. Like I said before, Nomura doesn't give out keyblades for nothing. I know Roxas and Xion don't really exist right now, but they do wield keyblades and could be rescued from non-existance so they are still possibilities. Unlikely ones, but still ones. Master Yen Sid is also an unlikely one, and my above paragraph has the reasons. Keep in mind that this is only my opinion, but I thought about it a lot and based this off of the facts that are known so far. I think the seven lights will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Lea, and Kairi. If Terra gets rescued or rescues himself he could take the place of either Kairi or Lea. A final possibility is that if Terranort (Xehanort+Terra) remembers how to use his keyblade (by regaining his memories or some other way) and more of Terra's personality comes through or something, making him good then he could be a light. This is another unlikely possibility but it would make a great plot twist and Nomura tends to have unlikely but interesting or awesome plot twists. Sorry for the length of this.

  17. #17

    No problem. You had a lot of ideas, so you posted them, there's nothing bad about that. I also tend to agree with you, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, and Lee, seem to be the most likely people to be the keyblade wielders of light, and personally, I'd love to see Kairi as the next main character, training to get stronger, and eventually saving everyone else from some horrible fate, that's just the type of story twist that I'd love to see. What do you think?

  18. #18

    Yeah, that would be cool. Though my theory is that unlike with other series, there won't really be just one person to save them all if someting terrible happens. KH is all about teamwork and friendship, so it that happens they might have to save themselves by combining their power. I really wonder what kind of bad thing will happen though (will because there is bound to be at least one bad thing that happens). Riku has finally conquered his shame over submitting to the darkness and although he it will always fight him he has it under control so, unless Nomura wants repetitiveness and Riku's character to regress, Riku having trouble with the darkness won't be one of the main problems (it might still be a part of it but there will most likely be bigger problems if it does appear as a problem). Sora has had a whole game's worth of personal struggle so while he will probably have more in the next game (one of main problems maybe?) he will have to have less than in 3D or his story will turn out too much like Riku's (though not exactly cause Sora, being Sora and having a different personality, would make diffferent choices than Riku). There are always multiple problems besides the ones the evil guys cause though, ones to do with character growth and personal struggle, but I can't really predict them this time because I don't really see any areas where Sora and Riku could use character growth or any problems that they are struggling with. Maybe the character growth will happpen with the other characters? It's easy to see that Kairi could use some and will most like get some, yay. Learning to use the keyblade will give her more strength but how will her personality grow when she does? And have you got any ideas on what lessons the other character (Lea, Aqua, Terra, Ven, ect.) will learn or problems they will face? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this.

  19. #19

    *Possible Spoilers*


    Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that Lea used to work for orginization XIII, so he might have some issues about that, possibly similar to how Riku felt over succumbing to darkness, but I don't think he'll be quite like that, Lea doesn't seem the type, but he still might have some issues, and that brings up another point, I might be wrong, but I think it was a little too easy for the former organization XIII members to go back to being their former selves, sure, there was that whole explosion with the fake kingdom hearts, but still, it seems a little too easy, and whenever something is too easy, there's usually a catch. As for problems the other characters might face, well, apart from Aqua getting out of the realm of darkness, and getting to Ven to wake him up, there is the fact that the ownership of Terra's heart is (or at least, was when we last saw it) still being fought over by Xehanort and Terra (with whatever part of master Eraqus was left after Xehanort killed him). I'm still not entirely sure what happened to Roxas, Xion, and Namine, I mean, yeah, they disapeared into Sora and Kairi, but then what? Are they just gone? Are they living inside their hearts or something? What? If they're able to come back out and help with the fight, then will Namine have a keyblade? After all, she is a part of Kairi, and since Kairi has a keyblade, there's really nothing to stop Namine from using one as well, right? Judging from the way the story has gone so far, there's probably gonna be something totally unexpected that changes everything (like how Sora split into two people, how BBS explained that keyblades don't just randomly come to those who have strong hearts, how Xehanort has been controlling events from across time, and how we've been taken into two entirely different realities, one of data, and one of dreams, apart from the one in which everything else has taken place), so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

  20. #20

    Spoilers?


    Well the King says at the end of 3D that the seven wielders are him, Sora, Riku and "His 3 friends." pluse one other. Those 3 friends ARE Terra, Ventus, and lovely Aqua. So there are 6 right there. You can only argue if Lea or Kairi or some new punk is going to be the final wielder.

  21. #21

    Spoilers


    Yeah I agree, Lea doesn't seem like the type have issues about things in the past. Lea seems to be most vulnerable where his friends are concerned so Saix (or Isa again now?) siding with the enemy might give him some internal conflict. I think that he will still side with the good guys, but trying to save his friend might cause him to act in ways he wouldn't otherwise. Also, he still wants to save Roxas and Xion (although he doesn't remember Xion right now). I never even thought about the Organization getting their hearts back as being too easy, I guess because it was what would count as difficult in the real world (they did have to wait 10 years and do all sorts of work) but in KH things are always extra difficult x2 so I suppose you are right. It would make a great plot twist and one that not many people would see coming if there was a price for getting back their hearts of it was part of Xehanort's plan all along. In KH3 it would be cool to have Terra make more of an appearance, maybe in scenes that show him still fighting MX or whichever one of them he is inside after all of the deaths, time travel, merging, ect. I think somewhere in the games it said that Xion, Roxas, and Namine all ceased to exist once they merged with Sora and Kairi but the Ansem the Wise's data was supposed to show a way to get them back so they have a 98.5% chance of coming back, yay. I hope they manage to get rescued and fight in the final battle. Yeah, Namine should be able to use a keyblade in theory, but she just seems so fragile. She has proven that she can stand up to people when she needs to but she isn't a fighter. She might have a role where stays in Master Yen Sid's tower and uses her power over memory for something. Plot twist are the lifeblood of KH so whatever happens its going to be unexpected, mind boggling, and epic.

  22. #22

    Originally Posted by DerekMaverick


    Spoilers?


    Well the King says at the end of 3D that the seven wielders are him, Sora, Riku and "His 3 friends." pluse one other. Those 3 friends ARE Terra, Ventus, and lovely Aqua. So there are 6 right there. You can only argue if Lea or Kairi or some new punk is going to be the final wielder.



    Take time to read my really long post, #16, and you'll see why people can argue with a lot more things than that.

  23. #23

    Just read post #16. I just don't think kairi is as pivotal as you all were saying she will be. I don't think she will be all that skilled and she already is a princess of heart. I'm just going to stick with Lea as my 7th but please elaborate I love new theories. ^_^

  24. #24

    Originally Posted by DerekMaverick
    Spoilers?
    Well the King says at the end of 3D that the seven wielders are him, Sora, Riku and "His 3 friends." pluse one other. Those 3 friends ARE Terra, Ventus, and lovely Aqua. So there are 6 right there. You can only argue if Lea or Kairi or some new punk is going to be the final wielder.
    Not quite. Roxas is a possibility since he ended up growing a heart and earning a keyblade. However, since Xion didn't grow a heart strong enough to wield a keyblade she isn't a possibility. The secret ending makes it fairly clear that Kairi will be one of the seven since she'll be targeted either way (as she is both a Princess of Heart and the most important thing to Sora).


    This brings the "official" tally to Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Mickey. Aqua and Ven are highly likely, while Terra is highly improbable. I think that Lea is most likely to be Terra's replacement, but... well... as for how that'll play out I think he'll end up going kamikaze right before Roxas gets rescued and Roxas has to watch him die, then get his keyblade and heart somehow and have dual keyblades again and be the final light. It'll be sad when we rescue Roxas and Ven from Sora since Sora will only have one keyblade.





    EDIT: Also, to Andrea, Yen Sid literally gave his Keyblade to Mickey (this was confirmed in either a BBS or DDD Nomura interview). He cannot wield a Keyblade unless he gains another of his own (and I think Mickey will need his Star Seeker to be a light, since the Kingdom Key of Darkness is kinda... well... not exactly light), so I don't really think he's a possibility. It was confirmed in a Days interview that Xion never actually had the capability to wield her own keyblade, she just kinda shared Roxas' (Roxas was wielding Ven's keyblade throughout most of Days, and only gained his own when he grew his own heart (Day 358, Oblivion was Ven's and Oathkeeper was Roxas' IIRC)). I could have a couple details off since I read all of the Nomura interviews at once, so some of it got a little mixed up in my head, but I am 90% sure everything I said was correct.

  25. #25

    I always thought Roxas was wielding Sora's keyblade not Ventus's. And I just don't think they will take the time to bring Roxas back just so they can have another wielder. My only reluctance with Lea is how he JUST learned how to use one so it's kinda weird for him to be a light.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last